Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,682 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. (3267 Views)

Abuja Big Guy bleeping A LovePeddler In A Club / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Deefuray:

Did you skip the part where the op said the girl in question claimed to be a virgin and she was the same person that initiated the sex? Pls read the story carefully before making annoying comments!

@op leave the girl alone, I really don't know why some girls always lie about their virginity status. You are a good guy and you deserve a good girl that respects you enough not to LIE. God knows what else she has lied about.

I hope you were protected while having sex with her, she might just want to tie you down with one pregnancy story. I don't trust such girls.

Yes I didn't release in her. You know she even asked me to release in her, that she wants have my baby because she love me.
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by cutesmilez(f): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
papiforreal:

Yes I didn't release in her. You know she even asked me to release in her, that she wants have my baby because she love me.
Bro. You just have 2 leave d babe. She probably have some hidden agenda.
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by angieberry(f): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
Yes I think I skipped that part and who are you to call my comment annoying?? I can comment anyhow I want without a bum-short wearing nitwit telling me how to.
Deefuray:

Did you skip the part where the op said the girl in question claimed to be a virgin and she was the same person that initiated the sex? Pls read the story carefully before making annoying comments!

@op leave the girl alone, I really don't know why some girls always lie about their virginity status. You are a good guy and you deserve a good girl that respects you enough not to LIE. God knows what else she has lied about.

I hope you were protected while having sex with her, she might just want to tie you down with one pregnancy story. I don't trust such girls.
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by Deefuray(f): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
angieberry:
Yes I think I skipped that part and who are you to call my comment annoying?? I can comment anyhow I want without a bum-short wearing nitwit telling me how to.
... And she had to go to my profile..
I was actually thinking I was quoting someone reasonable, well you just proved otherwise. Of course you can comment as you want, but pls do so without sounding stupid undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by Homguy(m): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
papiforreal:
There is this girl I met like 3 months back. I collected her number when she brought her phone to my friend to repair it for her. We started talking on WhatsApp like normal friends and within few weeks one thing lead to another, we started dating.

We got into each other within short time, she calls almost everyday and I also call her back.

She said we won't have sex until marriage and I agreed. Well, I don't care about sex too much. I'm introvert type of a guy. I am 22 and was still virgin until last week when I had sex with her.

Last week she called and she said she just wants us to be together in a room , she wants sleep in my arm. I booked a hotel room for us and we went to there. We sat down in the room for a while ,then she started pulling out her cloth. I asked her why she said she just want test me if I can hold my self seeing her naked.

To cut the long story, we started romancing and I find my way with her help.

To my utter surprise, when I entered her she wasn't virgin. She's wide as Bleep. I didnt feel anything when i entered her. I asked her am in and she said yes. And this is the girl that lied to me she is virgin.

I confronted her and she confessed to me she used to have sex with her ex.

I told my friend and he said she must have sampled more than 1000 diiiicks if what I described is true.

Now I am really worried because I'm seriously in love with this girl. I enrolled her to nursing school this year. Paid a school fees and everything. I'm in my final year now but already started making arrangements for our wedding immediately after my graduation.

Im really hurting mentally now. Is my friend right that this girl is LovePeddler? Do I really deserved such type of a girl being a good guy myself?

Nairalanders I need your advice please. Should I run for my life or i should continue dating her. I just don't want be regretting my some of my decisions later in my life.

She promised me she would be whatever I want her to be, as in she can change her life for me. She even asked me to seize her phones if I don't trust her.

But should I really trust her? I heard from many guys that once a LovePeddler always a LovePeddler.

bro , when You lie, u need a good nemory to back up your lies Something's just don't add up.

1.You are in your finalyear(still a student yourself) yet you enrolled her into nursing school. Really!? Are your parents that rich? And your friend is a phone repairer?
2. You are 22years , yet you are planning marriage immediately after school, say around 23 ,for incontinencies let's say 24 years. What dude gets married at that age? Who would sponsor your marriage? Your parents or friends too?
3. You booked an hotel, because you most likely couldn't meet her at your place yet you want to gt married? Who books an hotel room to meet up with his girlfriend.
4. How old is this girl ,please?
5.how do you finance yourself and this babe? From your parents too? And if you are into such a business that could comfortably finance you and this lady, you should be mature enough to know that because shes slack doesnt mean shes a love peddler, neither does her initial rejection of sex mean shes a virgin. You should also have known that people lie, and ladies, more about maters such as this.
6. If all the above are answered in the affirmative, then you are a disaster waiting to happen.
Coming here to ask such a childish question tells any thinker you are too young and immature to make any serious relationship such as marriage work.
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Homguy:
bro , when You lie, u need a good nemory to back up your lies Something's just don't add up.

1.You are in your finalyear(still a student yourself) yet you enrolled her into nursing school. Really!? Are your parents that rich? And your friend is a phone repairer?

If you were broke when you was a student doesn't every one also is. i got an immigration job when i was 18 with my secondary school certificate. So i have been working for four years now. And yes of course my friend is a phone repairer. He is 300 level ee student now. Any thing wrong with that?

2. You are 22years , yet you are planning marriage immediately after school, say around 23 ,for incontinencies let's say 24 years. What dude gets married at that age? Who would sponsor your marriage? Your parents or friends too?[/quote]
We live in different part of the country. your culture and ours arent the same. Two of my childhood friends got married last year both @21. its all about opportunity bro.

3. You booked an hotel, because you most likely couldn't meet her at your place yet you want to gt married? Who books an hotel room to meet up with his girlfriend.[/quote]
I still live with my friend so no way i can bring girl to my room.

4. How old is this girl ,please?[/quote]
She is 18 now.

5.how do you finance yourself and this babe? From your parents too? And if you are into such a business that could comfortably finance you and this lady, you should be mature enough to know that because shes slack doesnt mean shes a love peddler, neither does her initial rejection of sex mean shes a virgin. You should also have known that people lie, and ladies, more about maters such as this.[/quote]

How can i know that when she was the one that disvirgined me? She is the first serious love i have in my life. Shed more light please. What could possibly made her to slack at this age?

6. If all the above are answered in the affirmative, then you are a disaster waiting to happen.
Coming here to ask such a childish question tells any thinker you are too young and immature to make any serious relationship such as marriage work.[/quote]

May be i can agree with you. Advise me please. What do you want me to do now? Im totally confused now.
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by khassy(m): 2:55am On Oct 05, 2015
papiforreal:
There is this girl I met like 3 months back. I collected her number when she brought her phone to my friend to repair it for her. We started talking on WhatsApp like normal friends and within few weeks one thing lead to another, we started dating.

We got into each other within short time, she calls almost everyday and I also call her back.

She said we won't have sex until marriage and I agreed. Well, I don't care about sex too much. I'm introvert type of a guy. I am 22 and was still virgin until last week when I had sex with her.

Last week she called and she said she just wants us to be together in a room , she wants sleep in my arm. I booked a hotel room for us and we went to there. We sat down in the room for a while ,then she started pulling out her cloth. I asked her why she said she just want test me if I can hold my self seeing her naked.

To cut the long story, we started romancing and I find my way with her help.

To my utter surprise, when I entered her she wasn't virgin. She's wide as Bleep. I didnt feel anything when i entered her. I asked her am in and she said yes. And this is the girl that lied to me she is virgin.

I confronted her and she confessed to me she used to have sex with her ex.

I told my friend and he said she must have sampled more than 1000 diiiicks if what I described is true.

Now I am really worried because I'm seriously in love with this girl. I enrolled her to nursing school this year. Paid a school fees and everything. I'm in my final year now but already started making arrangements for our wedding immediately after my graduation.

Im really hurting mentally now. Is my friend right that this girl is LovePeddler? Do I really deserved such type of a girl being a good guy myself?

Nairalanders I need your advice please. Should I run for my life or i should continue dating her. I just don't want be regretting my some of my decisions later in my life.

She promised me she would be whatever I want her to be, as in she can change her life for me. She even asked me to seize her phones if I don't trust her.

But should I really trust her? I heard from many guys that once a LovePeddler always a LovePeddler.

another dumb thread on a Monday morning undecidedundecided

wake me up when the girl dumps you after you've finished paging her fees...undecidedundecided
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by czarr(m): 3:09am On Oct 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Your story is too long but wait
You said you're 22 and you wanna get married? Or rather you're thinking about marriage?

Go and sleep grin
seriously,he doesn't even deserve a reply,I'm so disappointed.
He really needs sleeps undecided

Good guy! Good guy!,are there no good smart guys,all I see are good really dumb guys!!!
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by czarr(m): 3:10am On Oct 05, 2015
papiforreal:

are you this naive??
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by angieberry(f): 5:46am On Oct 05, 2015
Yes I did. I wanted to know if exchanging words with you was worth my while, and it's not. OK bye kiss
Deefuray:

... And she had to go to my profile..
I was actually thinking I was quoting someone reasonable, well you just proved otherwise. Of course you can comment as you want, but pls do so without sounding stupid undecided
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by chomytex(f): 9:43am On Oct 05, 2015
Now this guy is a clown.
papiforreal:

Sweetheart this is true life story. I never wanted to have sex with her before marriage. She brought the idea of going to the hotel. Heck, I can even claim rape against her because she was the one that removed my cloth and sat on my thing
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by ImmaculateIfy: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2015
is dat you on ur dp
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2015
ImmaculateIfy:
is dat you on ur dp
yes..
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by 0luwatope(m): 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
papiforreal:

We are not getting married now. Just making arrangements. I want marry her immediately after my graduation. I don't want clock 25 without having my own home.
that's the brain of an introvert, we think about better things, how to get settled, how to raise kids, how to cater for the family and all that... Mr OP why on earth did u ask if she was a virgin self Its lame to ask that kinda question. You enrolled her and paid for her school fees kwa ?? I won't call u any name cuz u be my padi. B4 u think about marriage, paint a picture of the kind of girl you want. As for me, if you're not a talkative, am not marring you, ure not popular or not trying to be popular ?? Am not gonna marry u also e.t.c...
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by MissEfe(f): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
papiforreal:

Sweetheart this is true life story. I never wanted to have sex with her before marriage. She brought the idea of going to the hotel. Heck, I can even claim rape against her because she was the one that removed my cloth and sat on my thing

She sat on ur thing is cracking my ribs, lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

MR NAIRALAND Choose Your Top5 Most Good Looking Guys / Let Me Be Your Woman Tonight Guys...see How I Look / I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.