Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. (1250 Views)

Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help / My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father / Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
My ex gf who also happened to be my classmate back then in secondary school (u knw secondary school love naaa) is always coming to our house just to see my mum. My mum knew her then when we are still dating but my mum dont get angry at me when she see me with a girl uptill now because i,m the only child, but after my ssce me and the girl broke up.she went and lean a hand work while i,m in the university. During our second semester break in skul which i returned home i warned her to keep away from my mum and she should also stop coming to our house. I also told my mum that i dont like the way she is coming to our house.As i,m writting this now my mother is taking her as her own doughter but i have no problem with that but my problem is that i dont knw her intentions. Why is she too close to my mum.
Re: I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. by chocolateme(f): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
See this guy man!! You don't like her again because old things has passed away and behold all this has become new and fresh.
As the only child, your mom should be concerned about seeing you with girls as u said for protection purposes.
Now about that babe, assuming she is just someone u met, I would advice against it but let the poor girl be joor. Atleast she is not a bad girl and she still likes u and your mom is accustomed to having her around or is she spoiling your shows? Even at that u should have seen thru your nose that wife ALERT is knocking on your door, greedy boy, you still want to flex life and be free. Anyway call her and tell her in a friendly conversation that she should stop coming to your house and she should break her sentimental attachment to your mom. Then go find that biach you have always wanted. Tnx

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
She is booking space.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:
She is booking space.
which space
Re: I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. by Ini22(f): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Na booking get niraland now
Re: I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. by Cope1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
start saving for the d-day bro.Congrat in advance.
Re: I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. by Tallesty1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:
She is booking space.
She don book space already, the next step nah to begin fence am.
Re: I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Cope1:
start saving for the d-day bro.Congrat in advance.
you are funny.
Re: I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. by FruityLass: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Bi eku ile o ba pani, tode a paa cheesy

Don't bother searching for wife.....she's home already and thank God her MIL loves her....you should start carrying out your duties to your In laws as well

Call us for wedding when its time tongue
Re: I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. by hadizadeezy(f): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
if you don't know her intention then you don't know 1+1
Re: I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
FruityLass:
Bi eku ile o ba pani, tode a paa cheesy

Don't bother searching for wife.....she's home already and thank God they go along with each other.

Call us for wedding when its time tongue
reasons why i cant marry is no. 1 i,m currently dating someone in skul. No. 2 she is my age mate, i cant my a girl who is at the same age with u. So if that is her intention she don fail be that.
Re: I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. by Cope1(m): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
you are funny.
just been realistic.
Re: I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
hadizadeezy:
if you don't know her intention then you don't know 1+1
i knw but we have call it over for a very long time naaaa. Besides she knows that i cnt marry her.
Re: I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
chocolateme:
See this guy man!! You don't like her again because old things has passed away and behold all this has become new and fresh.
As the only child, your mom should be concerned about seeing you with girls as u said for protection purposes.
Now about that babe, assuming she is just someone u met, I would advice against it but let the poor girl be joor. Atleast she is not a bad girl and she still likes u and your mom is accustomed to having her around or is she spoiling your shows? Even at that u should have seen thru your nose that wife ALERT is knocking on your door, greedy boy, you still want to flex life and be free. Anyway call her and tell her in a friendly conversation that she should stop coming to your house and she should break her sentimental attachment to your mom. Then go find that biach you have always wanted. Tnx
thank for ur nice reply. I have told her many time to stop coming but she refused. That one na her biz as for me nothing go make me take her serious ooo.
Re: I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. by donholy28(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
See u...u break up with a girl and also expect ur mum to leave her too
Re: I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
donholy28:
See u...u break up with a girl and also expect ur mum to leave her too
but she should use her common sense atleast for once to understand that i dont have anything feeling for her again. Abi na my mother she wan marry
Re: I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. by chocolateme(f): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
thank for ur nice reply. I have told her many time to stop coming but she refused. That one na her biz as for me nothing go make me take her serious ooo.
tell me honestly, what don't you like about her and why don't you love her anymore? Don't paint her black now in order to have a reasonable excuse to give me
Re: I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
chocolateme:
tell me honestly, what don't you like about her and why don't you love her anymore? Don't paint her black now in order to have a reasonable excuse to give me
i,ve never hate her but just that sence we broke up i have really move on with my life and currently in a new relationship with a girl in skul. Another reason is that she is my age mate. So my dear i cant marry girl who is at the same age with me. That is just the case.
Re: I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. by chocolateme(f): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
i,ve never hate her but just that sence we broke up i have really move on with my life and currently in a new relationship with a girl in skul. Another reason is that she is my age mate. So my dear i cant marry girl who is at the same age with me. That is just the case.
i can accept your first excuse but not the age whatever.
Ok.
Re: I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
She don book space already, the next step nah to begin fence am.

Hehehe.... Sharp girl.
Re: I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. by lampardizik(m): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
You don't know her intentions?

I never heard anywhere that google stopped people from using their website

It's all yours brother...knock yourself out!!!
Re: I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. by bronzegoddess(f): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
U don't know her intentions, how are we poor nairalanders supposed to know now
Re: I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
My ex gf who also happened to be my classmate back then in secondary school (u knw secondary school love naaa) is always coming to our house just to see my mum. My mum knew her then when we are still dating but my mum dont get angry at me when she see me with a girl uptill now because i,m the only child, but after my ssce me and the girl broke up.she went and lean a hand work while i,m in the university. During our second semester break in skul which i returned home i warned her to keep away from my mum and she should also stop coming to our house. I also told my mum that i dont like the way she is coming to our house.As i,m writting this now my mother is taking her as her own doughter but i have no problem with that but my problem is that i dont knw her intentions. Why is she too close to my mum.
dude leave the babe alone; no one will force you to do what you dont want to do. Can't you see that she is taunting you? ignore her and see what will happen, but if she knows its getting to you she will continue. kid undecided
Re: I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

dude leave the babe alone; no one will force you to do what you dont want to do. Can't you see that she is taunting you? ignore her and see what will happen, but if she knows its getting to you she will continue. kid undecided
i dont even call her on fone nor send her text message. I knw soon she will get tired of coming to our house.

(1) (Reply)

The Way My Posh Yoruba Pastor Called His Wife ''baby'' While Preaching Today / Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag / My Sister Wanted A Baby So Badly She Got One From My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.