Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,507 members, 7,954,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? (43844 Views)

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Multiple Grammatical Blunders On Channelstv Report / Everyone Seems To Love APC, Even Seun Okinbaloye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by Aitee1: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2015
[quote author=chesterlee post=38684155][/quote]

cry cry cry
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by chesterlee(m): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by hamingra: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2015
maestroferddi:
What a lame way to chicken out of a discussion!

You hate Chamberlain's guts because he is Igbo and instead of being man enough to be direct, you decided to type nonsense of his being over-hyped.

The problem of people like you is the inability to grow beyond primordial considerations. We are all praising Seun Okinbaloye here because he is good. We don't care where he comes from.

But for misguided elements like you, the rule rather than the exception is to malign and denigrate anyone that has an Igbo or Igbo-looking name.

And you guys are still building castles in the air expecting national advancement while surrendering yourselves willingly to the hostage of tribalism.

Fie on you!

Ha! E pain you well well!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by Smooyis(m): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2015
femi4:
What's labour mobility in loosing three of a key staff to your competitor?

Something is wrong with that Organisation

Smh
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by femi4: 11:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Smooyis:

Labour mobility is a factor no one can stop. One man's meat is another poison.
Olumide McCauley: Channels >> TVc >> Channels

Gimba Umar: TVc >> Channels

1 Like

Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by maestroferddi: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2015
opeaceo:

You had to bring in the tribal sentiments, haba, he stated his reasons, why assume his positions are based on tribal sentiments??
You are either being naïve or ignorant.

The person I was addressing knows what I was talking about.

He knows he is irrefutably culpable because his antecedents are there for all to see.
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by maestroferddi: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2015
hamingra:

Ha! E pain you well well!
May I tell you that the only response you elicited from this side is raucous laughter?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by unite4real: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2015
wallex1983:
Seun okinbaloye is a regular presenter and anchor of political debates on channelsTV. Perhaps the most popular of his programs on TV is politics today which is aired every Sunday by 8pm. For some two to three weeks now. Channels have replaced seun with two anchors. Yes! Two! The twitter handle for the program has officially changed. Seun is known for his doggedness and meticulous way of questioning his guests.

What happened to him? His he on leave?

maybe He his on leave
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by Giov: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2015
Please u guys shd be very sure of information b4 u spill it out in Public. Gimbar Umar was first in Channels before he moved to Tvc and den back to channels same goes for Olumide Macauley. I think its an agreemnt btw cannels mangement and Tvc to train Tvc's own staff.(Not so sure though) Chainberlain isn't Igbo, he is from Eket in Akwa-Ibom state.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by opeaceo: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
maestroferddi:
You are either being naïve or ignorant.

The person I was addressing knows what I was talking about.

He knows he is irrefutably culpable because his antecedents are there for all to see.
I was enjoying the discuss until you brought that up, sorry for interfering.
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by Aitee1: 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
chesterlee:
kiss

Chaiii...for this kiss I no go brush again through out this week embarassed
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by chesterlee(m): 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
Aitee1:

Chaiii...for this kiss I no go brush again through out this week embarassed
Hmmmm....
Pls do oh....There's more from where that came from. grin
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
maestroferddi:
What a lame way to chicken out of a discussion!

You hate Chamberlain's guts because he is Igbo and instead of being man enough to be direct, you decided to type nonsense of his being over-hyped.

The problem of people like you is the inability to grow beyond primordial considerations. We are all praising Seun Okinbaloye here because he is good. We don't care where he comes from.

But for misguided elements like you, the rule rather than the exception is to malign and denigrate anyone that has an Igbo or Igbo-looking name.

And you guys are still building castles in the air expecting national advancement while surrendering yourselves willingly to the hostage of tribalism.

Fie on you!
Giov:
Chainberlain isn't Igbo, he is from Eket in Akwa-Ibom state.
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by maestroferddi: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
opeaceo:

I was enjoying the discuss until you brought that up, sorry for interfering.
No probs as long as you learn to live with the truth...
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by Aitee1: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
chesterlee:

Hmmmm....

Pls do oh....There's more from where that came from. grin

Really... shocked

Can't wait...
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by Eastlink(m): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
Elxandre:

It's owned by people who wouldn't dare portray the present government in bad light for obvious reasons.

You would never hear anything about any scandal rocking the presidency from them. eg, Fashola's 78m website, The UN embarrassment etc.
Only on TVC would a political show host bring together only APC members.

I'm too busy to continue, as there are a million wrongs with that TV station
Depend on TVC for news and you'd get lost in Nigeria.
Your head dey there.
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by maestroferddi: 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Don't be smart by a half.

I still insist that your disposition is because the guy's is Igbo looking.
Some of you guys even tar everybody from the defunct Eastern Nigeria with the same brush with the Igbos.

You know quite well that I was not making things up.
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by marv1: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
modath:

Can't forget the day FFK was so incensed by the depth/accuracy of kowledge he has that he almost slapped him...

Love love the guy, he asks the hard questions.
Really? That serves Ffk right. More gists about it. Or where can i watch the replay?.
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by chesterlee(m): 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
Aitee1:

Really... shocked
Can't wait...
For real Swt...
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by blank(f): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
LMAyedun:
The Okinbaloye family are very intelligent people.

You are probably a family member. Unfortunately, that's not how intelligence is obtained.
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by Smooyis(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
femi4:

Olumide McCauley: Channels >> TVc >> Channels

Gimba Umar: TVc >> Channels

Something must be wrong definitely.
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by modath(f): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
marv1:
Really? That serves Ffk right. More gists about it. Or where can i watch the replay?.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/177352-amaechi-fani-kayode-trade-insults-on-television.html

There you go..couldn't find a video. But I will still yab u small. cheesy

If we pmb soldiers don't google smoggle stuff by oursleves (we can't know everything), we would just allow folks like tonyebarcanista beat us over the head with "googled" tales.. grin

Good or bad, he does his research..
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
modath:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/177352-amaechi-fani-kayode-trade-insults-on-television.html

There you go..couldn't find a video. But I will still yab u small. cheesy

If we pmb soldiers don't google smoggle stuff by oursleves (we can't know everything), we would just allow folks like tonyebarcanista beat us over the head with "googled" tales.. grin

Good or bad, he does his research..
Your love for me is legendary
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by ironbody03(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
He is every where
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by modath(f): 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Your love for me is legendary

Just trying to be in your good graces in anticipation of the 2032 oyel block nah.. cheesy
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
modath:

Just trying to be in your good graces in anticipation of the 2032 oyel block nah.. cheesy
grin grin grin

PM?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by modath(f): 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
grin grin grin

PM?

Not yet, till ya sponsors get back into power.. grin, now nah osho free cos una nor get key to the barn again, no yam to chop... grin
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
modath:

Not yet, till ya sponsors get back into power.. grin, now nah osho free cos una nor get key to the barn again, no yam to chop... grin
okay angry

1 Like

Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by ojesoj(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
adorable29:

Really?! Really?!

90percent.. Shiny...

Wow! Too much sniffing, I guess! Smh!
Like it into your ugly head. it's the truth
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by andyanders: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
The guy is too good and cannot be equaled for now. They need to get him back because we missed him a lot.
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by adorable29(f): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
ojesoj:

Like it into your ugly head. it's the truth

Are you well?

You are not only stupid!

You also have psychiatric issues!

Do you know what 90percent means? How do you say the women are shiny and the men are not shiny?

Can you define feminism or you just heard it on nairaland. I bet you can't cos you can't even spell. Its "shiny" not "shinny".

You sound like a semi illiterate and I don't indulge your type!
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by ojesoj(m): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2015
adorable29:

Are you well?

You are not only stupid!

You also have psychiatric issues!

Do you know what 90percent means? How do you say the women are shiny and the men are not shiny?

Can you define feminism or you just heard it on nairaland. I bet you can't cos you can't even spell. Its "shiny" not "shinny".

You sound like a semi illiterate and I don't indulge your type!
B!tch like you live on men. I see why you are in support. You have nothing to say that's why you searched for system grammatic tying to use as an attack. Mumu, ugly big head

No point replying you again. I made my point already. I know your types girls "over-sabi". Big head girls who are contentious with men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Real Warri (with Pictures) / Boko Haram ‘Governor’, ‘Three-Star Commander’ Surrender / Chxta On How Buhari Was Welcomed In Saudi Arabia (See Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.