Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn (89897 Views)

Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by princeFAD: 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
It is the woman that unnecessarily put herself in bondage. because the man deceived her so as to marry her. Due to the deceit, it wasnt a genuine marriage and it was null and void. The woman has the right to move out. Mind you,this is not a divorce because we only talk of divorce when a true marriage was on table.

I married in deeper life and before our wedding, we went through series of interviews before the marriage committee to ascertain that both of us are potent. I was asked very practical questions to ascertain my potency.

I asked one of the committee member question similar to this scenario that what of if any of the couple lied during the interview that he\she is potent and the church (deeper life) joins them together and after the wedding,it was found that one of the couple is impotent. That what would the other person do? The answer I got was that, a marriage was not consummated in that case. It was a deceit. so the other couple is free to walk out. That the wedding is null and void

4 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by flokii: 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
NL ladies be like...

thank God m not a virgin grin
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by fatshadys: 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
May God help us. I feel for her
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Blackie4lov(f): 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
chymystique:
Ladies should learn what from this story? Its the ladies fault though... why didnt they go for fertility tests before the marriage plans?

I still insist that "No Sex Before Marriage" is one of the best things ever for any intending couple
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by fatshadys: 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
flokii:
NL ladies be like...

thank God m not a virgin grin
Yes oo
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by vislabraye(m): 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
proxillin:
This happened live and direct in my church.

There is this woman in her 40s who usually sits at the pastor's office. I noticed she behaves like someone undergoing mental deliverance. I remember few times when church prayer warriors organize special prayers for her.

She was healed yesterday and our pastor was happy. I am very close to the pastor. When we were together, in his happy mood he told me what happened to the woman.

The woman was a Deeper Life member (this is not intended to paint any set of people bad. This is a real life story. I have to state out all the facts. Apologies to Deeper Life Christians).

She met her man in the same church. They were both Virgin. Based on Christian doctrine - No sex before wedding.

After wedding, she expected the man to start making moves, nothing was happening. The husband is like a serving junior pastor in the church.

She started making the moves. And whenever she does, the man was always giving excuses.

"I will minister today, I have to prepare my sermon notes"
"Its a prayer night...I want to be clean before God"
"Blah blah"

The woman could not longer take it. One day, she closed the door, forced herself on him, brought out his pinis, tried to arouse it, nothing happened.

That was when the woman started asking questions. After a lengthy argument, he confessed that he is impotent. And he has been keeping it a secret from his wife (A pastor for that matter).

This lady is core believer (You know deeper Life people na). She decided to stay. No divorce in Christianity. Once you swore an oath on the alter, you are in it for life. Based on her own believe ooooooo. Not mine. Because some churches may not divorce, but separation is allowed especially when they are endangering their own lives through fights and others.

She stayed in the marriage for 20 years. Her younger sister who got married after her now has 3 kids. She is still single and a virgin.

Her ability to bear all this tribulation started running down. She started having mental issues.

The first one happened, when her sister was celebrating her daughter's birthday. They had a little disagreement and she scattered the whole party. When they called family meeting to settle the issue was when she busted out and told her people "Can you Imagine, I am still a virgin". It was like film trick to the family.

Ever since then, she will be walking on the street, talking alone. If you ask her a question, she will be saying something else.

To cut the story short, someone brought her to our church. Where she has been undergoing reform. My pastor summoned her husband. As pastor to pastor. He told him "You are a wicked human being". "You have sinned against man, and God". Its true you have a problem. You are a pastor, spill your problem out, let the world help you. You kept it secret and even subjected your woman to a marital bondage for years. You have wasted her life. Where do you want her to start from?

The genesis of this no sex before marriage. I am not supporting anyone to engage in premarital sex, however, you need to find a way to know your partner during courtship.

Its either you marry an impotent or a sexomaniac. I remember a man that have sex with his wife 8 times a day. Whenever he is coming back from work, his wife will be crying.

Ladies Learn!

So sad. There husband is very wicked. But she too should have spoken out.

But you op, I can never trust ur pastor oh. Why should he disclose such sensitive stuff to you ?
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Blackie4lov(f): 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
D man would have told her evrytin [/color]so dt they can look 4 solution 2geda,but all d same let God heal d man and restore happiness into their home cos with God all tins are posssible.[color=#550000]
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by fatshadys: 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
All is well
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by coded01: 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
proxillin:

There is this woman in her 40s who usually sits at the pastor's office. I noticed she behaves like someone undergoing mental deliverance. I remember few times when church prayer warriors organize special prayers for her.

She was healed yesterday and our pastor was happy. I am very close to the pastor. When we were together, in his happy mood he told me what happened to the woman.

The woman was a Deeper Life member (this is not intended to paint any set of people bad. This is a real life story. I have to state out all the facts. Apologies to Deeper Life Christians).

She met her man in the same church. They were both Virgin. Based on Christian doctrine - No sex before wedding.

After wedding, she expected the man to start making moves, nothing was happening. The husband is like a serving junior pastor in the church.

She started making the moves. And whenever she does, the man was always giving excuses.

"Blah blah"

The woman could not longer take it. One day, she closed the door, forced herself on him, brought out his pinis, tried to arouse it, nothing happened.

That was when the woman started asking questions. After a lengthy argument, he confessed that he is impotent. And he has been keeping it a secret from his wife (A pastor for that matter).

This lady is core believer (You know deeper Life people na). She decided to stay. No divorce in Christianity. Once you swore an oath on the alter, you are in it for life. Based on her own believe ooooooo. Not mine. Because some churches may not divorce, but separation is allowed especially when they are endangering their own lives through fights and others.

She stayed in the marriage for 20 years. Her younger sister who got married after her now has 3 kids. She is still single and a virgin.

Her ability to bear all this tribulation started running down. She started having mental issues.

The first one happened, when her sister was celebrating her daughter's birthday. They had a little disagreement and she scattered the whole party. When they called family meeting to settle the issue was when she busted out and told her people "Can you Imagine, I am still a virgin". It was like film trick to the family.

Ever since then, she will be walking on the street, talking alone. If you ask her a question, she will be saying something else.

To cut the story short, someone brought her to our church. Where she has been undergoing reform. My pastor summoned her husband. As pastor to pastor. He told him "You are a wicked human being". "You have sinned against man, and God". Its true you have a problem. You are a pastor, spill your problem out, let the world help you. You kept it secret and even subjected your woman to a marital bondage for years. You have wasted her life. Where do you want her to start from?

The genesis of this no sex before marriage. I am not supporting anyone to engage in premarital sex, however, you need to find a way to know your partner during courtship.

Its either you marry an impotent or a sexomaniac. I remember a man that have sex with his wife 8 times a day. Whenever he is coming back from work, his wife will be crying.

Ladies Learn!

shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by logica(m): 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
Esdb3:

After marriage you can divorce and remarry; it is not a sin that way because, the man hasn't consummated the marriage.
Not even divorce; the marriage can be invalidated/annulled (meaning it never happened) based on 2 facts: it was based on deception and he was impotent.

3 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Tamakay(m): 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
Marriage before sex in naija=5%

Sex before marriage in naija=95%

The more d proliferation of Churches in naija d more d increase of pulpit hawks.

Congratulations woman for being a true Christian.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ginaz:
if I were in her position, I won't have known what to do. God please give me a husband that is good in bed o, that can satisfy his wife in everything. amen! grin
that is me,will u test me?
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by ahnie: 12:01am On Oct 06, 2015
@nairalanders,please how does one bold a comment that is written?Tia
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by djcliff(m): 12:01am On Oct 06, 2015
I remember a priest telling me consummate my marriage even if it on menstruation that first night. this day the lessons about consummation of marriages immediately is on the high. NO EXCUSE TO WAIT!
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 06, 2015
A lot of women suffer in marriages. Am sure from calling her barren to witch to formal prostitute this woman had suffered more.

Where was the man when she started walking and talking to herself on the street? Preaching to others when you have a message to deliver to your own wife?

I pity her really. A sister zealous for Christ, kept herself holy and held on to the truth. What else will I say, she has suffered it all for Christ, may she never miss heaven. I wish I can know her.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by harristo(m): 12:03am On Oct 06, 2015
1shortblackboy:
Ok so how u want make dem dey check without pre marital sex ? Abi na operation show ur erect1on

And what's wrong with operation show ur erect1on.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:04am On Oct 06, 2015
As for me ooo! I like to know who I am dealing with, romance and smooching tells a lot, I really don't get all this no sex b4 marriage things ooo
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by eazydon(m): 12:06am On Oct 06, 2015
Ginaz:
if I were in her position, I won't have known what to do. God please give me a husband that is good in bed o, that can satisfy his wife in everything. amen!

Amen. tongue
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by lekan29ice(m): 12:06am On Oct 06, 2015
This man is wicked for not telling this woman his story and not looking for solution maybe God will answer his prayers .
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by AzontoGhost(m): 12:08am On Oct 06, 2015
proxillin:

"Blah blah"

Ladies Learn!

what a hell on earth 4 this woman embarassed
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Almurabbi: 12:09am On Oct 06, 2015
stupidity:
Una see why I don't spare any p*ssy that comes ma way? Testing mode#

Bad nigga
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by omoakin111: 12:12am On Oct 06, 2015
Pls

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by pocohantas(f): 12:14am On Oct 06, 2015
Why are people saying fertility test?

I think people mistake impotency for low sperm count and all that. Impotency/erectile dysfunction is different from sperm count problemm.
The man could be fertile but impotent.

Can a fertility test show if a man can get it up and last for long?
I don't think so

Medical peeps, over to you.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by shut(f): 12:15am On Oct 06, 2015
Virgin after 20yrs of marriage? Wtf

Feck those sick doctrines,I won't stay in such a marriage built on lies nd won't spare such a husband either.

princeparix come and see
Hope your stuff's battery isn't low cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Godsonkemz(m): 12:16am On Oct 06, 2015
Really heart touching story. Despite the fact its against the christian faith to engage in a pre-marital intercourse, its also against christian faith to keep such a secret away from ur partner and it shows a level of insincerity and openness. Maybe he thought she wouldn't had accepted his proposal or maybe had felt that some words are better when kept secret in a relationship. He might had chosen to keep it to himself to avoid public ridicule (you know how rumors can develop wings especially when it has to do with pastors) But he got it all wrong. Imagine the psychological pain he has caused to the innocent wife. May God heal both his impotent and the wife's emotional misnomer.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by GodblessNig247(m): 12:18am On Oct 06, 2015
missmary:
I still dont support premarital sex... Her husband wasnt honest with her... I say she divorces him... Even God will understand...

No room for divorce O
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by chronique(m): 12:18am On Oct 06, 2015
God has answered your prayers and the man(moi) has arrived. Now,let me hear you shout a believing "Amen". tongue
Ginaz:
if I were in her position, I won't have known what to do. God please give me a husband that is good in bed o, that can satisfy his wife in everything. amen!
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by ELITE0911(m): 12:19am On Oct 06, 2015
different stroke for different folks
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by GodblessNig247(m): 12:20am On Oct 06, 2015
Ginaz:

Na food kai
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Almurabbi: 12:20am On Oct 06, 2015
EggovinMma:
ME NO DEY FALL FOR THAT NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE CRAP! I MUST FUCCCK MY HUSBAND WELL WELL BEFORE lMARRIAGE. NO RE TREAT NO SURRENDER! ! cool

Na u I like pass 4 here, ure being straightforward.......
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Ryda(m): 12:21am On Oct 06, 2015
Thank God he made me...nd he also gave me sometin to hold on to
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Biographyroom(f): 12:22am On Oct 06, 2015
Me personally i hate to disflo-wer any girl but am not saying it is bad to be a virgi*...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life / Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.