Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

vr - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / vr (28225 Views)

Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / PDP Chieftains Offered Me N3bn To Impeach Okorocha – Imo Speaker / Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor Elect) To Be President Come 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: vr by francizy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
exxell:

Cococandy and the whole world, this was Beremx calling Rochas a Nonsense man who does Nonsense Roads in Imo state. He even thanked Peter Obi for doing good roads in Anambra nd even acknowledged Anambra to have the best road networks in South East. Can you people see that this lady is delusional and speaking from two sides of the mouth? Coccandy are you seeing this? VonBismark are you seeing this?

Let me repeat again, I love Imo and Igboland in general Beremx and Abagworo are just trying to divert attention from this thread and turn it inot inter state war. Alaigbo is one. But we must expose Rochas. Abagworo is claiming that its because Rochas is an APC man... Lols. Do pictures lie?

If Beremx had said that, then from today, I'll respect her for being objective unlike in the past. For her to see beyond partisanship, then it's a commendable fit. Unlike the abagworo guy. By the way, I don't know why him and the other dude turned this thread into an Igbo vs Igbo thread. I wonder if this is how we intend to live in our own country.

Okorocha is a devil incarnate, period, there shouldn't be any contest or any form of picture posting competition (by chino/abagworo) before we in the SE know that Okorocha is a curse on Imolites.
Re: vr by francizy(m): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
tonychristopher:

What USA is to the world is what anambra is to Igbo

One has to check out others and its unfortunate it falls on the shoulder of anambra

I hate reading statements like this! Makes me sick! Why not we only pour our venom on Okorocha and motivate Imolites to rise against that beast of burden rather than showing supremacy!?

Am from Anambra but I hate all these unnecessary comparisons that bring divide between Igbos! I hope tomorrow, you guys won't blame me for not believing in Biafra because all I see in Biafra is failure if all these hateful statements continue. When the fault is Okorocha's, then he should take the fall alone.
Re: vr by tonychristopher: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
francizy:

I hate reading statements like this! Makes me sick! Why not we only pour our venom on Okorocha and motivate Imolites to rise against that beast of burden rather than showing supremacy!?

Am from Anambra but I hate all these unnecessary comparisons that bring divide between Igbos! I hope tomorrow, you guys won't blame me for not believing in Biafra because all I see in Biafra is failure if all these hateful statements continue. When the fault is Okorocha's, then he should take the fall alone.

Don't get it

Do u want to instigate violence
Re: vr by Xpaz: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
tonychristopher:

Don't get it

guy don't make DAT kind of stupid statement.
Okwa ihe name akpata umunne anti no name SS name eji agbaru any I oso name ha abughi ndi Igbo.
Re: vr by francizy(m): 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
tonychristopher:

Don't get it

I think you guys are the ones instigating violence with the supremacy stuff. We are all Igbos and no state is better than the other except that useless government like Okorocha, Elechi, TA Orji decided to wreck their states..
Re: vr by mikolo80: 1:39am On Oct 20, 2015
duality:
No need. He won election less than six month ago. How on earth did he win?

The train has left the station please.
him forget say e worse pass under ohakim for Rochas to win,twice
Re: vr by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 20, 2015
francizy:

I think you guys are the ones instigating violence with the supremacy stuff. We are all Igbos and no state is better than the other except that useless government like Okorocha, Elechi, TA Orji decided to wreck their states..
You are wise. Hope Tony nwannem and other lesser supremacist are reading this.

1 Like

Re: vr by tonychristopher: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
francizy:

No body is supreme in Igbo land but there are people that is meant to lead and protect Igbo interest and that mantle is on anambra and God made it that way ...must we argue this again

People will always have leaders and I don't think been a leader makes one supreme

We can't be a sheep without Shepard na
Re: vr by tonychristopher: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chiwude:
You are wise. Hope Tony nwannem and other lesser supremacist are reading this.

I am not a suoremacist and one thing I hate is pride let's be honest ..I love simplicity

But what am saying is that we have leaders

Hausa look upto Kano
Yoruba look up to ife or oyo
Igbo look up to anambra
USA look upto Washington
Brits to Buckingham
Bavaria to Germany

So many instances

So having leadership isn't mark of superiority

Can't we have a cohesion for once in Igbo land....and you know that I am saying a fact

Mind you I was born and bred in IMO never started llll
Re: vr by francizy(m): 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

No body is supreme in Igbo land but there are people that is meant to lead and protect Igbo interest and that mantle is on anambra and God made it that way ...must we argue this again

People will always have leaders and I don't think been a leader makes one supreme

We can't be a sheep without Shepard na

You just don't get it do you? Even if it is like that, the best thing to do is not to loud it. Never say it to the face of your brothers that you lead them. Picture it like this, how will you feel if you and four other brothers of yours contribute to the upkeep of the family according to your incomes, only for the one who contributes the most to always loud it that he's in charge and the best son of the family. Does it sound nice?

This is the same thing that made me quarrel with my ex way back, when she jokingly tagged Anambrarians as ritualists as if criminal activities aren't recorded in her state too (Enugu State). I mean, how many times do we see people from Lagos and Oyo state louding it to other states like Osun, Ogun and Ekiti state that they are leaders while Osun, Ogun and Ekiti follows?

If the Imolites are to follow you peoples' reasoning, then they'll disassociate themselves from us whenever they hear of an Anambrarian caught with drugs home or abroad. Or don't you know that our state leads in drug dealing just like some other states (not from SE states tho) leads in rape, inbreeding, kidnapping and ritualism?

It's not wise if you ask me bro.

2 Likes

Re: vr by XBLadez: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
Exxell, you're still a fool. Must you tell lies of a woman begging you for money in exchange for sex to pass your point across? Idiotic bastard!
Re: vr by XBLadez: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
Abagworo:
These are some of the china roads done by Imo Government in interior villages thereby giving villagers chance to transport their farm produce to highway. Imo has problem of bad interconnecting highways because she played opposition against Jonathan's tyrant regime but I am sure Buhari will correct it.

This picture is from Amaigbo.
What part of Amaigbo is that. Amaigbo is my village
Re: vr by XBLadez: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
Chino11 is a bastard! Most of the pictures he posted here were the same pictures I posted of Anambra in one of his propaganda threads against Imo before we both got banned. This bastard won't slip away easily next time I meet him
Re: vr by XBLadez: 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
[s]
exxell:

Bizzon, quote me well. I never called Imolites foools and I will never do that!! Get that into your empty vessel of a skull. Attached is the question I asked. Grumbling like a foool does not mean one is a foool. Quote me well. You are just trying to divert attention from the real filth going on in your state. Stop calling Cococandy "Nne". You are just trying so hard to appeal to his emotions. But I belive she knows you well. You and Abagworo are some of the people who make Rochas feel like he is working... But we know he is doing zilch wink wink wink
[/s]
May God punish you and your useless family!! You did more than call Imolites fools with your opener. This thread wasn't meant for Rochas but for Imo people. So stop trying to twist words, you simple minded mental midget!
Re: vr by XBLadez: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
Is it not a shame that the useless Op called Imolites prostitutes when he himself confessed he's going to marry from there. And, secondly, here's a picture of girls busted in their baby-making factory in Anambra
Cc: Abagworo, Chino11, Exxell

Moment of truth.

Re: vr by XBLadez: 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Inside Anambra market

Re: vr by XBLadez: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
More from Anambra

Re: vr by XBLadez: 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nkechi Ugochukwu, a 22 year old prostitute in Onitsha, had to sell her baby so she could feed

Re: vr by XBLadez: 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
Silvester Chukwunwendu was caught with drugs in Ozubulu, Anambra. When they say Igbo people are drug mules, they mean Anambra people

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Chimaroke Nnamani Floors Gilbert Nnaji In Appeal Court / EndSARS: Why We Are Still ‘Protesting’ – Policemen / I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.