Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

vr - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / vr (28227 Views)

Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / PDP Chieftains Offered Me N3bn To Impeach Okorocha – Imo Speaker / Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor Elect) To Be President Come 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: vr by Light7: 1:25am On Oct 06, 2015
What did you expect? from a man with an Hausa mentality...some says he's not even Igbo... That He's father is an hausa man.

13 Likes

Re: vr by eaglechild: 1:41am On Oct 06, 2015
Rochas is a disaster.

13 Likes

Re: vr by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 06, 2015
vr

19 Likes

Re: vr by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 06, 2015
The average youth in Imo is now so disrespectful and almost useless.  grin grin grin grin grin

The OP is 100% correct, Rochas has ruined Imo State.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: vr by ipain: 3:00am On Oct 06, 2015
exxell:

Will do just that whether Imolites like it or not. They can keep hiding their heads in shame while their state goes down... If it were in my Anambra now, things will be burning now because we don't tolerate rubbish or nonsense.
I trust my Anambra people. They Don't take nonsense. I didn't grow up among my kinsmen but I noticed that in terms of any agitation, Anambra is always at the front.

When biafra disintegration was still very hot, Anambra was at the front. And so I asked a fellow Anambra brother: Is Anambra the father of the igbo race? Seriously, Imolites are something else.

8 Likes

Re: vr by bruno419(m): 4:25am On Oct 06, 2015
op may God bless u and ur family,i swear this ain't a propaganda, ,everything he wrote here z the truth,imolites have realized there mistake though......but what can we do

lalasticlala Pls help us

12 Likes

Re: vr by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:42am On Oct 06, 2015
exxell:
PLEASE I WANT ALL IMOLITES AND SOUTH EASTENERS TO CONTRIBUTE CONSTRUCTIVELY TO THIS THREAD. LET US EXPOSE ROCHAS OKOROCHA FOR WHO HE IS. IMOLITES AND IMO PEOPLE, LETS KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE. POST ALL THE PICTURES OF OWERRI AND IMO THAT YOU HAVE HERE. GOD WILLING, IT WILL HIT FRONT PAGE! ENOUGH OF THIS PROPAGANDA BY ROCHAS. PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING! BEFORE YOU POST ANY COMMENT, MAKE SURE THAT YOU READ THROUGH AND UNDERSTAND. EVERYTHING I WROTE HERE IS THE TRUTH AND NOT LIES... NOT EVEN 1. I WILL LIKE ANY INTELLIGENT IMOLITE WHO DOES NOT AGREE WITH ME TO CHALLENGE ME WITH FACTS. MIND YOU GUYS, I AM NOT PRO PDP OR PRO APC. I AM PRO GOOD GOVERNANCE AND ACCOUNTABILITY.

What has gone wrong with the average Imo man? I am so ashamed of having businesses and Investments in Imo because thats the only thing holding me down in this god-forsaken state. I don't know why Imo people are behaving like people that are cursed. How can one single man hold the state to ransom and nobody is complaining? How can Rochas Okorocha be embezzling this state to death and every imolite is going about mumbling and grumbling like a fool only? Has the good men in Imo finished? Where are the notables in your state? Where are your revered traditional rulers? Where is the Imo state that I swore to marry from because of the intelligent women they used to breed before?

IMO IMO IMO! WHAT HAS GONE WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? WHY IS EVERYBODY AFRAID OF RACHAS OKOROCHA? WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO BROKE, NAIVE AND MESSED UP RIGHT NOW? IT PAINS ME TO BE SAYING THIS BUT I CAN'T HELP IT! angry angry angry

Come to the world bank that I am living in and have an apartment at a very costly price! Bad roads, blocked drainages, smelly gutters, snatching of phones, cultism and what have you! Anyday it rains in Imo now, the whole of owerri will be filled with dirty, smelly water... My goodness me. I miss the days of Ohakim. A Clean and green man. Though he is another thief, he is actually a learner where Rochas is. I islike Rochas with passion but I love Imo with Passion. This was a man I campaigned against in 2011 in favour of the of Agbaso in APGA. I pleaded with Owerri people to see through the lies and deceit of Okorocha. They never listened to me. They took the APGA ticket from Agbaso and gave it to Rochas. 2015 came... I begged and pleaded from heaven to earth. Calling on them that Rochas is running Imo like an average Hausa state where people live and beg on daily basis. I told them to Vote either The UPP man or Emeka Ihedioha of PDP.. They started a propaganda that Emeka Ihedioha is a PDP man and moreover from Mbaise... I cried bitterly and wept. Meanwhile, my Anambra state of origin is booming and blooming. I went to my villa last year... Come and see the world class health centre Either Obiano or Peter Obi built. Its been donkey years I went for Christmas due to the nature of my business. Obiano then gave us 3 km road that joined us to the main expressway. You need to see this road. Atimes at night, I will just fire up my car and be cruising along it just to feel it. But you can never see this type of road in Owerri township! God bless CHRIS NGIGE, Peter Obi and Obiano! ANAMBRA HAS BEEN BLESSED SINCE WE EVICTED MBADINUJU

Come to Imo state today.

(1) Every road both federal and state is messed up. Travel from Owerri to PH. The only part on that federal road that is messed up is that of Imo. Amaechi did that of Rivers state which is why I doff my hat for this man atimes, He really understands his people and theri sufferings on that road. All the drainages in Imo state from Orlu to Owerri to Okigwe are blocked.

(2) The academic excellence that Imo was once known for is now decrepit. I don't know if this their thieveman of a governor stole their destinies with the stipend he gives them on monthly basis. The average youth in Imo is now so disrespectful and almost useless. #Fact.

(3) The average guy in Imo is a yahoo Yahoo boy (Yes... Thats what all their young men do to "Ball"wink while the Average girl in Imo is a runz girl or full blown prostitute. Dating a girl in IMSU is like highway to the grave. Looking for a virgin in Owerri is like expecting Sun to shine at night! angry angry angry

(4) Its only in Imo that you see a man of 70 years and above riding keke because he is hungry and being owed pensions. cry cry cry

(5) One day, I went to links hotel to swim after a hard days work. Come and see this woman of nothing less than 50 years asking me for short time so that I will give him 2,000. I simply wept. I looked at this woman and asked her why. She told me that she is a teacher and has not been paid for months. She is a single mom by the way who has a family to feed. I told her am not interested and simply gave her 1,000 naira to buy bread and sardine to at least cure ulcer that day with her family. I also wept But deep down me, I was burning. I was fuming.

(6) Two months ago, I was driving towards a market called relief. The Big Pothole there destroyed my bottom plate and bumper. I felt like driving like that to government house and ramming Rochas with my car. But because of humanity and God, I ignored. Imolites are dying but this man and his family and close friends are feeding fat on state money. Honestly. That man is wicked and heartless.

(7) Nairalanders, I came back from Lagos last week on a business trip. There was no light in the whole of Imo state for complete 7 days! No light in Orlu, No Light in Owerri, No light in Okigwe for Seven days! Yet you see brainwashed fellows like beremx, Abagworo, Abagoro, Ngeneukwenu and some other jazzed Imolites defending this thieving man of a governor.

Should we even discuss the Academic sector in Imo state? A state once known for academic excellence before my Anambra took over both in WAEC, NECO ND JAMB? A Position Imo once held?

As Am talking to you now, ordinary statement of result in IMO State University is 20,000 (Twenty thousand Naira). Embezzlement of the highest order. It was 3,000 before but Rochas increased it to 20,000 (Twenty Thousand) naira through his VC that he appointed newly (A woman) against the good man that was there before who refused to bow down to his fraud and shenanigans.

[size=20pt]ROCHAS IS NOT GIVING ANY FREE EDUCATION OOO!
ROCHAS IS NOT GIVING ANY FREE EDUCATION OOO!!
ROCHAS IS NOT GIVING ANY FREE EDUCATION OOO!!!
[/size]

Under Ohakim, students in the University were paying 53,750 (Fifty three thousand, seven hundred and fifty naira) for year to Year three (Year 1-Year 3). Final Years were paying 33,000 naira only ( Thirty three thousand naira only). Acceptance fee was 20,000 naira then. This was applicable to both Imo indigenes and foreign students (Students from Other states).

Rochas came and increased the School fees to a Hundred thousand Naira (100,000 naira). He now told them That he will give 100% free education to Imo indigenes on the condition that they will redeem it with twenty thousand naira (20,000) naira which he called "ANCILLIARY CHARGES". That means Imo indigenes will pay 20,000 naira even when under free education! shocked shocked shocked

He now told foreign students that he will give them 50% free education on the condition that they will redeem it with 20,000 naira. What this implies is that students from states like Abia, Enugu etc will now pay 50,000 naira plus the mandatory "ANCILLIARY CHARGE" of 20,000 naira to redeem it! That means students from other states that is not Imo are paying 70,000 naira total as against 53,750 that it was under Ohakim!

I know that a lot of people will scream that even at that, that the school fees is still small for a state university. Yes. I agree. But my bone of contention is "WHY USE MEDIA AND PROPAGANDA TO BRAINWASH NIGERIANS AND THE WORLD THAT YOU ARE GIVING ABSOLUTE FREE EDUCATION"? I THOUGHT THE DEFINITION OF THE WORD FREE IS DEVOID OF ANY IOTA OF CHARGE OR PAYMENT BOTH HIDDEN OR SURCHARGES IN FUTURE OR PRESENT? IS HE NOT MISUSING THE WORD FREE?!!

Aside that, go to the state university today. It is a glorified primary school where students take exams Ten (10) in one small bench. They have a large hall called the ETF where different departments and levels come to learn at the same time with no demarcations. That means that you may be learning History while an English lecture is going on in your front, a French lecture is going on at your back, a Religion lecture is going on in your right while a Philosophy lecture is going on at your left. Yet at the end of the day, nothing to show for it. The only departments in IMSU with defined lecture halls are only Law, Medicine, Engineering, Optometry, Med Lab and a few others. Every other thing is just rag tag!
I weep 4 that schOol everything has changed that was the school I attended before I left the Nigeria AKA the zoo that man is dubious imagine destroying the state library older than the daughter to build a sit out outlet 4 her this is crazy imolites. Lack the culture of protest

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: vr by cococandy(f): 5:02am On Oct 06, 2015
pls my brother shout this out from the roof tops. That man is a thief and will die a miserable death. Amen. Amen.
Even after death, his soul will have no rest. Amen.

Ekwensu of a human being.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: vr by cococandy(f): 5:04am On Oct 06, 2015
Abagworo:

I will equally prove that anambra is worse. I wonder why you people are all out to fight an innocent man because he is popular as an Igbo man outside Igboland. He is detribalised and a true nationalist. Above all he is a core Igbo man.
Innocent man?
Pls shut up before you share in his curse.

18 Likes

Re: vr by cococandy(f): 5:06am On Oct 06, 2015
Rochas Okorocha. Devil of a human being.

We thought Ohakim was bad and massively voted him out only to vote in lucifer in a white garb with sweet promises and lying tongue.

13 Likes

Re: vr by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 06, 2015
Op don't worry, remember otokoto riots in 96, that fished out ritualism. A similar thing will happen in Imo state very soon. RochASS days are numbered angry

12 Likes

Re: vr by Kingsley1000(m): 5:15am On Oct 06, 2015
haters hating while ROCHAS is progressing...... whether una like am or not, he's the next igbo president

am from anambra and i love him

1 Like

Re: vr by FKO81(m): 5:25am On Oct 06, 2015
ipain:
I [s][/s]trust my Anambra people. They Don't take nonsense. I didn't grow up among my kinsmen but I noticed that in terms of any agitation, Anambra is always at the front.

When biafra disintegration was still very hot, Anambra was at the front. And so I asked a fellow Anambra brother: Is Anambra the father of the igbo race? Seriously, Imolites are something else.
You wrote nonsense up there

3 Likes

Re: vr by opribo(m): 5:34am On Oct 06, 2015
I thought they said he was a wealthy man why then all this shoddiness. Come to think of it hr was even jostling to be president, if he cannot lead a friendly state like IMO is it the complex country like Nigeria he wants to lead.
I will be ashamed if he couldn't as much as sustain the standard Pf his predecessor.
Please someone should authenticate this post because I've always marvelled at the governor's oratory capability but then it is often said those who have sweet mouth are those that can scam you.

9 Likes

Re: vr by macolino(m): 5:40am On Oct 06, 2015
Owelle is the mistake that all imolites made,and can only be corrected in 2019.I even heard he is running for presidency in 2019.Rochas is a scammer.

11 Likes

Re: vr by frankyychiji(f): 5:42am On Oct 06, 2015
Thank you duality for that question! Before the last election, Imolites had already seen all the scam raised by the Op. But instead of the opposition to bury their differences and form a united front, they continued in their bickering until Rochas out-rigged them out of the contest!
exxell, you were wrong to say Ndi Imo rejected Ihedioha because he was PDp, fyi, Imo is a natural Turf for Pdp. Ihedioha was not wholly acccepted due to personal perception.
But we told the politicians to close ranks and send this fraudster away. Emma Iheanacho stood aloof, The Agbasos were doing their own thing, the UPP man was only rumoured as positioning himself as a consensus candidate in case something went wrong, while Ihedioha was a Lord unto himself!
I have no pity for my people in Imo, they brought this upon themselves!

12 Likes

Re: vr by frankyychiji(f): 6:06am On Oct 06, 2015
Kingsley1000:
haters hating while ROCHAS is progressing...... whether una like am or not, he's the next igbo president

am from anambra and i love him
Yes he is progressing according to you, he has shared the commonwealth of Ndi Imo among his kit and kin. Yes he is progressing indeed. The day of recompense is near.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: vr by biafranqueen: 6:16am On Oct 06, 2015
exxell:
Pleas lets keep this thread alive..... we need to create awareness on the situation in Imo state.

Below are pictures of the current state of roads and gutters in Imo. This gutter was being built and left underway. A month later, it has fallen down!
This is the Popular IMSU Junction-Owerri Club-Aladimma-MCC-Egbu Road
Well done sweetie Show us those beautiful half done Northern city gates angry

10 Likes

Re: vr by chino11(m): 6:18am On Oct 06, 2015
Imo state is the worst state in the SE in every sphere of development. Quote me anywhere.

Bring your madness on, foolish jobless old man. Just look at how you have been on NL all through the day and far into the night fighting and defending what you are not even paid for. Your fellow imolites cannot all be lying at the same time. I weep for you cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

I will equally prove that anambra is worse. I wonder why you people are all out to fight an innocent man because he is popular as an Igbo man outside Igboland. He is detribalised and a true nationalist. Above all he is a core Igbo man.
[/s]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: vr by biafranqueen: 6:20am On Oct 06, 2015
Abagworo:

Nekede road was claimed to be awarded by FG for 6billion thereby shutting Imo government out until erosion almost cut off the road. The State government is trying to control the erosion in its capacity which you should commend. The scammer was Jonathan who claimed to have awarded the road.

You wish he dies because he won your candidate in election.
Show us his completed projects Brose too much grammar is not going to prove your right show us the pictures!

10 Likes

Re: vr by biafranqueen: 6:22am On Oct 06, 2015
cococandy:

Innocent man?
Pls shut up before you share in his curse.
Don't mind him ask him to show you progress in pictures he will run from the thread or start posting other state pictures.

14 Likes

Re: vr by Kingsley1000(m): 6:23am On Oct 06, 2015
FKO81:
You wrote nonsense up there
he is a lad, don't take him too serious

no igbo state is superior, we're equal,we're one,,,,,,state creation should bring segregation among us ,let's use it to our own advantage
Re: vr by revolt(m): 6:27am On Oct 06, 2015
When ppl crucified ohakim for flogging a loud mouthed man of God, I still liked ohaKim, his clean and green initiative, plus the roads he built we're zillions better than this animal Rochas. I nvr knew I'd hate him one day, infact when I heard he was the guy to replace ohakIim, judging from his antecedents(419l) rochas club, I felt sense of hope.

What I can never forgive this guy, is how he destroyed our educational prowess, we used to be Nigeria's best brains, now even Delta dey beat us. He destroyed our youths, brought in his lousy apc free education which was a scam and hiked eeryfin. His life n family will be as he's Done to our state. I'm truly hurt..and I thought udenwa was bad......

11 Likes

Re: vr by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 06, 2015
exxell:
Should we even talk about the major transport company of Imo! This is an industry that brings in many millions on daily basis. But go to their major park in Owerri and Onitsha. Very dirty and smelly. Am not talking about the average dirt that we see in Nigerian parks. Am talking about high putrefactions and disturbinly dirt environments. You will see heaps and heaps of dustbins all over there park. Recently (2 weeks ago), I think they were expelled from their Onitsha park to another park owing to the above reasons and reason of non payment of owed arrears.

Most of us have removed our busses from ITC. If the bus works for 2 full months, to remit your money sef na war. I remember when fuel was 97 Naira, it was still compulsory for the filling station inside ITC to sell to motorists for 110 Naira even if you no gree you must buy 10 litres.
The ITC is now a shadow of itself, remember when Ohakim bought brand new busses and Corolla vehicles for transportation. Then even while travelling to Kano I will follow ITC to Kaduna then switch there. Imo will suffer for another few years and maybe learn from it because they were warned but they refused to hear.
As for how he won the second tenure..... That one na tory for another day.

13 Likes

Re: vr by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 06, 2015
frankyychiji:
Yes he is progressing according to you, he has shared the commonwealth of Ndi Imo among his kit and kin. Yes he is progressing indeed. The day of recompense is near.

Ignore the man, that's Abagworo 's second moniker. He has listened to me and is changing to a new moniker slowly.

9 Likes

Re: vr by frankyychiji(f): 6:43am On Oct 06, 2015
mykl01:

Ignore the man, that's Abagworo 's second moniker. He has listened to me and is changing to a new moniker slowly.
Ok sir.

1 Like

Re: vr by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 06, 2015
Abagworo:

Abagworo grin...
Tufiakwa.

13 Likes

Re: vr by imsuboi(m): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2015
Abagworo:

where's your 'defence partner' Beremx, you no carry her come work today? cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: vr by Ponponkon: 6:54am On Oct 06, 2015
Mr lalasticlala Lalasticlala ,if this was Abia your enemies I'm sure it would have gone somewhere in front. Search your conscience o.

7 Likes

Re: vr by imsuboi(m): 6:56am On Oct 06, 2015
mykl01:

Abagworo grin...
Tufiakwa.

no be small thing o! grin grin cheesy

i dont think abagworo and his side-kick (that she-male with a monicker that starts with 'B') are normal humans, whenever i come across a very very dvmb and intelectually-empty statement on any Imo state related thread, i dont need to look at the monicker; na them grin cheesygrin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: vr by imsuboi(m): 6:59am On Oct 06, 2015
cococandy:
pls my brother shout this out from the roof tops. That man is a thief and will die a miserable death. Amen. Amen.
Even after death, his soul will have no rest. Amen.

Ekwensu of a human being.

nne, you see wetin the man don reduce our beloved state to? its saddening. embarassed

8 Likes

Re: vr by JonSnow(m): 7:07am On Oct 06, 2015
exxell, in your original post, you stated that some departments are top-notch in Imo State University; sorry to burst your bubble.

in the just concluded accreditation exercise conducted by the NUC, Law, Medicine and Surgery, Med-Lab Science and Nursing Science have all lost accreditation.

coupled with the fact that their Med Students spend nothing less than 11yrs in Medical School, i'd say that school is in a BIG MESS and should be avoided like a plague. undecided

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

APC Confirms Adams Oshiomhole National Chairman / NEC Warns Against End SARS Protests, Lists Actions That Will Be Taken / Saraki, Tinubu’s Wife In Plenary Drama,scene 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.