Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty (15905 Views)

Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip / Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG / How Buhari’s $2 Billion Chinese Loan Puts Nigeria At Risk–forbes Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:00am On Oct 05, 2015
Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2015
Ok
Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by Bigdreams(m): 8:00am On Oct 05, 2015
Poverty is more of a mentality.

I hope this money doesn't end up in personal coffers.

My signature.
Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by stanley000: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2015
this is where it all begins from,borrowing in the name of grants or good gesture but dont forget that the us will come back to collect!
Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by gladiolus: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2015
Sha send $6000000 to my account that one go use prayers kill una
Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by qozeem999(m): 8:00am On Oct 05, 2015
hmmmmmmm
Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 05, 2015
Asin give Not lending?
Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by Simitrendy: 8:02am On Oct 05, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
they are only after their own interest buhari shld know that,am sure what they will use that money to collect will be more than what they give.is like devil give and take
Why do people think like this if Buhari thinks and about himself and has a selfish interest for himself why did he help in bail out for your state..

Its good to apply sense o

grin

1 Like

Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by payne4real(m): 8:02am On Oct 05, 2015
OK oh, let's see how they use the money.

Tips for a Speedy CBT Implementation:... http:///3ypymaZKAK
Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by qozeem999(m): 8:02am On Oct 05, 2015
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by itsmayiela(m): 8:03am On Oct 05, 2015
Tonnierichy:
N

I catch u. Space booker
Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by Papichulo18: 8:03am On Oct 05, 2015
$2.3bn for wat na? Which is baba fighting now poverty problem or corruption?
Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by Fearlessjoe(m): 8:04am On Oct 05, 2015
Nigeria is capable to fight poverty without outside help but corruption won't allow them do it, only the money that tinubu stole from lagos state is enough to fight poverty the whole of africa. EXECTHIEVES, LEGISLOOTERS and JUDISHARING.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by Tonnierichy(m): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2015
itsmayiela:

I catch u. Space booker
No time
Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by Truckpusher(m): 8:06am On Oct 05, 2015
Beremx:
A welcome development as long as the money is used judiciously. We are no longer in the era where such monies end up in private pockets. I trust my President 100percent for sincerity and accountability.

God bless our President

God bless Nigeria
Just listen to yourself , in a 21st century economy where nations are using their strategic resources, bilateral trade agreement and geographical importance to acquire physical technology and exchange of vital information you're happy that our Government with her both human and capital resources is still accepting aids from the West that raped West African countries in the first place over decades.

It is shame Berem for any Nigerian govt to accept food and monetary aid from the West.
From today hence forth I command the spirit of begging to flee fom your life.
Jesus ! I thought Jonathan once told these guys that we do not need their aids in a United nations general assembly where he specifically told world leaders using a Chinese proverb that they should ''teach a man how to fish and not give him free fish all the time'' and he highlighted his comments by saying that the transfer of technological help and information based on mutual respect is the only way African countries can stand up on its own and not accepting aids.This was equally highlighted when he visited China to secure a 3 billion dollar infrastructural loan that would be purely based on building infrastructure and training Nigerians to run it efficiently after some years.

It is a shame Berem

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 05, 2015
PMB BE VERY CAREFUL U.S.A, THEY WILL NEVER GIVE YOU ANY THING FOR FREE.

AM SURE THEY ARE UP TO SOMETHING IN THE FUTURE.

MAY BE GAY RIGHT (GOD FORBID) ETC

1 Like

Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:07am On Oct 05, 2015
I can see that u have fish brain if not u won't misunderstand me,did I say is buhari that's self center?I said d usa r only after their own interest now u r tellin me something else,u better ready before u comment silly being
Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by juman(m): 8:08am On Oct 05, 2015
I don't believe it.
Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by Chukky86: 8:09am On Oct 05, 2015
Selling nigeria
Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by Truckpusher(m): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2015
From the comments emanating from some people from some region of this country - it is now official who has a parasitic nature in this country little wonder this country will never move forward after many years of their master-slave relationship.

They are happy that the U.S. is handing out peanuts to a Nigerian govt to enable them corner all the juicy trade agreements.

Uncle Sam doesn't give anyone free food - It is either you're paying for it one way or the other.What more can I say to these SAI chanting demons and zombies.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by menix(m): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Hmm...

Nigeria always selling it birth rite.

Tomorrow the same America will borrow u policies u have to implement because America is not a charitable organisation..

The devil gives with one hand nd takes with the other..
Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by azzima(m): 8:13am On Oct 05, 2015
They said Baba go slow has been travelling around for nothing. Haters see your life! The race of life is not for the swiftest.This money is no small beans at all . And it's not a loan o. When did the Drunkard get anything close to this except fictitious loans??.May God continue to protect our able and focused President because between some particular ethnic group and some avaricious looters,they dont want things to work out for Nigeria because their "Neighbor" lost the election eventhough the neighbor's ethnic group has reconciled and moved on for a better Nigeria, they want him dead by all means. Nigeria will be great again! !
Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by Truckpusher(m): 8:13am On Oct 05, 2015
Chukky86:
Selling nigeria
Hausa/ Fulani and Yoruba has been selling Nigeria since time immemorial.

2 Likes

Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by obailala(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Just listen to yourself , in a 21st century economy where nations are using their strategic resources, bilateral trade agreement and geographical importance to acquire physical technology and exchange of vital information you're happy that our Government with her both human and capital resources is still accepting aids from the West that raped West African countries in the first place over decades.

It is shame Berem for any Nigerian govt to accept food and monetary aid from the West.
Jesus ! I thought Jonathan once told these guys that we do not need their aids in a United nations general assembly where he specifically told world leaders using a Chinese proverb that they should ''teach a man how to fish and not give him free fish all the time'' and he highlighted his comments by saying that the transfer of technological help and information based on mutual respect is the only way African countries can stand up on its own and not accepting aids.This was equally highlighted when he visited China to secure a 3 billion dollar infrastructural loan that would be purely based on building infrastructure and training Nigerians to run it efficiently after some years.

It is shame Berem
Nigeria no doubt is a great rich nation, but corruption and mismanagement for decades has rendered us destitute. Now is not the time to beat our chests and affirm our 'independence.' We need any kind of help we can get and we need to humble ourselves to receive any help.

You might be comfortable, hence your statements. But unlike you, there are millions of your fellow Nigerians out there who have no food to eat this morning, and who are not assured of any proper meal for the rest of today. Quit speaking for these ones and be considerate for the plight of others.

All I can say is that, unlike in past regimes, I have a little more extra confidence in our present leadership that these moneys would be used properly and would not end up in one big man's pocket (as has always been the case for decades).

1 Like

Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by techmart(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2015
Wonderful idea....
Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by Lexusgs430: 8:15am On Oct 05, 2015
Give has in dash?
Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by Beremx(f): 8:15am On Oct 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
[s] Just listen to yourself , in a 21st century economy where nations are using their strategic resources, bilateral trade agreement and geographical importance to acquire physical technology and exchange of vital information you're happy that our Government with her both human and capital resources is still accepting aids from the West that raped West African countries in the first place over decades.

It is shame Berem [/s]
I am not in the mood for a fight with a wailer. You can take your rants off my mentions.

If you know you are very rich you don't need the foreign aid,there are millions of Nigerians who need the aid.

Please and please don't quote me again on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by graciandubuisi(f): 8:15am On Oct 05, 2015
tongue seeing is believing. I no trust apc news or any political news at all undecided

Bubu careful oh
Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by Fearcom(m): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2015
Welcome development.

I also commend the inclusion of the development northern part of the country in the area of education. That part of Nigeria is very underdeveloped and there are a lot of poverty stricken children who aren't in school.
Re: US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty by hemmaoshos(m): 8:18am On Oct 05, 2015
it was noted that Nigeria won't received any assistance if we don't agree to same sex marriage. While this, smelling something.........lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tony Momoh: Why Buhari Won't Intervene In Oshiomhole, Obaseki Crisis / Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) / FG To Build NDLEA Barracks With N5.2bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.