Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

My Lover Is Refusing To Leave His Wife & 2 Kids To Marry Me...what Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lover Is Refusing To Leave His Wife & 2 Kids To Marry Me...what Should I Do? (883 Views)

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me / Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lover Is Refusing To Leave His Wife & 2 Kids To Marry Me...what Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
A particular lagos lady had recently taken to sending an email bemoaning the inabiltity of her lover who is married to dump his wife and two kids and declare for her.
Read full gist at http://talkofnaija.com/life-style/please-help-my-lover-is-refusing-to-leave-his-wife-2-kids-to-marry-me-what-should-i-do
Re: My Lover Is Refusing To Leave His Wife & 2 Kids To Marry Me...what Should I Do? by tosyne2much(m): 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
Aint gonna click that link cool
Re: My Lover Is Refusing To Leave His Wife & 2 Kids To Marry Me...what Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
.suit yourself pal
Re: My Lover Is Refusing To Leave His Wife & 2 Kids To Marry Me...what Should I Do? by fromnigeria(m): 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
don't comment at all
Re: My Lover Is Refusing To Leave His Wife & 2 Kids To Marry Me...what Should I Do? by hebenezher(m): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
Lemme click it

ain't clicking again angry

1 Like

Re: My Lover Is Refusing To Leave His Wife & 2 Kids To Marry Me...what Should I Do? by kossyablaze(m): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
Click click click!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Lover Is Refusing To Leave His Wife & 2 Kids To Marry Me...what Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
kossyablaze:
Click click click!
..lol maybe ur out on subscription...please recharge and try again later.
Re: My Lover Is Refusing To Leave His Wife & 2 Kids To Marry Me...what Should I Do? by gab264(m): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
Randyhot:
A particular lagos lady had recently taken to sending an email bemoaning the inabiltity of her lover who is married to dump his wife and two kids and declare for her.
Read full gist at http://talkofnaija.com/life-style/please-help-my-lover-is-refusing-to-leave-his-wife-2-kids-to-marry-me-what-should-i-do
And who did you fink will click on thaa link to read daa trash nii!!!!!!!!
Re: My Lover Is Refusing To Leave His Wife & 2 Kids To Marry Me...what Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
gab264:
And who did you fink will click on thaa link to read daa trash nii!!!!!!!!
..you must be broke and facing hard times to have such an emotionaly unstable mind.
Re: My Lover Is Refusing To Leave His Wife & 2 Kids To Marry Me...what Should I Do? by kossyablaze(m): 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
Randyhot:
..lol maybe ur out on subscription...please recharge and try again later.
hehehehehe

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Lover Is Refusing To Leave His Wife & 2 Kids To Marry Me...what Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
[size=20pt]IF I CLICK THAT LINK I BE BORN BASTAD!!![/size]

HISS.. AM OUT
Re: My Lover Is Refusing To Leave His Wife & 2 Kids To Marry Me...what Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
[size=20pt]IF I CLICK THAT LINK I BE BORN BASTAD!!![/size]

HISS.. AM OUT
..such tantrums over a piece of information...boy?!
Re: My Lover Is Refusing To Leave His Wife & 2 Kids To Marry Me...what Should I Do? by hebenezher(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
Randyhot:
grin
Randyhot:
kikikikikikiki lwkmd.. Why yah all heartless? This poor moer-fucker wasted so much time discovering this post.. Moreover, wasted so much time on posting it. Ahn ahn be considerate lah
Re: My Lover Is Refusing To Leave His Wife & 2 Kids To Marry Me...what Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
hebenezher:
grin kikikikikikiki lwkmd.. Why yah all heartless? This poor moer-fucker wasted so much time discovering this post.. Moreover, wasted so much time on posting it. Ahn ahn be considerate lah
..ok if ur seeking for my attention now u got it...flat feet?

(1) (Reply)

The Look Of A Girl Dating More Than One Guy... / Women Have Made It Almost Impossible For A Single Guy To Practise Holiness / How Has Your Sex Life Been This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.