Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja (34321 Views)

Prophet Victor Okafor Refurbishes Area G Police's Rickety Vehicle (Pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building / Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by prideofscience: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
Broda i tell u, bad act is very easy to ascertain
agarawu23:
Only bad vision our men of God go dey see....

When will you guys see vision on how to end insurgency in Nigeria undecided angry

Who knows, e fit be all this yawyaw pastors wey wan promote their Church lipsrsealed

After all, all their predictions before the general election didn't come true undecided

ONLY GOD HAS THE FINAL SAY

1 Like

Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by xamster(m): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
I hope this bombings end sometime soon.
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by simongonner: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
hmmmm....it won't happen
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by Bambless1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
Adonblivit
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by brightersms(m): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
Only bad vision I tire ooooo
I see
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by Pascal181: 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
God forbid. Our God will certainly protect his people in Jesus name... Amen
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by prideofscience: 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
pls help me beg him me de Abj o. I still de serve here o lipsrsealed
boman2014:
YES!!!

The bomb will go off
♠IN HIS CHURCH
♠IN HIS FAMILY COMPOUND
♠IN HIS BUSINESS OFFICE, and lastly
♠IN HIS BRAIN

Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by ProfessorD(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
Arrest this man....let him tell us the people sponsoring and solutions to avert this things, God is meant to save us not post us about disasters

Professor

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by Naff24(f): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
ifyalways:
Bomb blast everywhere.

I hate change.
Werey, I see dats why u can never change from pauper to richer. undecided
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
Would Dss pursue him also
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by Bimpe29: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
I rebuke the deadly revelation.
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by mediachirps(m): 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
Yoruba pastors deceiving gullible Nigerians since 1900BC
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by iukpe: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
The SSS should employ this guy for intelligence.
But can the pastor pray about this to be averted?
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by IceDude(m): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
Baba God pls protect my brother and his frnds o
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by ayoola648(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
boman2014:
YES!!!
The bomb will go off ♠IN HIS CHURCH ♠IN HIS FAMILY COMPOUND ♠IN HIS BUSINESS OFFICE, and lastly ♠IN HIS BRAIN

Haba na
na fight ?
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by joseph1832(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
midolian:
If it happens, then the prophet should be jailed. He knows a lot. #ProphetOfDoom
Honestly, I'm waiting for this prophet to close down his church and for twitter users to bombard his facebook and twitter handles with vile messages.

If this doesn't happen, and should there be another bomb blast, then it speak volumes about our mentality in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by papaejima1: 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
ifyalways:
Bomb blast everywhere.

I hate change.
Especially "That kind of Change"

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by viktor01(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
I did not even read it at all
so where did he say we should expect the bomb blasts and when?
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by prideofscience: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ur hate to BUHARI will only increases his life span and leav you in depression, frustration, confusion and sorrow. mumu, shanu, Nanko, malu, cow

Look at her yansh like Balloon
ihatebuhari:
Booohari save ur northern people
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
ok..... God forbid bad thing, why cant they see Nigeria prospering into great Nations like USA AND UK

meanwhile u can check these amazing offers and thank me later

Website Shortlink http:///tTLUTS Android App Shortlink https:///D12nYd iOS App Shortlink https:///5jssRZ
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by alcmene: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
Where are those silly and bigoted midgets that called for the arrest of Stanly Okoro

They should come and unleash the DSS on this prophet also undecided

Fools everywhere

1 Like

Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by ajibola11(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
Prophet!!pls how did u know boko~haram timestable
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by An2elect2(f): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
Let me guess, there will be heavy down pour tomorrow. Mark my word undecided
Attention seekers undecided
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by Rilwayne001: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
Causing unrest in the mind of people living in Abuja.. Another foolish fake pastor.

Instead of coming out to say this trash, why can't he simply pray to God to avert it?

Seriously smh for gullible people regarding this man as a man of God.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by meforyou1(m): 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
prophet, your fada. it is in your village that the bombs will explode in 4 different areas
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by SmartMugu: 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
Rubbish. He didn't even specify a time-frame. So if there is a bomb blast in Abuja 20 years from now, everyone is supposed to remember his comments?
How are we sure he's not affiliated with the bombings he's talking about for publicity reasons?

He asked everyone to pray, but he said it must happen. What kind of god does he pray to that won't avert calamities even after people prayed?

People making comments like this in civilized countries get arrested and prosecuted for making bomb-threats. In Nigeria however, anything goes I guess.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by NotNairalandi(m): 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
If na Chima okoro predict this una go say. Arrest him!
Thunder fire u and ur generation!

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by ivili(m): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
People who are saying that pastors always see doom should kindly tell us what good thing has happened in Nigeria? Bad things are happening daily so what do you want God to show his prophets.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by godoluwa(m): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
Aminat508:
shocked shocked shocked All dis kind pastors sef
I believe in God but not in Church. am nt saying negatives about Nigeria but honestly, theres more of such to happen(if not war). dont call dat Prophet a fake or true. my believe is that if we pray unto God, Nigeria shall witness no evil occurence

1 Like

Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by Rapture4real(m): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
The facts that there fake prophets doesn't mean there are no genuine ones.Let the wise take precautionary measures.Noah's warning was despised and the people suffered for it.I don't know the spiritual credibility of the prophet though.But it's no crime taking caution.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by eddy4lyf: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
Dis our prohtet sef dem too dey fall my hand!, this is a random guess like saying 2moro is tuesday or that Arsenal beat man u 3 kondo Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) / Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student / Mbaka Blessing Sunday Aghaeze‎'s Camera - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.