Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Six Benefits Of Evangelism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Benefits Of Evangelism (38835 Views)

Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism / The Church And Evangelism Today / How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Benefits Of Evangelism by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
Simplified Summary Of Evangelism

Evangelism is telling a sinner (someone who is not saved or born again; someone who has not confessed JESUS Christ as their LORD and Saviour; someone who doesn't believe in JESUS' CHRIST as their LORD and Saviour: Romans 10:9-10) about the Gospel of the LORD Jesus, with the sole aim of convincing them through the help of the HOLY GHOST to believe in as well as accept JESUS CHRIST as their Saviour and LORD. You persuade them to do away with their sins, unrighteous acts which are not pleasing to GOD.

Most importantly, you lead sinner in prayers to seek forgiveness from GOD through the Blood of JESUS CHRIST for the remission of their sins. Finally, encourage them to worship GOD at a true church nearest to them, or they could simply join you at your place of worship.

However do not expect warm reception at every place where you stop by to win a soul. In fact, brace up for insults and rejection. Our LORD Jesus didn't conceal this possible scenario ( Matthew 10:12-14).

BENEFITS of Evangelism

1. Inexplicable joy. The disciples. The best cure for sadness and depression is evangelism. Go give it a try! The joy that follows it is matchless (Luke 10:1,17). Once you win a soul, Heaven goes into celebration mood (Luke 15:10). This electric mood in Heaven is also passed down to the folk who did the job. Suddenly you are joyful without any material explanation for your great mood. You become a bundle of inexplicable joy. How wonderful!

2. Reward in Heaven (Matthew 19:27, 29). You got mansions waiting for you (John 14:2-3). Crowns of glory also (1 Peter 5:4). Join the queue now. I have signed up already. You too should. Don't envy me when you see me in Heaven relaxing in my mansion and wearing my glittering crown of glory. Start working for yours now.

3. Divine security (2 Corinthians 11:23-26; Acts 18:9-10). Several times Paul would have been assassinated, but his relevance to Heaven's soul growth committed GOD to protect him by all means. He met robbers, he was arrested, there were plots to assassinate him, he was imprisoned several times...no surprise that he came out of all. You can't be wasted overnight by natural or unnatural powers, occurrences or mishaps when your life is profitable to GOD in the evangelical field. Who cares about a fruitless fig tree? Look up the answer here (Matthew 21:17-19).

4. Manifestations of spiritual gifts, especially the gifts of healing (Mark 16:15-18; Luke 16:16). You can actually begin to experience spiritual gifts in action while preaching to souls. The first time the disciples did healing and deliverance on their own was while they went out evangelizing. At their return, they simply could not hide their excitement about the miracles that they "performed". You want spiritual gifts? Go and win souls!

5. Eternal life (Luke 10:20; Philippians 3:14; 4:3-4). Spreading the Gospel in truth and righteousness further cements your place in the Heavenly admission list...the Book of Life. The LORD Jesus affirmed this to the evangelising disciples in simple terms. This is the greatest benefit of all! Press for it..the ultimate prize!

6. Key to accessing a long-awaited breakthrough (Matthew 6:33). Aren't you being too self-centered? Always asking and never doing anything for GOD. Winning a soul attracts Divine intervention in your life. It is one sure way to a receiving a miraculous answer to a dragging problem. Go for a trial now. Be consistent. Hmmm, I smell a miracle drawing closer to you in no time!

"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace..." (Isaiah 52:7).

Accept JESUS CHRIST today and go out to save many others!

May the LORD resolve every complication that has depressed you for long in JESUS' name!

Cc: Lalasticlala

105 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
We can't all be evangelist but we can all be witness to Christ.
Cc: Lalasticlacla
Drafting my article

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by winner01(m): 12:40am On Oct 04, 2015

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by sukkot: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2015
hmm
Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by Sweetyie(f): 10:43am On Oct 04, 2015
Nice one pastor

3 Likes

Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by sukkot: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by Adiwana: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2015
k]

1 Like

Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2015
worn out shoes.
Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by EreluY(f): 10:45am On Oct 04, 2015
[size=18pt]THE GREATEST HARM OF EVANGELISATION IS INDOCTRINATION WHICH SOME DESCRIBE AS MENTAL SLAVERY[/size]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by westlius(m): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2015
Tru talk

1 Like

Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by Preshylar(m): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2015
Another benefit of evangelism is that you will receive whatever you ask from the father. John 15:16
Nice writeup though.

3 Likes

Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by Estimable(m): 10:48am On Oct 04, 2015
Its my birthday, show me some love ...... Ur likes

15 Likes

Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by ThePeacemaker(m): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2015
Nice one....
I no read ahm ooooo
Abeq slap me with "Likes" today na my birthday

8 Likes

Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by donholy28(m): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2015
Your reward will be in heaven
Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by donogaga(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2015
Nice one.

Thanks for sharing. God bless you real good.
Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by MadCow1: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2015
6 annoying parts of Evangelism.

1. Disturb people's peace: Go out early in the morning with a Microphone and disturb the peace and sleep of hard working people with your noise. Or go into a busy market and be shouting on the microphone with loudspeakers at the top of the volume. Or get close and personal like the Jehovahs Witness and go knock on their doors and invade their houses.

2. Littering: Go on and share booklets (Loveworld), pamphlets and posters to people that don't even read it only for it to end up on the streets as garbage. Or post fhucking stickers and posters on people's fences without their permission or deface the fhucking streets.

3. Dumbass Preachers: Most of the people that do this so called evangelism are Dumber than a dumbell. They can't even hold an intelligent debate on the subject matter for which they are disturbing you about. All they know they know how to say is "Repent, Jesus is coming soon".

4. Church marketing: When all of them are done talking shiit to you, the next thing is to try and get you to attend 'their' church. From evangelism to marketing. Like seriously, what the fhuck? angry

5. The useless questions they ask: Examples: 'When you die, where will you be spending eternity?' Like seriously? What kind of fhucking stupiid question is that? Like how the fhuck am I supposed to fhucking know? Like seriously? angry

6. Your time, energy, sleep and peace they just wasted: what more can I say. And then they will now start asking for your phone number and email address like you guys are now that close. angry

This is what I feel when ever I hear someone preaching to me.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2924114_fbimg1443473609567_jpeg0f0e877c8f8dc17c50ee8080b13bfb6f

Evang. MadCow.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2015
A
Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by neocortex: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2015
ok.
Another theoretical promise of "reward" by someone
who has not died let alone see the "eternal" fantasical
reward.
SMH.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by Timoleon(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2015
story story we gat to give God glory we fat to life slowly....wheres ice prince wen you need him! shior!
Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2015
i've been called and chosen to preach but i dont knw where to start from

1 Like

Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by menix(m): 10:54am On Oct 04, 2015
Op this ur list ain't complete if u don't add:
* increases ur faith: Having faith the nxt house u minister to will be cooking better Banga Soup because watin hunger don dey do u.

*Ur shoes can easily defuse a bomb, cous it will scarce a bomb to expire.

*Anyday u wash ur suit in a river, fishes with infirmities will get healed cous of the accumulated anointed dirt.

1 Like

Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by AmakaDNBStories(f): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2015
OK
Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by perragy(m): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2015
Very harsh bro
khassy:
fifth to comment

signs of good things to come

waiting for those dumbass Islamist to come and start speaking rubbish.. undecidedundecided

dumb Mohammedinians undecidedundecidedundecided

#IDontReplyEdiots undecidedundecided
Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2015
EreluY:
[size=18pt]THE GREATEST HARM OF EVANGELISATION IS INDOCTRINATION WHICH SOME DESCRIBE AS MENTAL SLAVERY[/size]
Really?
Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by khassy(m): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2015
Seun
it's imperative that I bring your attention to this issue plaguing NL.
I don't know why I have to declare I am a Muslim before I am allowed to comment on the Islam section whereas the Christianity section is free for all to comment and abuse my GOD the way they like while it isn't so for the Islam section...

I think NL'ders deserve an explanation to this rather worrisome behaviour

#Awaiting your response

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by instinctg(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2015
Yomieluv:
worn out shoes.

insanity on the prowl

Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by eagleonearth(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2015
I have this to say: Sharpen the axe and the job will be easier. Clean lives yield more fruits for evangelists as God readily assists them in d field.

1 Like

Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by jacetex(f): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] ;DUp Evangelism..... #dontknowwhatelsetocomment.

1 Like

Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2015
Benefits of Christian evangelism includes brainwash of more minds.

2 Likes

Re: Six Benefits Of Evangelism by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2015
Evangelism is for everybody,it is for every believer in Christ.

Mark 16:15-19.
Matt28:18-19.
"Go ye into the world and preach the Gospel to every creature"

these are clear instructions for every believer.

2cor5:18-20:-
God has committed unto us to the message of reconcilation.
So there is no excuse not to preach the Gospel.
It is the job every Christian.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) / Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days / Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.