Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk (75322 Views)

Patience Jonathan Caught Trying To Withdraw $5mill From Her Frozen Account / Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' / Photos Of Hyde Park, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by tuniski: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
Beremx:
I am not the one that stole 13bn pounds. Go and ask Dieziani where she kept her looted money.
. Since u know she stole 13bn pounds u can Furnish with information on where she kept it to save resources. Nigerians and the believe anything syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by DedeNkem: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
mployer:

Whomever that wrote that insulted Nigeria sad

Should Nigeria be respected in what?

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by mbulela: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
I am sure some people are wishing the article was written by Sahara Reporters.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by GodwinTobi(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
Dat cash will buy players in both Chelsea,Man city and Man u put together.... I use to love that woman especially her eyes. Infact I use to crush on her BUT she don fall my hands...
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
sholatech:
She should go to JAIL!
jail can't hold her. In Nigeria, jail was built for those that pay rent after sweating daily.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by maestroferddi: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
Frankiss44:

Don't blame them.. They know that even the most educated Nigerians are fools so they feed them with junks... Can't believe some fools are actually buying this poo... Na the whole of England dem for tell us say she wan buy
The brain of average Nigerian defaults to a shutdown mode the moment any assertion emanates from the West.

Imagine how largely APC ignoramuses are salivating at what was more or less a joke or banter by a Sun columnist.

All the misguided people casting lazy aspersions just to feel self-righteous did not even detect the contempt/disdain underlying the piece as the faceless writer was suggesting that Nigerians are advance fee fraudsters.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
Richest man in britain is worth 13.7 billion. Imagine how strange it seems to them. And this is just the money they can account for o.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by deebsman1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
should be killed . Quote me and die with her, oloriburuku
sholatech:
She should go to JAIL!
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by free2ryhme: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
This woman is a thief

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by wristbangle: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
bokohalal:
The missing $20 billion is £13 billion.

God bless u bro. U deserve a diamond medal!
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Osode: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
chiedu7:
PROPAGANDA, HYDE PARK BELONGS TO THE GOVT
OH SO THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE ACTUALY THINKING ON NL...
I almost swore not to post any thing. ...tis like someone trying to buy unity fountain park here in abuja!!
FOOOLS
200 MILLION FOOLS

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by tiwiex(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
Beremx:
13billion pounds cha?

I won't be surprised this woman looted more than Jonathan.

Chai!
And they say Sanusi was talking trash. Is DAT not about $20b dolls already? Hmmmmm.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by mbulela: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
On a more serious note, SUN and its silly sensationalism.
I hope we take their article with some dose of salt.
I know she stole but I doubt it reached like this.
Sane people are not so brazen in their stealing.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by jomoh: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
obailala:
Whaat? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SourceSauce:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6675651/Nigerian-oil-minister-nicked-over-13billion.html

Finally, I wonder where The Sun UK got the £13 billion value from grin

£13billion = $20billion = N4.5trillion

mbulela:

Check again it is SUN Uk not Nigerias own.

BTW you really think this people are sane. No they're not.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Gbawe: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
OnReflection:

Which part of 'former newspaper editor' is difficult to understand?

I would sooner take any insights Kelvin Mackenzie has gleaned about current developments, in recent days, over conjecture which abound elsewhere, any time. His innuendos notwithstanding; anyone who understands dark British humour, would know that he was passing on vital information without necessarily violating current reporting restrictions.

I have no love for the likes of Mr Mackenzie but I know enough about him not to treat his opinions with levity.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelvin_MacKenzie

Indeed. Anyone who has edited the Sun for that long is virtually a politician too - at least as per having impeccable insider connections to the halls of power.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by bettercreature(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
That money is enough to build over 20.000 megawatt
imagine just 0ne person
make i dey read comment anyway
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by maestroferddi: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
Vig86:
Fooooooools everywhere. The number of fooooools on Nairaland is threatening. People can't read meaning into things again. The writer was obviously wandering about insulting Nigeria before the whole world because of mere allegation that came from home(Nigeria). The arrest was an order from Nigeria government. Any person that believe this is a big fool.
Keep cracking your head for nothing...

You have obviously not heard that a very high percentage of Nigerians are mentally not okay.

You should know what you are up against when a gossip column that should elicit the angst of an average sensible Nigerian ended up being referenced by low IQ people.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by alexlee50: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
Is 13b pounds not more than our foreign reserve? I know she helped herself to the common wealth but this amount is ridiculous.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Gbawe: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
mbulela:

yes the Sun revels in sensationalism and sells truckloads of newspaper via peddling half-truths and hyperbole sometimes. Yet, in this case, my personal opinion is that Allison-Madueke and her associates, that she directly empowered, probably stole far more than the amount mentioned.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by arabianights: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
babaearly:
You don't play with these u.k journalists. Their words can kill.

I absolutely looooovvee the caption ..."HARD TO HYDE grin

LETS SEE HER SQUEEZE OR SLEEP HER SELF OUT OF THIS

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Frankiss44(m): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
maestroferddi:
The brain of average Nigerian defaults to a shutdown mode the moment any assertion emanates from the West.

Imagine how largely APC ignoramuses are salivating at what was more or less a joke or banter by a Sun columnist.

All the misguided people casting lazy aspersions just to feel self-righteous did not even detect the contempt/disdain underlying the piece as the faceless writer was suggesting that Nigerians are advance fee fraudsters.

You couldn't have said it better
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by winniz: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
All these sponsored Garbage by APC, Nigerians should believe this Trash at their own peril cheesy
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by PointB: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
I think the publication is baseless sensationalism. Why would an individual want to buy an apartment for 13 Billion pounds? Is appartment made of solid gold? In any case, such transaction would raise several red flags, with money laundry and terrorist financing topping the chart. Even a amateur thief know very well to split huge loots in several small piece before disposing them.

It would have been nice if the tabloid provided more detail to this sensational publication. It will take a lazy thinker to believe this incredible news, and fools that will run with it. Not biting!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Superman11(m): 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
[size=18pt]So much for freaking transparency..
Damn the Thieves.. Did she get all that money from paid salary?[/size]
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by AreaFada2: 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
Many of these journalists are very poor in maths? Do they know what 13 billion is? shocked how much does Nigeria earn from petroleum yearly?

Does it mean our system is so poor that any amount can grow wings? Where are the CBN and accountant general of the federation?
Sure even 1 million is too much to steal.

I won't condone any amount stolen. But people have to be a bit realistic.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by ngmgeek(m): 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
[size=13pt]Oh my God. I have never called any person duumb in my life. But Why?[/size]

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by chukkiephil(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
permsec:
Inasmuch as i'm an ardent supporter of GEJ, if this news is true then she needs to spend a very long time in jail both in Nigeria and diaspora.

13 billion pounds? Are u sure this is not more than our foreign reserves?

Let me believe the news is false.
lol tell them, you see, illiteracy is our problem!! The sun is just a tabloid newspaper, nobody takes sun newspaper serious here in UK, if Una doubt me just Google this " is Sun newspaper reliable " Mehn this Government don carry propaganda enter another level grin until I see her in jail, then I will not believe this Government!! Till then all na PROPAGANDA!!!! We want action in real life not on the media ooooh!!
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by sukkot: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
Osode:

I almost swore not to post any thing. ...tis like someone trying to buy unity fountain park here in abuja!!
FOOOLS
200 MILLION FOOLS
you are a dumbass and this goes to all the other dumbasses who lack comprehension skills. ok let me break this down for you. this man who wrote this article has many connections in intelligence. he is a well known journalist respected by the queen. and with his intelligence connection he has found out the amount she is laundering which is 13 billion pounds. and also with his intelligence connection he found out she was trying to buy an expensive house in hyde park. SO HERE COMES THE SARCASM. ' THE SARCASM IS SHE HAS STOLEN 13 BILLION POUNDS, WHY NOT BUY THE WHOLE HYDE PARK, AS OPPOSED TO TRYING TO BUY ONE HOUSE IN HYDE PARK BECAUSE 13 BILLION POUNDS CAN ACTUALLY BUY THE WHOLE HYDE PARK '. so i hope you see the journalists sarcasm which mirrors his disgust that someone has the gall to steal 13 billion pounds.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by arabianights: 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
Osode:

FOOOLS
200 MILLION FOOLS

.........."Apparently she was looking at buying a massively expensive apartment at One Hyde Park. With £13bn I’m surprised she didn’t buy the whole of Hyde Park.

WHO IS THE FOOL NOW? YOU CLAIM TO KNOW LONDON WELL THEN YOU SHOULD BLOODY WELL KNOW THAT THERE ARE EXPENSIVE APARTMENTS IN HYDE PARK.ANY PONE THAT KNOWS LONDON WELL KNOWS THAT AND FOR YOU TO STUPIDLY STATE THIS, THEN CLEARLY YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING.

LEARN TO READ AND UNDERSTAND... WHERE IN HEAVEN DID YOU SEE WHERE IT WAS WRITTEN THAT SHES BUYING HYDE PARK?
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by maestroferddi: 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
Osode:

FOOOLS
200 MILLION FOOLS
No.

140 million fools.

30 million not-so-smart people.

About 10 million individuals who actually do use their heads.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Airforce1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
£13 billion

My Lord!
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by arabianights: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
sukkot:
you are a dumbass and this goes to all the other dumbasses who lack comprehension skills. ok let me break this down for you. this man who wrote this article has many connections in intelligence. he is a well known journalist respected by the queen. and with his intelligence connection he has found out the amount she is laundering which is 13 billion pounds. and also with his intelligence connection he found out she was trying to buy an expensive house in hyde park. SO HERE COMES THE SARCASM. ' THE SARCASM IS SHE HAS STOLEN 13 BILLION POUNDS, WHY NOT BUY THE WHOLE HYDE PARK, AS OPPOSED TO TRYING TO BUY ONE HOUSE IN HYDE PARK BECAUSE 13 BILLION POUNDS CAN BUY THE WHOLE HYDE PARK '. so i hope you see the journalists sarcasm which mirrors his disgust that someone has the gall to steal 13 billion pounds.

THANK YOU! HE SOUNDS AS IF HE KNOWS HYDE PARK VERY WELL BUT YET HAS NO IDEA THAT SOME OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE APARTMENTS ARE THERE ? HE CANT EVEN READ TO SAVE HIS OWN LIFE.COMMON HYPERBOLIC EXPRESSION IS DIFFICULT FOR HIM TO UNDERSTAND

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano / Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? / Buhari Names New Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.