Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) (105970 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Addicted To Sports Betting, Please Help!!! / My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by flawlessT(f): 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
bqlekan:

lol.. acceptance now.. or do I have to pay acceptance fee?
No nah,tot I hv done dah already
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by bqlekan(m): 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
flawlessT:
No nah,tot I hv done dah already
at all.. yet to see the lecturer arrive wink
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by omosefeeguaibor(f): 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
At first when I read what you found at the beginning of your story, OP two things came into my mind, first I thought you saw a gun meaning maybe he's working for the militants. And secondly a bomb meaning he could be working for BH. *sighs* thank God its a condom, yes it's best you talk to him hey! Not as a child because in one of your statement you said he is 18, and a child. that is erroneous, so pls while you are talking to him talk to him as you would a friend your age, because if you wanna use the 'I'm your elder bro" tactics it will surely backfire, as that age is when they wanna test all 'THINGS' and tends to be rebellious. it is good you know who his friends are, as they also play a huge role in this matter, don't make him feel he has done a horrible thing, talk him out of it. Good luck in your quest big bro #justmyhumbleopinion.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by great664(m): 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
that's a free condom donated by UNICEF or something like that, a friend have about 200 of it, if he is a student, they might have shared it in his school and he take so much just for the fun of it but totally not what you think, sit him down abs talk to him
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by ohzee(f): 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
benny4wax:
My fellow nairalanders, I often see people bring their problems here in the hope of getting tips and advice from brilliant men and women in this forum, the good part of it is that we never respond with silence, we all treat the problem as if it was ours by giving out advice and encouragement. While others reply with kk, grin, cool, embarassed,(Space bookers), but in all that, we still help that person in

Please, I am presently in a state of confuse as Nkoli Nwa nsuka would say. I found over 20 pieces of condo.m in my younger brothers bag of cloths.

I am current filled with rage as he is under 18. I don't know if I should report to my parents or confront him (but I fear It may end violently).

How do i approach this situation. Please, Nairalanders help
Good advice, bad advice, abuse, insults, kk, grin, cool and kiss are all welcomed.

Your brother is your responsibility as long as he resides with you. You cannot afford to handle this matter with kid gloves. There is no jokingly here oh..... Make your stand very clear, let him have NO doubts in his mind. The only problem here is what is your stand? Does he see you with girls? If so, it will be tough for you to preach to him.
If your stand is that you don't want him to be sexually active, make it clear and back it up with good reasons, good example and scripture. If you can't be a good example please send him back to your parents.
Depending on how he behaves later, you may or may not need to tell your parents. Let him know you are keeping a very close watch on him and you may need to monitor more closely the friends he keeps. Curtail his freedom if necessary.
How you handle the matter now will shape his future. I wish you the best.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by flawlessT(f): 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
bqlekan:
at all.. yet to see the lecturer arrive wink
Lol
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by bqlekan(m): 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
flawlessT:
Lol
ensure she shows up... the class loves her curves course cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by RobinHez(m): 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

His AN whosesaler bawo
I swear na u need dose condom pass so u no go born pickin wey resemble u with this ur written english
Come...hope u're not wishing 4 me to do what ur dad should have done?

Abeg...dey ur lane, and use ur brain! Bornagainpikin... Cuz wetin dey do me now...if I use am talk to you, you go drink 3 crates of beer, u no go get drunk!
1st show me wetin u don achieve for this life with your "distinct queens english" maybe then..u can now Insult correct me the way u did! tongue

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Cameleon72(f): 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
What if he went for HIV test and he test negative thus they gave him those stuff... Why have a negative mindset towards abi him missed road, na when you been start use yours
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Excllncy(m): 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Please calm down, your bro is still that saint you know. He is not using those things yet. He must have gotten them in school free of charge. You need to let him know you have taken custody so he won't think you want to enjoy yourself. Engage him politely, he'll tell you evrything.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Precious91(m): 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
obum88:
Maybe he is a major distributor
obum! obum!!Lafta wan tear my belle ooo.You be badt somebori grin grin grin
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
RobinHez:

Come...hope u're not wishing 4 me to do what ur dad should have done?

Abeg...dey ur lane, and use ur brain! Bornagainpikin... Cuz wetin dey do me now...if I use am talk to you, you go drink 3 crates of beer, u no go get drunk!
1st show me wetin u don achieve for this life with your "distinct queens english" maybe then..u can now Insult correct me the way u did! tongue

Well..for mentioning my dad in a mere post I wish u bad in all
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by vicque(f): 11:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
Sex matters can be a bit tough on teenagers

First of all ask him how he got them and what he is using them for? Seek clarity before you break his head. It could be these NGO or NYSC group came to his school or he is using them to educate others.

Every teen or young adult will eventually get to know what sex is about either by experiment or by sex education.

Help him understand that it his body and also his life he may be toying with of he doesn't handle his sexual energy properly.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by RobinHez(m): 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Well..for mentioning my dad in a mere post I wish u bad in all
See ur life now? Shey u see how painful it is? Just cuz of a little error..u see what u've brought on urself?

Hahaha....always remember..what went down today, whenever you want to act like a smart pant...! tongue

And BTW, u might want to ask the Op's brother to give u some of the packs... U're hubby would definitely need it. wink

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by NaLaugh: 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Are you kidding me? Is there anywhere on this planet where teenagers do not have sex with each other? I lived in Nigeria as a teenager, and I started going to the store to buy condoms for personal use at 14 undecided. You should be proud that he is responsible enough to use condoms.

Judging from the quantity though, he either resells them in school, or he is the biggest playboy in town. Neither one of these possibilities is a terrible thing in itself.

If someone who didn't know Nigerians better read through this thread, he'd assume all Nigerians stay virgins till they are 18+ or something.

Why the hipocrisy?
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by UjSizzle(f): 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Confront him. Lace your question with a healthy dose of humour and you can't possibly go wrong.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Tolubory(m): 12:00am On Oct 05, 2015
undecided May be he wants to use it for a Case Study..
You never can tell.... Teenagers, wan bad gaan......
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by ChynoBEATS: 12:00am On Oct 05, 2015
benny4wax:

Good advice, bad advice, abuse, insults, kk, grin, cool and kiss are all welcomed.

Seize em ....and talk to him when he's less occupied
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 05, 2015
From what I can see, your brother recently did HIV test and was given those condoms for free..
benny4wax:
My fellow nairalanders, I often see people bring their problems here in the hope of getting tips and advice from brilliant men and women in this forum, the good part of it is that we never respond with silence, we all treat the problem as if it was ours by giving out advice and encouragement. While others reply with kk, grin, cool, embarassed,(Space bookers), but in all that, we still help that person in our own capacity.

Please, I am presently in a state of confuse as Nkoli Nwa nsuka would say. I found over 20 pieces of condo.m in my younger brothers bag of cloths.

I am current filled with rage as he is under 18. I don't know if I should report to my parents or confront him (but I fear It may end violently).

How do i approach this situation. Please, Nairalanders help me.

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:06am On Oct 05, 2015
RobinHez:

See ur life now? Shey u see how painful it is? Just cuz of a little error..u see what u've brought on urself?

Hahaha....always remember..what went down today, whenever you want to act like a smart pant...! tongue

And BTW, u might want to ask the Op's brother to give u some of the packs... U're hubby would definitely need it. wink

Lol...its obvious u don't even listen to yourself,I wouldn't have even responded back if you hadn't taken a shot at my dad,its called common sense but yours aint common,this is a social network where people bash people whether with hard fEelings or not,severly I have been bashed too but for once I never involved anyones parent,that's common sense,if you feel you not cool with whatsoever is said to you,you can as well say same to me,stop being a coward and face reality

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by baloney: 12:06am On Oct 05, 2015
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by darmochy1(m): 12:13am On Oct 05, 2015
Under 18? And with such quantity of condo.m? That's serious bro.

I remember when I was his age. I did not even know how a condo.m looked like. The first time I saw it, I thought it was a cigarette box.

My girlfriend still laughs at me whenever I tell her this.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 12:14am On Oct 05, 2015
wa Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.......dis Looks like. Championship League to me....wat club dos ur kid bro plays 4?
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Danielwisdom(m): 12:14am On Oct 05, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] crySorry sha, nomather what even if he is a Marjor distributor like my bro said, is not good at his age without telling u, I don't think is for decoration, I think is for work I mean banging.....dat guy is ehh infact he maybe a consumer(girls) there is no children this days oo. kiss
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by RobinHez(m): 12:16am On Oct 05, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Lol...its obvious u don't even listen to yourself,I wouldn't have even responded back if you hadn't taken a shot at my dad,its called common sense but yours aint common,this is a social network where people bash people whether with hard fEelings or not,severly I have been bashed too but for once I never involved anyones parent,that's common sense,if you feel you not cool with whatsoever is said to you,you can as well say same to me,stop being a coward and face reality

Lol...maybe u're just meeting my type 4 d first time. See...we dont bat an eyelid if u curse at our parents...I won't! But u started this ish...now u're claiming common sense?
How come ur 'sense' so eluded you that you had to tell me I needed those condoms?

Stop putting ur 'online frustrations' on me. If someone else has bashed you here, take ur rantings to him/her ... I'm the guy u wouldn't wanna be caught in a crossfire with. wink

Have a blissful night rest!

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by bummyla(m): 12:20am On Oct 05, 2015
talk to him about it! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Spybradd: 12:33am On Oct 05, 2015
RobinHez:

He's a wholesaler!

I placed the order on Jumia 4 him lipsrsealed

check my signature for proof

RobinHez

grin
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:35am On Oct 05, 2015
RobinHez:

Lol...maybe u're just meeting my type 4 d first time. See...we dont bat an eyelid if u curse at our parents...I won't! But u started this ish...now u're claiming common sense?
How come ur 'sense' so eluded you that you had to tell me I needed those condoms?

Stop putting ur 'online frustrations' on me. If someone else has bashed you here, take ur rantings to him/her ... I'm the guy u wouldn't wanna be caught in a crossfire with. wink

Have a blissful night rest!

Just shut up and stop saying rubbish here,or u think you can do it better then give it a trial...plus you owe me a million thanks right now,at least you typing right now courtesy me...hhehehehe....

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by blankson24: 12:36am On Oct 05, 2015
cryur bro works with condom factory
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by RobinHez(m): 12:49am On Oct 05, 2015
Spybradd:

shocked
Yeah,...I know, cry
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 05, 2015
benny4wax:
My fellow nairalanders, I often see people bring their problems here in the hope of getting tips and advice from brilliant men and women in this forum, the good part of it is that we never respond with silence, we all treat the problem as if it was ours by giving out advice and encouragement. While others reply with kk, grin, cool, embarassed,(Space bookers), but in all that, we still help that person in our own capacity.

How do i approach this situation. Please, Nairalanders help me.

PLS O DONT GO AND POUNCE ON HIM BEFORE HE USES THEM ON U OOO lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by RobinHez(m): 12:51am On Oct 05, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Just shut up and stop saying rubbish here,or u think you can do it better then give it a trial...plus you owe me a million thanks right now,at least you typing right now courtesy me...hhehehehe....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.