Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,311 members, 7,954,248 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? (7466 Views)

I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! / Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After / Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Defaramade(m): 12:16am On Oct 08, 2015
thorpido:
You sound very relieved.
You should have allowed the woman to still mourn her husband.
Lol abi o, Op stop pretending it's ur "friend" shagging ur dead neighbor's wife cos it's pretty obvious you are the "friend".
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by koronic: 7:58am On Oct 09, 2015
Defaramade:
Lol abi o, Op stop pretending it's ur "friend" shagging ur dead neighbor's wife cos it's pretty obvious you are the "friend".

My tots exactly!
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by pet4ril(f): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2015
You or your friend? Stop drinking panadol in another person's headache... let their conscience do the judgment
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by koronic: 12:02am On Oct 11, 2015
pet4ril:
You or your friend? Stop drinking panadol in another person's headache... let their conscience do the judgment
Yapsolutely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice / The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) / NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.