Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) (106019 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Addicted To Sports Betting, Please Help!!! / My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by 9t9jacobs: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2015
Same brand all thru..You can't tell...he might even be the brand ambassador.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 05, 2015
GIYAZZ:
599 likes and 43 shares already. You funny die grin

Lol...I can't stop laughing at people's quote
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by chidiandre(m): 9:16am On Oct 05, 2015
look its normal.... you are supposed to be happy he's practicing safe sex...he's a teenager....hormones passing everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by fujirice: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2015
OP, always delay judgment until you hear the other side of a story. First clear your mind of negatives, then ask him. Cheers
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by mickey45: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2015
Jackeeh:
When I was a peer educator working with/under an arm of USAID,I would have in my possession at least 100 sachets of condoms. Always a particular brand just like your brother's. The condoms weren't for my personal usage. But for distribution to peers I educate on safe sex. Your brother could belong to a similar NGO or not. Ask him. before you both break bottles on each other's heads.

Was going to say the same thing...
Things aren't always black or white

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by benny4wax(m): 9:53am On Oct 05, 2015
everzingoo:
The boy is trying to play safe...so let him be and stop pock nosing into his personal life...
hahaha......not funny
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2015
Can't you tell a trade when you see one? Your younger bro makes a living selling condoms! Borrow sense before he becomes the "official bread winner"! cool cool cool
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2015
Ask the boys father if he did like that at his young age too.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by francis7257(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2015
benny4wax:
thank you for your kind words. I hope that he co-operates or else there will be war.

Easy on him man,voilence isn't evertin.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Bobnotrouble: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2015
Check whether he's carrying a Public-part or a Private-part.
It's good to know.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by skystar: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2015
obum88:
Maybe he is a major distributor
hahaha grin
obum88:
hahaha

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Bamz(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2015
obum88:
OMG best post ever. Take a bow mate!
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2015
Bamz:

OMG best post ever. Take a bow mate!

Hehehe
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by sparklefresh(f): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2015
how old is he? undecided
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by benny4wax(m): 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
sparklefresh:
how old is he? undecided
dear my fear is that he is just 16
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Kennydoc(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

If you're 18 or over, you're an adult as far as they're concerned grin And they see it that you're getting a lot of pressure to have sex anyways so why not make it safe and "healthy".

It's not like na the single condom them hand out for school dey be the one thing that go switch on lightbulb for ur head say u wan go do sumtin grin

Some might have been suppressing the pressure of sex because of the fear of pregnancy and STIs, especially considering that they wouldn't have the boldness to go and buy condoms themselves. I'm actually referring to young teens who haven't done that before, and still have some shame. Giving such a young person condoms could make him fall at the next temptation.

I still believe young persons should be encouraged on abstinence. Abstinence isn't as difficult as the society makes it seem, especially for those who haven't started indulging in the acts. The challenge usually comes when one has tasted the pudding for the first time.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Fxwarrior: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
benny4wax:
thank you for your kind words. I hope that he co-operates or else there will be war.

Hah! War on top condom matter?
Bros.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

grin grin grin

Na truth I take jus tell u na.... Dem dey hand them out in school..... I never even see am before for my life grin
see bad lie........... why u collect am?
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by sparklefresh(f): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2015
benny4wax:
dear my fear is that he is just 16

he is a big boy na....most of my friends started at the age of 13...he just need proper guidance. You should do that as a snr bro.
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by skedy1(m): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Why is everybody screaming and shouting

Op, is it because you have seen condom in his possession that you are ranting about??

Or would you have preferred him getting involved in sex, unprotected Believe me, you wouldn't have known if he is getting involved in sex if not for the condom you saw.

So therefore, you should be happy he even knows about protection and think of how to educate him more!

My dear, this computer age is making kids/adolescents adults...making sexual drive weird!!

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Kingosytex(m): 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dear you don't have to panic, the young man is just trying to play safe, after all body nobe firewood!
Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by Jamieoyel: 8:18am On Mar 28, 2016
Dont jump into conclusions.
My mom once accidentally stumbled on a pack of condoms in my coffers. She was actually looking for a book when she stumbled on it.
I was in school when it happened. A public holiday was fast approaching but I had no plans of coming home because my schedule in school was very tight then as I was busy preparing for tests and working on my project. She however demanded that i must come home during the break in spite of my schedule.
All efforts to make her tell me what was going on or even give me the slightest hint proved abortive. The suspense was too much for me to bear. I had to travel home.
I got home only to be shown a pack of condoms i had totally forgotten about. The condoms had

actually been given to me over a year ago by USAID while i was undergoing my IT programme.

She believed me but they confiscated the condoms. I had no plans of using the condom back then but I had some regrets as I had already planned to sell dem (high quality durex shit) to some randy friends.

Bro, what i'm trying to say is that u shouldn't just jump into conclusions. The fact that you've been suspecting his movements doesn't necessarily mean that your suspicions are precise.

Talk to him.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by jahblesswealll: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
kkk

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by flowdellynaija: 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
Simply advice him

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
you are funny.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) by benny4wax(m): 9:13am On Jan 22, 2017
Very funny indeed
chriskosherbal:
you are funny.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.