Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

vr - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / vr (28230 Views)

Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / PDP Chieftains Offered Me N3bn To Impeach Okorocha – Imo Speaker / Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor Elect) To Be President Come 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: vr by ipain: 7:10am On Oct 06, 2015
FKO81:
You wrote nonsense up there
k
Re: vr by juman(m): 7:11am On Oct 06, 2015
Rochas was part of the forces that made the change at the center. The useless pdp was sent packing, thanks to him for that.

1 Like

Re: vr by imsuboi(m): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2015
byrron:
The average youth in Imo is now so disrespectful and almost useless.  grin grin grin grin grin

The OP is 100% correct, Rochas has ruined Imo State.

just go to douglas market, 7 in 10 of every youths you walk past are thieves. full-blooded, core, matchet wielding thieves! ypu just can't go there and shop peacefully without being harassed, robbed or even mobbed.

that's how low the state of security is in Imo State. its really bad.

https://www.nairaland.com/2503299/bad-security-situation-owerri

4 Likes

Re: vr by fiftynaira(m): 8:04am On Oct 06, 2015
The only working industry in imo is rochas and family group of company

House of fredda
Roche
Twitterbite fastfood
Lamonde hotels

His wife imports school uniforms frm china
His son in law is the chief of staff

We need revolution in imo

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: vr by Dumbs66667: 8:06am On Oct 06, 2015
And Jesus wept. Rochas you are a bastard

2 Likes

Re: vr by Latoch(m): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2015
OP, do you mean there are no good girls in IMSU?
Re: vr by Dramadiddy(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2015
True sha.... But its just this douglas and the school areas that are really dirty, residential are really clean. Futo is dirty, nekede too, imsu too, imsu doesn't even have water sef, futo is trying.. These general places need work. Someone touring owerri won't tour residential places... Imagine visiting a federal university and u are irritated.
Re: vr by Dramadiddy(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2015
Latoch:
OP, do you mean there are no good girls in IMSU?
most of them just want your money, try and see now. Its very hard to get a good girl there. And they're all beautiful chics that's the worst part
Re: vr by bloodkiIler: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2015
imsuboi:

no be small thing o! grin grin cheesy

i dont think abagworo and his side-kick (that she-male with a monicker that starts with 'B') are normal humans, whenever i come across a very very dvmb and intelectually-empty statement on any Imo state related thread, i dont need to look at the monicker; na them grin cheesygrin

A. Beremx is not a she-male (she's a female)

B. Abagworo is a bastard ( A-
Bag - Of-Gworo)

C. Rochas is a crook - Oby ezekwesili

8 Likes

Re: vr by Latoch(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2015
Dramadiddy:
most of them just want your money, try and see now. Its very hard to get a good girl there. And they're all beautiful chics that's the worst part
I have a girlfriend there o.........#smh#
Re: vr by kellyJames5(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2015
Abagworo:

I will equally prove that anambra is worse. I wonder why you people are all out to fight an innocent man because he is popular as an Igbo man outside Igboland. He is detribalised and a true nationalist. Above all he is a core Igbo man.

I bet you are not from Imo or even been there.

That's why you wrote this!

Truth be told;

IMOLITES ARE SUFFERING AND SMILING

9 Likes

Re: vr by Tonynelson(m): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2015
Op I disagree with ur points. It's quite true that the roads are bad but what do u think ohakim did for Imo state, he collected 9bn to dredge nwaorie river which he did not do instead he used the money to build 5 start hotel for himself. Rochas sacrificed his 4bn security vote and started paying pensioners that the past govt failed to pay. Coming to Imsu u are telling a big lie because they were paying that 20k as at last 3yrs but now it's free. Except for new intakes that pay 70k for acceptance fee and he also gave some students laptops, coming to primary and secondary school they don't pay anything and he gives them stipend every 3rd term. He also gave them scul uniforms, sandals, new desk to mention but a few. Come to Imo state during scul ours and check if u will find any child hawking on the streets or following bus as conductor as u see in ur Anambra. So Op he is trying it's just that when he entered last 4yrs he carried everything at once without knowing that he can't finish it easily like that. So let's give him time and also pray for him,For ur info he is already Rich b4 he entered politics. Coming to Ihedioha that one is a waste to both maize and ngookpala his maternal home and to Imo in general because he was d number 6 citizen of this great nation for 12 solid years but nothing to show for it. Tnx
Re: vr by dhantey324(m): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2015
How Rochas won a 2nd term still amazes me.

9 Likes

Re: vr by Dramadiddy(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2015
Latoch:

I have a girlfriend there o.........#smh#
lolsss she might be good tho.. I know a "few" good girls in owerri

1 Like

Re: vr by 400billionman: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2015
Vicboi1:

Bro God bless u for this thread Rochas is a complete fool I pray he dies he and his family is feeding on imo state money and he wants to collect loans thunder fire that man and his generation the worst part is that he live doing China roads just quote me anywhere as Christmas is approaching he would start pouring groundnut oil on roads as soo people would come and start shouting his bastard name imo is in it baddest state I hate that man none of his projects are good roads are bar uncompleted projects up and down imo state money is in his stomach stupid man just wait until 2019 I promise that that man would die owelle u are a criminals and ur punishment is coming

You people have left me behind.

You said he uses groundnut oil for road construction ? Wait let me consult wikipedia..
Re: vr by 400billionman: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2015
exxell:

Many Imolites are cursing him.... This is how people take generational curses on their heads.

Haa, there is one man they call Thief TA, an Ex governor of a neighboring state..

Dunno whether you ever heard of him. If curses work with immediate effect, that pygmy will be like crayfish by now.

2 Likes

Re: vr by imsuboi(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2015
bloodkiIler:

A. Beremx is not a she-male (she's a female)
B. Abagworo is a bastard ( A- Bag - Of-Gworo)
C. Rochas is a crook - Oby ezekwesili
Your siggy though grin grin

2 Likes

Re: vr by imsuboi(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
fiftynaira:
The only working industry in imo is rochas and family group of company

House of fredda
Roche
Twitterbite fastfood
Lamonde hotels

His wife imports school uniforms frm china
His son in law is the chief of staff

We need revolution in imo

Yeah man. Rochas is draining the state coffers to feed his selfish interests.

4 Likes

Re: vr by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
tr

2 Likes

Re: vr by cococandy(f): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
biafranqueen:
Don't mind him ask him to show you progress in pictures he will run from the thread or start posting other state pictures.
imsuboi:

nne, you see wetin the man don reduce our beloved state to? its saddening. embarassed
He has sold everything sellable in the state including hospitals.
Owing workers more than 7months salary.

Strike o, demonstrations and what have you don't change his mind. Instead it makes him more resolved in his wickedness.
You can't believe the few functioning government hospitals have been funding themselves.
It's terrible. cry

I don't even want to talk about imsu. Free education indeed.

9 Likes

Re: vr by cococandy(f): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Kingsley1000:
haters hating while ROCHAS is progressing...... whether una like am or not, he's the next igbo president

am from anambra and i love him
Of course he's progressing.
Isn't a progressive?
Using people's hard earned money to progress into hell while they lay curses on him and his generations to come.

3 Likes

Re: vr by VickJames(m): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
My people, you cannot wait another four years for development to start popping up in Imo state. If you don't say anything, I swear, all of you are cowards.

Printing placards and bombarding the internet with hate speeches will do so much. Don't allow the useless man rest because we cannot allow our sister state run another four years of foolery and nonsensical government.

We need to shout at the top of our voice. Block the internet and cause problems. We cannot stay in this country with federal government maltreatment and our own brother will still maltreat us for another four years. No way!

Imolites must use any means in their armoury to fight this government. You know that you're not cowards. Cover the whole internet and placards.

Let's start now, since we still have 3years 8months to change things.

8 Likes

Re: vr by VickJames(m): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
I hate whenever I see that man on the news. Imo state was once a state bubbling in the east. Always in the news for the good reason.

The imo people were known to be elites and high progressive in all their endeavours. They were once the best in academics and productivity. This man has thrown everything into the drain, we will not allow him to do nonsense. This is very bad. Reading comments like this has saddened my heart and its so unfair that my people in the sister state are suffering.

The state doesn't have any form direction at this point. It is majorly his own selfish reason that he is still occupying that seat of the state government. Imolites should stand against the armed robber called rochas and send his family out of government house.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: vr by Abagworo(m): 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
VickJames:
I hate whenever I see that man on the news. Imo state was once a state bubbling in the east. Always in the news for the good reason.

The imo people were known to be elites and high progressive in all their endeavours. They were once the best in academics and productivity. This man has thrown everything into the drain, we will not allow him to do nonsense. This is very bad. Reading comments like this has saddened my heart and its so unfair that my people in the sister state are suffering.

The state doesn't have any form direction at this point. It is majorly his own selfish reason that he is still occupying that seat of the state government. Imolites should stand against the armed robber called rochas and send his family out of government house.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/abandoned-accident-victim-cries-out-for-survival/

Chidiebere Okafor | credits:
Stephen Ukandu

The dream of Chidiebere Okafor, 19, from Abagana in the
Njikoka Local Government Area of Anambra State was to
become a renown auto mechanic with patrons far and wide.
However, the dream was aborted on December 13, 2014, by
an auto crash that claimed his legs only two months after
he enrolled in an auto workshop.

Chidiebere, the fourth child in the family of 10, said the
accident had incapacitated and confined him to the
wheelchair.

Narrating his ordeal to our correspondent from his hospital
bed at Hornsmans Hospital Aba, Abia State, Chidiebere said
he was a Senior Secondary School 2 student of the Nnamdi
Azikiwe Secondary School, Abagana, and had dropped out
for a career in auto mechanic following the inability of his
parents to cope with the increasing burden of training him
and his seven siblings.

If he was from Imo State he wouldn't drop out of school because education is free. Okorocha knows the poor deserve education to measure up.
Re: vr by Joyi: 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
the worse thing that happened to Imo state is Rochas. He had milked the state dry. The worse governor i have ever seen. His free Education is a fraud. he deceived the Imolites.

5 Likes

Re: vr by Abagworo(m): 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
After Obi's 8 years and Obiano's 1 and half
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/erosion-ravages-anambra-community/
From Jeff Amechi Agbodo, Onitsha PEOPLE of Oraifite community in Ekwusigo Local Government Area of Anambra State have appealed to the Federal and Anambra State governments to urgently rescue the community from the devastating gully erosion threatening the area.

Chairman of Oraifite Improvement Union, Lagos branch, Chinonso Egbuonu, and Ichie Godwin Ugochukwu (Ezeaputa Oraifite) and a King in the area made appeal while addressing journalists at this year’s ‘Afia-olu fractural’ held at Oraifite Civic Centre. The duo noted that not less than two-third of the community was under the threat of the fast en­ croaching and ravaging erosion menace.

Ichie Ugochukwu said: “We have continued to repeat our appeal to the Federal and State governments to come to our rescue. There are about 51 sites as documented by the community and if nothing urgent is done in the nearest possible time, no fewer than one million people would be sacked from their ances­ tral homes in this community.

The Managing Director of Allied Chemical Industries Nig. Ltd in Onitsha, Sylvester Okafor, said the community had done a lot collectively and individually to control the erosion but to no avail. He said the most active was the one at Olioba in Ibollo village, threatening to divide the Onitsha- Owerri Road and very close to the PHCN transmission tower.

He used the opportunity to call on the state government to come to the aid of the community, saying: “We will also like to use this opportunity to appreciate Governor Willie Obiano for the strides he took on assumption of office by stamping out criminals in the state.

He, however, appealed to the governor to prevail on the contractor handling the Oraifite portion of Ekwusigo link road that had abandoned the project to go back to site and complete the asphalting of the road awarded by the former Governor of the state, Peter Obi.
Re: vr by Abagworo(m): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Maka odinma nde Igbo I hereby offer opportunity to sheath the sword before we embark on exposure from Igboukwu, Okpoko, Umunya, Nkpor, Awada, Nnewi, Ifite Awka, Ozubulu, Nanka etc. I have September 2015 pictures and news ready.
Re: vr by warrior01: 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Abagworo:
Maka odinma nde Igbo I hereby offer opportunity to sheath the sword before we embark on exposure from Igboukwu, Okpoko, Umunya, Nkpor, Awada, Nnewi, Ifite Awka, Ozubulu, Nanka etc. I have September 2015 pictures and news ready.

You're in fact very useless to even compare the fast developing Anambra and my beloved Imo state that is in dire need of a direction. Roc has has finished Imo state. How he won a second term is still the 8 wonder of the world. What is happening? No good roads, no light, salaries are being owed and businesses are at their lowest ebb and you're here talking of Anambra that is developing in leaps and bounds. Tufiakwa!

12 Likes

Re: vr by Abagworo(m): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
These are some of the china roads done by Imo Government in interior villages thereby giving villagers chance to transport their farm produce to highway. Imo has problem of bad interconnecting highways because she played opposition against Jonathan's tyrant regime but I am sure Buhari will correct it.

This picture is from Amaigbo.

2 Likes

Re: vr by chino11(m): 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
You are b.astard. we are good to go with the picture thingy. Bring it on let me see if you will not commit suicide by the time I finish exposing the backwardness in your useless imo state. I have current pictures of Owerri. Bring it on

[s]
Abagworo:
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: vr by chino11(m): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Stop posting footpath that is not up to 20 meters in length. This is what a decent road looks like in a sane society. Imo state is bankrupt and backward

[s]
Abagworo:
These are some of the china roads done by Imo Government in interior villages thereby giving villagers chance to transport their farm produce to highway. Imo has problem of bad interconnecting highways because she played opposition against Jonathan's tyrant regime but I am sure Buhari will correct it.

This picture is from Amaigbo.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: vr by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ponponkon:
Mr lalasticlala Lalasticlala ,if this was Abia your enemies I'm sure it would have gone somewhere in front. Search your conscience o.
the last thing lalasticlala will do is to move an post that exposes the wickedness of Rochas and the sufferings of imolites to Front page.....
Seun Osewa
Seun......call your mod to order

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed / Justice Kafarati Withdraws From Saraki's Suit To Stop Trial / Nigerian Soldier Reacts To Boko Haram Getting N1m Daily & Soldiers Getting N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.