Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship (1602 Views)

South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship by Uzukoor1: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2015
Good day

My friend is looking for a loving nigerian man in South Africa for a serious relationship the guy must be serious ooo

1 Like

Re: My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship by mebad(m): 9:23am On Oct 06, 2015
Gimme her number
Re: My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship by Uzukoor1: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2015
send her an email on zandizikamamakhe@gmail.com to get her numbers just dont wanna give it here

1 Like

Re: My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship by rawpadgin(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2015
SMH
Re: My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 06, 2015
Uzookor1, like seriously? Why couldn't your friend go hunt for one in Hillbrow or at the Home Affairs queue?

This is so unlady like of this friend of yours. Talk about being THIRSTY. After uzokhala when ababantu bemthuka.Tell her to keep her whoremones in check. WTH
Re: My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship by gab264(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2015
Uzukoor1:
Good day

My friend is looking for a loving nigerian man in South Africa for a serious relationship the guy must be serious ooo
When did u pay for this advert @Op
Re: My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship by Uzukoor1: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2015
Bengithi nina a ba thanda a ma naija ni yenza so and bantsolile a ba se hilbrow anyway then e home affairs ba funa a maphepha so there and whoremones are incheck thanks
PunkyVeer:
Uzookor1, like seriously? Why couldn't your friend go hunt for one in Hillbrow or at the Home Affairs queue?

This is so unlady like of this friend of yours. Talk about being THIRSTY. After uzokhala when ababantu bemthuka.Tell her to keep her whoremones in check. WTH

1 Like

Re: My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship by gab264(m): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2015
Uzukoor1:
Good day

When did u pay for this advert @Op.
Tell that your friend to visit borno state idp camps to choose one alaigbe guy.
If she show more seriousness and decide to visit nigeria.
#Advice#

2 Likes

Re: My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship by dedons: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2015
grin
Re: My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2015
Uzukoor1:
Bengithi nina a ba thanda a ma naija ni yenza so and bantsolile a ba se hilbrow anyway then e home affairs ba funa a maphepha so there and whoremones are incheck thanks

No, 1st of all, mina angijoli na Naija guy so let's get that straight right now. 2ndly, I mean, come on, is this the way to go about it? Acting like a thirsty hoe on the internet? Ababantu they already have a lot of negative things to say ngathi & then this? This is shameful & whorish. Sorry.

Re: My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship by Fabolousibk1(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2015
Tell her to call me or whatsapp...who knws she can be mine.(+2348086112602),
Re: My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship by Uzukoor1: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
ku nge ndlela oyi bona ngayo sisi and wena if awu dlani nawo wenzani la nakhona you dont have to get involved kwi zinto ezingakufuni uku thi umgane wami uya gosha aku funi wena lokho standwa sami so wena focus kuma SA guys or whatever you dating yena u funa indoda qha and wena you not in a position to tell her how to go about it so take your diplomatic prostitution ways aways from this issue and na khona she doesnt need to be mothered on this forum ......thanks neh nana
PunkyVeer:

No, 1st of all, mina angijoli na Naija guy so let's get that straight right now. 2ndly, I mean, come on, is this the way to go about it? Acting like a thirsty hoe on the internet? Ababantu they already have a lot of negative things to say ngathi & then this? This is shameful & whorish. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Uzukoor1:
ku nge ndlela oyi bona ngayo sisi and wena if awu dlani nawo wenzani la nakhona you dont have to get involved kwi zinto ezingakufuni uku thi umgane wami uya gosha aku funi wena lokho standwa sami so wena focus kuma SA guys or whatever you dating yena u funa indoda qha and wena you not in a position to tell her how to go about it so take your diplomatic prostitution ways aways from this issue and na khona she doesnt need to be mothered on this forum ......thanks neh nana

Ngenzani la? It's a forum just like any other forum. Duh! I frequent many others. But I'm definitely not lana looking for indoda. And you know what? You're right, it's definitely none of my business what your friend does. Like it's also none of my business ukuthi what sort of guy azoyithola through this public announcement. Yindaba yakhe, nawe leyo. My only concern is, abantu balana already have a very low impression of amacherrie aseMzansi but that's also none of my business. Rather you than me. As you were. Qhubeka.

1 Like

Re: My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship by Uzukoor1: 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Thanks nana
PunkyVeer:

Ngenzani la? It's a forum just like any other forum. Duh! I frequent many others. But I'm definitely not lana looking for indoda. And you know what? You're right, it's definitely none of my business what your friend does. Like it's also none of my business ukuthi what sort of guy azoyithola through this public announcement. Yindaba yakhe, nawe leyo. My only concern is, abantu balana already have a very low impression of amacherrie aseMzansi but that's also none of my business. Rather you than me. As you were. Qhubeka.
Re: My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
@ OP

All the guys asking for telephone number and email here are scams. Please, don't give them.

If she is interested in serious relationship with a Nigerian guy she should start getting involved with activities where descent male Nigerians are found to be associated with. Like Nigerian famous churches in SA, try to have Nigerian friends in South African university campuses, visit Nigeria as a tourist( it is cheap) and go to conventions, seminars, ask to visit good marriage ceremonies, etc. Places where descent Nigerians are found. Not this online predators who are looking for who to prey on.

I hate to see any lady blames Nigerian men for their relationship failure. Enough of that because there are good Nigerian men as well.

2 Likes

Re: My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship by Uzukoor1: 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Thank you soooo much for not Judging her and calling her names rather for advicing her ppl like you are few may God bless you ppl are quick to judge but not help other ppl this is the best advice and sound good thank sir
all4naija:
@ OP

All the guys asking for telephone number and email here are scams. Please, don't give them.

If she is interested in serious relationship with a Nigerian guy she should start getting involved with activities where descent male Nigerians are found to be associated with. Like Nigerian famous churches in SA, try to have Nigerian friends in South African university campuses, visit Nigeria as a tourist( it is cheap) and go to conventions, seminars, ask to visit good marriage ceremonies, etc. Places where descent Nigerians are found. Not this online predators who are looking for who to prey on.

I hate to see any lady blames Nigerian men for their relationship failure. Enough of that because there are good Nigerian men as well.

1 Like

Re: My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Uzukoor1:
Thank you soooo much for not Judging her and calling her names rather for advicing her ppl like you are few may God bless you ppl are quick to judge but not help other ppl this is the best advice and sound good thank sir
hi uzukoor1, is she having problems with the South African men? If I date her won't I be attacked by the south African men? Am I safe cheesy
Re: My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
Does she have a big asssss and huge titttiess? Is she on Instagram or Facebook,what's up?

1 Like

Re: My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
Uzukoor1:
Good day

You are lying! angry
Re: My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
all4naija:

You are lying! angry

Lol, you dug that out?
Re: My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Am sure you're a man and equally a Nigerian, so ?
Re: My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship by IamLEGEND1: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
I'm just reading the OP's convo with punkyveer,just seeing the amount of Hs,Ks & Ts
I'm just like....

Re: My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, you dug that out?
Yelp!
Re: My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
Sprinkles holy water on thread

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) / Getting Married In Weeks, I Have A Son, Is It Important I Tell Her Now Or After? / Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.