Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama (49626 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured) / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by gebest: 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
i luv my president he is really making us proud, sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by opribo(m): 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
what with all this pictures with Obama is it an achievement even students snap pictures with him now. BTW how does this picture improve the security situation in the North East that is gradually spreading into our seat of govt. Hehn APC, start working and stop photoshoping soon now one gov in the SE will waste our hard sweat to display this billboard and call it the new face of change and later deny that hr knows nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
This is the real "Mitchell" not the Merkel of Germany he was calling "Mitchell".

ROTFLMAO.
Jesu Christi you ihaff finish Baba ooo
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by brownsug(f): 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
Pls enough of all dis igbo/yoruba fiasco, we tend to copy d american style yet we didn't grow beyond tribalism.

Keneking:
Sai Buhari...

This is better than the "clueless looking one" we have seen in the past. shocked Jonathan sef.. angry

Igbos are now left out. We need to represent with our red cap in the White House or with an American President and spouse photograph. Click like if you agree grin

Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Nice. He looks bold in the picture
Buubuu looks really shy...wanna cry!!
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
All I can say s dat Obama is as tall as Buhari! We r the tall guys! Luv dem tall
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by AmakaDNBStories(f): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Seen
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by ajepako(f): 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
PassingShot:

Hater, do the needful already. grin

Guy, your name is not on the list?

I wonder why?

Maybe you didn't pass corruption test huh?

grin grin enjoy the weekend
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by flokii: 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
my head just dey big as I see this pix.. grin grin
m so proud..
Wailers shey una dey see am?.. just one word for baba PRESIDENTIAL
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by dignity33: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
This picture is not real
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by olawooro: 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
korel9:
Which of the Michelle is he posing with?

Is the title of German head of state/govt, president?
Is there any country known as west Germany in today's world? Mumu
Is it the President of West Germany grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
ok.
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by omonnakoda: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Buhari...

This is better than the "clueless looking one" we have seen in the past. shocked Jonathan sef.. angry

Igbos are now left out. We need to represent with our red cap in the White House or with an American President and spouse photograph. Click like if you agree grin

Baby hat That i unnecessary and will heat up the polity
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by Toks2008(m): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Aminat508:
grin Omo,dis baba is handsome ooo Sai Buhari
A fine baby usually grows up to a fine man and eventually a fine old man.
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by searay(m): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
One day, the photo of Buhari will defeat Boko Haram
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by harry509: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
lalasticlala:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-T7B4nI65mLQ/Vg_5q94CZxI/AAAAAAAAcAc/raTBG4VqvZw/s400/obama.jpg[/img]

Pres. Buhari in a photo with Michelle and Barack Obama during a reception at the 70th session of the UN General Assembly in New York....

http://www.pakurumo.com/2015/10/pres-buhari-takes-picture-with-michelle.html
BABA always lookn gud aniwia he goes grin I know GOD will gve him d wisdom 2 lead nigeria vry well better dan dat clueless bloody civilian 4rm otueke
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by Onyiido: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
Austin4lif:
Baba snap ur pictures jor notin do u. Yesterday bomb blast was just a distraction for u nt to pose well for a better picture. Baba when are u commissioning the national agency for pictures and press up affairs? we are waiting for the army to do press up later.
When jonathan wanted travelled when there was bomb blast @ nyanya, I assume u wailed then. Now buhari has travelled $ it has become a distraction, when will naija ever become good or better
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by cowgirl9090: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
ok....
Aminat508 cum n eat o

oil dey one side and okro dey one side? . which should we call it,okro soup or okro and oil soup
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by HARDDON: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Nice. He looks bold in the picture

Bold or shrinking his legs cant support his torso

He be like: kai walahi i kil myselp, i enter ram por fhoto wit za abama, walahi i no pollow shanu( cows) again!

Dan iska shanu
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by Ugomba(m): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
La Picturei du la vu la Buharie
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
He is celebrating with Obama, the death of helpless Nigerians. Thunda fire who go quote me to spew trash!
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by andyanders: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
msmith247:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awXFMIz2aY8

It is like her mouth dey smell hence the man put him nose like that and also no open mouth. Na waoooooo.Na by force to kiss a person by woman?
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by omitademichael(m): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
Taking pix wit these pple is not enough! What are they doing to stop this hearthless terrorist which is eatn up nigeria everyday. Is like these pple are green snakes under the green grass pretending that they lov Nigerians but they are not. PMB pls wake up from ur slumber and let these pple know our prob rather than travelling from one country to another without gud results. Nigerians are lukin for CHANGE u where preaching b4 u bcame President .God Bless NIGERIA and d world at large
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by Beync(f): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
Where is bubu's left hand?
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by thundafire: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
our amiable PRESIDENT OF WEST GERMANY JUST LOOKS LIKE HE IS SCARED OF OBAMA CS HE DNT KNW DAT HIS WIFE WAS SUPPOSE TO B PART OF DY PICTURE ND TRAVEL ENTOURAGE ALL DIS HERDS BRAIN 4RM NORTH, C WAT USMAN DAN FODIO DID BRING TO NIGERIA OOOOO CALLED ISLAM
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by korel9: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
[quote author=olawooro post=38637612][/quote]

Na you and your papa booohari be mumu angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by Teeboy22(m): 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
Aminat508:
grin Omo,dis baba is handsome ooo Sai Buhari
Go marry him cool
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by boyberlin: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
He looks stupid and lost as usual.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
cowgirl9090:

oil dey one side and okro dey one side? . which should we call it,okro soup or okro and oil soup
If i hear.... u wey no sabi cook.
na only indomie u fit cook
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by preselect(m): 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
korel9:
Which of the Michelle is he posing with?

Is it the President of West Germany grin grin grin

the Obamas have an interpreter to help them communicate with the mallam of daura grin
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by picknstake: 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
FOR THOSE WHO PLAY MIDNIGHT AND EARLY MORNING MATCHES HERE ARE SOME PICKS TO CHOOSE FROM http://www.picknstake.com/2015/10/midnight-and-early-morning-matches-0304.html
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by sweetgala(m): 5:12am On Oct 04, 2015
Pics looks great see as potus and Michelle are grinning like they are star struck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) / Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival / Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.