Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,045 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja (34479 Views)

Prophet Victor Okafor Refurbishes Area G Police's Rickety Vehicle (Pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building / Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by akmome: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hmmm, u want to gain popularity right......let wait n see. But I pray wat u prophesied wil not happen in dis country. Pls Prophet Victor be seeing gud things for this nation abeg.
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by remirez07(m): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
lalasticlala:

•Photo shows Prophet Victor Ajibishe, Founder, Solid Mountain Prayer Ministry, Aco, Abuja.

Source: News Express http://newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=15941&title=Expect-bomb-blasts-in-4-different-parts-of-Abuja-%E2%80%94Prophet
it wouldn't come to pass in Jesus name..... and if it happens no life will be lost in Jesus name. Amin!!!!
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by TrajansKong: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
boman2014:
YES!!!

The bomb will go off
♠IN HIS CHURCH
♠IN HIS FAMILY COMPOUND
♠IN HIS BUSINESS OFFICE, and lastly
♠IN HIS BRAIN

Touch not my anointed. Never question.Fear your every thought. That way you might make Heaven.

Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by don4real18(m): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Well, I do not know the God he serves that gives him vision without solution.
Or maybe it's just another trick to attain a cheap popularity.... Private jet on his mind
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
udokpuenyi:
Like in the days of Noah, man will will not reflect on the message rather they will be attacking the messenger. God bless help our country Nigeria.
That's true.
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by crackhouse(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
Young03:
D military will ignore this till it happens, they will start telling us stories
Nigeria army need to arrest this man. Who knows whether he is working with bokoharam.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by TheNextAce: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
sirTesco:
b
U don't have regard for God? Look at the way u spelt 'lord'. Their tins u don't joke with.

The dictionary is upgraded daily sir. My choice of spelling has nothing to do with my regard to my maker. Mind you, words that seem formal today were once informal.
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by front247: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
Evil prophets everywhere
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by MizFrances(f): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
boman2014:
YES!!!

The bomb will go off
♠IN HIS CHURCH
♠IN HIS FAMILY COMPOUND
♠IN HIS BRAIN

Lmao
AMEN!
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by Mrjerry16(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
boman2014:
YES!!!

The bomb will go off
♠IN HIS CHURCH
♠IN HIS FAMILY COMPOUND
♠IN HIS BRAIN

Chai.. "don't mind him" by faith no more bomb blast in Abuja.
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by piagetskinner(m): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
All these "prophets" sef... Always predicting poo#God will not let that happen
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by delishpot: 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
One doesnt need to be a prophet to know this ish.
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by damose12(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
Only the gullible ones will believe this bullshittttt..... I pity the people attending his church also because he will be brainwashing them like mad and collecting their money. Fake and hungry prophets everywhere these days
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by paix(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
My prayer is, it doesn't come to pass. They should allow peace to reign.
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Let God show you when it will all end.

God should stop showing you only death and destruction.

Let that God show you when all these things will come to an end. And let that God tell you what we ought to do to stop Boko Haram.

Then you can come out and let us know. Otherwise, I do not think your message is of God.
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
O LORD have mercy.
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by lawrenceunaa: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
Una no go call am insider now if na china okoro una go shout insider lipsrsealed
Useless Zoobians
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by Lordwheez(m): 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
Even him head be like bomb..... Instead make him pray to avert the rubbish.... Him dey here dey do free advert..... #yeye_dey_smell
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by xavier0327(f): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
boman2014:
YES!!!

The bomb will go off
♠IN HIS CHURCH
♠IN HIS FAMILY COMPOUND
♠IN HIS BRAIN

Amen to that! !!!! Prophet of doom!!!!

Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by macaranta(m): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
Attention seekers
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
Oh my God! DSS see one of Bokoharam sponsors, he even knew the potential area to be attack next not to talk of States.
So Oga pastor tell us are your people responsible for last week bomblast in Kuje?
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by mikolo80: 1:29am On Oct 06, 2015
2 or 4
dis one is just guessing
Re: Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja by Franzinni: 9:12am On Oct 06, 2015
The pastor is a silly gambler, I too saw a vision just now, and I see a bomb blowing in the pastors house, hmm... But Na only him kpeme, then his bingo came to pick the dirty lips he used to prophecy from the bloody mess on the floor... To be continued in season 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mbaka Blessing Sunday Aghaeze‎'s Camera - Pictured / Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lusts / Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.