Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos (3577 Views)

Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) / Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion / EFCC News: Three Wonder Bank Operators Bags 8 Months Jail Term For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos by Pistolx(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
a three man delegations lawyers (SAN) were spotted on their way to the airport en route London to defend the embattled former minister Alison madueke..... do u think they will make it

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos by Republlican(f): 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos by VickyRotex(f): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos by bigass123(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
9ja no dey carry last
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos by amii131(f): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
All these people sef undecided

Lawyer never reach court
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos by Pistolx(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
here they go

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos by Omotayor123(f): 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
Letz pray their plane won't Crash tongue grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos by Acjohn(m): 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lawyers will just be smiling to the banks in this season, it is like a season of harvest for them. when they think of the Election petition tribunal that are coming up and the need of lawyers by corrupt officials, they will be shouting the Lord is good.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos by chris4gold(m): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
op your far....!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ibori's lawyer ended up being jailed, these lawyers should expect same.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
I would really luv to be in dat courtroom grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos by sammyj: 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
UK is not Nigeria and at the end of the precedings the judgement will be sentenced to 15 years imprisonment. Shikena! !!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos by Finox: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
I pray they will be able to come back to 9ja
my2scent:
I would really luv to be in dat courtroom grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos by darfay: 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
Only in naija ......
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos by Miranda11: 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Wait oh d man wey fair small no be d LateDele Giwa?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos by leunamme93(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
These guys are legendary lawyers, Diezani will surely be free as these guys are involved
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos by bayulll01(m): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
Omotayor123:
Letz pray their plane won't Crash tongue grin
Omotayo my friend how are u
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
gerrahaheremen

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos by dkronicle(m): 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
After d reggae play d blues
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
is that Mr. Ibu on the left?
anyway, wasted trip.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos by mooregan(m): 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
na d main lawyers be this

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos by Phame: 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Francis odega(middle) acts too funny to me.

grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Three Man Lawyers On Their Way To London To Defend Diezani Photos by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
the poster above me most be very wicked chaii! ....appointed by barcanista abi

she is free....even before the leave naija.....op let wailers catch u grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari On Al-jazeera: My children will school abroad, Tough Luck to others / When You Hear DSS Is Invading The Houses Of Judges But You Are JusticeOkonAbang / See How Nigeria Has Progressed In The Absence Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.