Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) (105982 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Addicted To Sports Betting, Please Help!!! / My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Mbediogu(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
[quote author=benny4wax post=38638188]My fellow nairalanders, I often see people bring their problems here in the hope of getting tips and advice from brilliant men and women in this forum, the good part of it is that we never respond with silence, we all treat the problem as if it was ours by giving out advice and encouragement. While others reply with kk, grin, cool, embarassed,(Space bookers), but in

He is resourceful to be manufacturing to be mass producing condom at that age. Kudo young industrialist. Malaysian example.

at
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by frakdon(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

grin grin grin

Na truth I take jus tell u na.... Dem dey hand them out in school..... I never even see am before for my life grin
confession*
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
evatee:
Major distributor of what?? Foolish comment! grin

Broda don't ask me...you know the issue at hand
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by harry509: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
benny4wax:
My fellow nairalanders, I often see people bring their problems here in the hope of getting tips and advice from brilliant men and women in this forum, the good part of it is that we never respond with silence, we all treat the problem as if it was ours by giving out advice and encouragement. While others reply with kk, grin, cool, embarassed,(Space bookers), but in all that, we still help that person in our own capacity.

Please, I am presently in a state of confuse as Nkoli Nwa nsuka would say. I found over 20 pieces of condo.m in my younger brothers bag of cloths.

I am current filled with rage as he is under 18. I don't know if I should report to my parents or confront him (but I fear It may end violently).

How do i approach this situation. Please, Nairalanders help me.

Good advice, bad advice, abuse, insults, kk, grin, cool and kiss are all welcomed.
well 4 me mayb he is tryn 2 open a chemist shop and he wana use condom 4 a strt. Or he meant b a major distributor. smiley
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mattin:

Hahahahahahahaha...this dude funny die! grin

How can a reasonable person have so much condom in his bag
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by mustiiz(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Lol, it's not a big deal na.
Funny enough this kind of thing happened to me once. I came home from school one weekend and they gave out condoms because they were having all these "safe sex" speeches. One fell out of my bag I guess and was lying on the floor and my dad almost fainted grin

Waoo mrs phyno sef don bad tey tey.. Went tru ur profile hmmm belive me u are more dan what dey call beautiful.. Neyo should have used you for miss independent
I like u
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Youngzedd:

Or brand ambassador.

grin

Lol...others dey be brand ambassador for better company him na for condom
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by flawlessT(f): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
bqlekan:

undecided you ehn.. good evening
What hv I done again nah?
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by mustiiz(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
MissEfe:
He is trying to play safe so that all those girls will not get pregnant for him.
Or
He is a condom distributor.

Just ask him quietly, then you can find out from him what he is doing with those condoms, he is the right person to tell you, after that advice him and put him on the right track.
Happy first Sunday of the month

Lols funny u
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by benny4wax(m): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
donbafs:
I hope you didn't hide the rest for yourself.
I didn't, and thanks for the observation.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by mustiiz(m): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
emilyone:
Lots of teenagers this days don't even see sex as a big deal anymore, you should even be happy your brother is doing it with condoms and not nigga raw style grin

Haaa u go bad oo
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
That particular condom is not for sale. I have one carton myself.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by benny4wax(m): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
chinnasa:
@op apply wisdom on this issue. Since u hv seize d bag ignore him for a while till he ask u if u hv seen it. Then u can talk to him and correct him with love don't get angry or u might win the case but u will loss him.
Thank you dear, i will do exactly as you have said.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by benny4wax(m): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nicepoker:
That particular condom is not for sale. I have one carton myself.
what do you mean its not for sale, i dont get you.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by sabi99(m): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Lol, it's not a big deal na.
Funny enough this kind of thing happened to me once. I came home from school one weekend and they gave out condoms because they were having all these "safe sex" speeches. One fell out of my bag I guess and was lying on the floor and my dad almost fainted grin
story to be continued....u must be a nollywood actress...
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by flokii: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
benny4wax:
My fellow nairalanders, I often see people bring their problems here in the hope of getting tips and advice from brilliant men and women in this forum, the good part of it is that we never respond with silence, we all treat the problem as if it was ours by giving out advice and encouragement. While others reply with kk, grin, cool, embarassed,(Space bookers), but in all that, we still help that person in our own capacity.

Please, I am presently in a state of confuse as Nkoli Nwa nsuka would say. I found over 20 pieces of condo.m in my younger brothers bag of cloths.

I am current filled with rage as he is under 18. I don't know if I should report to my parents or confront him (but I fear It may end violently).

Good advice, bad advice, abuse, insults, kk, grin, cool and kiss are all welcomed.

o boy this is really bad o...

my best guess... he has started patronizing brothels..

talk to him and let him know d dangers..
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by osec007(m): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
Abeg the condoms na medicated?
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by lukas280(m): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
ha may be he is using to do advant or maybe he is going round with it to promote safe sex for people.... guy na wa oooo
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by benny4wax(m): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
he said it belongs to some friends but i dont believe him
switstelly:
I ll advise u talk to him about it...he might jst have his reasons..
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by sabi99(m): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

grin grin grin

Na truth I take jus tell u na.... Dem dey hand them out in school..... I never even see am before for my life grin
na male abi na female condom
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
RobinHez:
He's an wholesaler!
I placed the order on Jumia 4 him lipsrsealed
check my signature for proof
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by benny4wax(m): 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
BABANGBALI:
Abeg allow the poor boy to dobo Jo afteral him dey protect himself with the condoms
I reject you in Jesus name, say Amen.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
RobinHez:
He's an wholesaler!

I placed the order on Jumia 4 him lipsrsealed

check my signature for proof

His AN whosesaler bawo
I swear na u need dose condom pass so u no go born pickin wey resemble u with this ur written english

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Akposy(m): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
benny4wax:
Friends can lead one to glory or doom. U nid to c dose his friends ASAP. Where did he say d friends got dem?
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Topman0001(m): 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
benny4wax:
He is currently looking for it now, Should I pounce or wait for him to ask me. Help please.
I can see u're scared of your younger bro, and u need help. that's not the issue though. call him, have a gentle man discussion with him. let him know dat you're concerned about his present and future and wouldn't want anything to ruin his life. beg him to be a good man for future sake. may God let him heed your timely warning
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by fagbohun4j(m): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Maybe he think say na imported Blom Blom

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by suwalee(f): 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
benny4wax:

it's gud he's playing safe at d same tym u as a mentor try relating ur stories wt him mak him find dat confidence in u to mak him talk to u don't try to scold him plead wt him to desist frm d act if he's started using it n tell him he's only gonna complicate his life gudluck to u on dat
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by U2ice(m): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hmmm under 18yrs..

I av one question

Una soap de finish quick for house ba?undecided
Cos girls no go too de handle for his age
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by pawesome(m): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
I cn easily c sumone on d street n pack dt n giv na...afta all,una de confuse dis kids f dis days wit HIV is real n 'if u get ani gal preganant,u on ur own'....so leave d guy joh..at least he plays it safe dts if he uses it
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Raymie(m): 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
benny4wax:
Those condoms are usually distributed FOC by many of these health centered IGOs and NGOs. That his friends story is a lie though. Don't the friends have homes and boxes? Or is he the condom treausurer?
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by ifeanyiokolo: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Please give the young man back the condom, you are even lucky that is only that, just advise him not to make it a piority.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by bqlekan(m): 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
flawlessT:
What hv I done again nah?
lol.. acceptance now.. or do I have to pay acceptance fee?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.