Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

What The North Thinks About The Yoruba's. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The North Thinks About The Yoruba's. (5569 Views)

The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode / APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade / PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The North Thinks About The Yoruba's. by niyot124: 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
bombay:
They insult you and call you guys names and you people still bury your head in sand.The day yoruba's wake that is the day nigeria will move forward but for now they will rather eat crumbs from the table of the fulani's.

All this because you people lost the civil war and died like chickens grin.

Crying cannot solve your problems oh...
Re: What The North Thinks About The Yoruba's. by oyinkinola: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
[s]
bombay:
Copied from a quote on how the hausa fulani thinks about the yoruba race.

The old bastard, Awolowo who is now roasting in the deepest part of hell had died as a frustrated bigot and tribalist leaving behind a series of scandals while Sir Ahmadu Bello died as a matyr. All the Yoruba jingoist like this writer could not fathom why they lack the capacity to wrest power from the north hence their penchant to breed discord and mischief among the people of the north while forgetting that every body knows that Yoruba are inherently hypocrites, uncultured, bastards, cowards but blabber mouths. They are easily identifiable by their embarrassingly loud mouth and cowardice.

Wake up.
[/s]
...but where is seun? isn't this poster&post worths ban and immidiate removal? should I thundered this ape,you will react!
Re: What The North Thinks About The Yoruba's. by explorer250(m): 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
Alfaab:

I read this thread from the beginning and I really felt your pain.I am going to answer you with points and maybe some links.
First...I think you are either an Igbo or Niger deltan especially Ijaw.I and others know that you felt very bad for losing the last elections..who would not?What you failed to realise is that not all Yorubas voted for PMB...
The ratio was like 55 to 45..PMB to GEJ...or thereabout.
I voted for PMB just like all Yorubas would have loved to vote for him but what you started your thread with and some articles that are written by Yorubas that you have posted prevented this..so that you will understand that they know these things more than most of you but..
THE FIRST THING YOU TOO KNOW IS THAT JONATHAN CAUSED HIS DOWNFALL BY SIDELINING THE YORUBAS..
1.YORUBAS ARE USING THEIR GOD GIVEN WISDOM TO REMAIN AT THE UTMOST TOP meaning...it is a survival of the fittest in Nigeria. WE ARE IN A JUNGLE(Yes, Nigeria is a jungle not zoo.Zoo has decorum but a jungle does not..almost anything goes)WITH ABOUT 240 ETHNIC GROUPS..THE MAJOR ONES BEING...YORUBA,IGBO AND HAUSA...THEN THE FULANI CAME IN.

2.THE FULANI WERE LUCKY INGRATES WHO CAME IN AND CONQUERED ALL OF HAUSALAND AND ARE USING THEIR(HAUSAS) POPULATION TO MAINTAIN THEIR OLIGARCHY OVER THE OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS.

3.HAUSAS HAVE BEEN TURNED TO SLAVES,ETERNAL SLAVES IN THEIR OWN ANCESTRAL LAND BY THE FULANIS.

4.FULANI TRIED TO COME INTO THE WEST BUT WERE AFRAID BECAUSE YORUBAS WERE WARRIORS WHO WERE CONTROLLING THEIR EMPIRE UP TO DAHOMEY,TOGO AND GHANA UNTIL AFONJA GAVE THEM THE LEEWAY BECAUSE OF HIS MISUNDERSTANDING WITH THE ALAAFIN OF OYO.TOGETHER WITH AFONJA THEY SACKED OYO AND WERE LATER DEFEATED DECISIVELY BY A SUB GROUP OF YORUBA...IBADAN...BECAUSE OF THEIR TREACHERY,THEY KILLED AFONJA AND TOOK OVER THE KINGSHIP OF ILORIN.IF THEY HAD BEEN ABLE TO PENETRATE YORUBALAND,THEN ALL SOUTHERNERS WOULD HAVE BEEN RULED BY EMIRS BY NOW BUT YORUBAS PUT PAID TO THAT AMBITION.

5.THE WHITE MEN CAUSED THE WHOLE WAHALA BY MAKING SURE THAT POWER WAS GIVEN TO THE NORTH WHO THEY KNEW DID NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO STEER NIGERIA TO GREAT HEIGHTS.

YORUBAS ARE NOT REALLY AGITATING BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LOT GOING FOR THEM AND THEY KNOW IT IS A CASE OF SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST..

1.THEY ARE CONSIDERATE WARRIORS WHO HAVE FOUGHT FOR MORE THAN 100 YEARS LOCALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY AND HAD WON THEIR WARS.

2. THEY HAVE THE MOST BUSINESSES BOTH HOME AND ABROAD...(I DID NOT SAY TRADE BUT BUSINESS)

3.THEY CONTROL THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA.

4.SW IS THE 3RD ECONOMY IN AFRICA.

5.THEY HAVE THE MOST INFRASTRUCTURES IN NIGERIA.

6.THEY ARE THE MOST EDUCATED...(Higher institution wise)They have taken almost all the HIGHER educational laurels home and abroad.

7.THEY HAVE LAGOS WHICH IS THE 6TH ECONOMY IN AFRICA AND THE LARGEST CITY IN WEST AFRICA.

8.THEY HAVE OGUN STATE WHICH IS THE MOST INDUSTRIALIZED STATE IN NIGERIA ETC.

I am giving you these because of some peeps who said SW had never agitated against the federal govt.SW had always agitated for the good of all Nigerians.Do you still remember?;

The Democratic Alternative (DA)

The National Democratic Coalition of Nigeria (NADECO)

The United Democratic Front of Nigeria (UDFN) ETC.

AS FOR THE SOUTH NOT BEEN UNITED AGAINST THE NORTH,IT WAS AND ALWAYS BEEN CAUSED BY OUR SOUTHERN BROTHERS WHO HAD ALWAYS GONE AGAINST YORUBA.AZIKIWE DID IT WHEN AWOLOWO SEEKED FOR UNITY BUT AZIKIWE PREFERRED TO JOIN THE NORTH.

THE ONLY TRIBE THAT HAD NEVER OR WOULD NOT DISCRIMINATE WHEN IN POWER HAD BEEN YORUBA BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY LIBERAL... READ ABOUT THE MAGNANIMITY OF OBASANJO...

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/time-to-end-the-bad-blood-between-the-yorubas-and-ndigbo/

Indeed, Obasanjo favoured the Igbo more than his native Yorubas. He appointed an Igbo, Thomas Aguiyi-Ironsi, as the Minister of Defense and another, Air Marshal Paul Dike, as Nigeria’s first Igbo Chief of Air Staff. While the Igbo visit the transgressions of Awolowo on the Yorubas, they do not visit the favouritism of Obasanjo on the Yorubas. The sins of Awolowo were brought again to the fore in 2012 by Chinua Achebe in his book: “There Was a Country: A Personal History of Biafra.” The blogs came alive as blame was traded on both sides of the East-West divide. Awolowo was now cast by the Igbos as the father of the Yorubas; and they were determined to visit his sins on his Yoruba sons to the third and fourth generations.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/time-to-end-the-bad-blood-between-the-yorubas-and-ndigbo/

GUY I BOW FOR YOU. I LOVE HOW YOU APPROACHED THE OPs POINTS. YOU DID NOT SOUND LIKE THE ORDINARY YORUBA WHO DOESNT UNDERSTAND THE MRDSAGE BUT IS IN A HURRY TO ATTACK THE IGBOMAN. thank God you first acknowledged that the op article is true, but you should understand that we need a united south to put up a formidable resistance
Re: What The North Thinks About The Yoruba's. by bombay: 12:05am On Aug 26, 2016
Hello people how far with the hunger caused by our tribal lords and bigots grin
Re: What The North Thinks About The Yoruba's. by ImperialYoruba: 2:51am On Aug 26, 2016
bombay:
Copied from a quote on how the hausa fulani thinks about the yoruba race.

The old bastard, Awolowo who is now roasting in the deepest part of hell had died as a frustrated bigot and tribalist leaving behind a series of scandals while Sir Ahmadu Bello died as a matyr. All the Yoruba jingoist like this writer could not fathom why they lack the capacity to wrest power from the north hence their penchant to breed discord and mischief among the people of the north while forgetting that every body knows that Yoruba are inherently hypocrites, uncultured, bastards, cowards but blabber mouths. They are easily identifiable by their embarrassingly loud mouth and cowardice.

Wake up.

Ahmadu Bello denigrated Ibo people as scum of the earth. You say he is a martyr.

Lol grin. Who martyred him, a Yorubaman or an Iboman?

grin grin grin. Chineke!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos / Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo / Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.