Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) (1602 Views)

A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) by Fmartin(m): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hello nairalander's, am back again to give you people feedback on what transpired between I and my girlfriend.

After reading all of your comments on my previous topic (my girl friend is HIV/AIDS positive, what do i do?), i have come to conclusion on the ground of saying goodbye to the relationship. Although, I still relate with her friendly, i can say we are in a platonic relationship now, even though i have not made it official to her that am done with.

This i have done so as not to hurt her. I do share a bit of my time with her, but not as much as before. I use to offer any financial assistance to her when her need is not above my financial capability.

Gradually, gradually am transforming the relationship into a platonic relationship with the hope of not inducing any harm to either I myself or the girl.

Like most of you where asking that if truly she love me, she would have not had anything to do with me so asi not infect me with the virus. Yes! I went and set a test for her. The test is: i try begging her to have sex with me (like say i dey mad) but she refuse with no excuse. Have try this for sometime now with no avail.

I feel sorry for her about her predicament as she looks innocent. If i have had a chance, there are some few question i would have ask her. Like; how did she contacted the virus, how long she have stayed with the virus and much more.

My advice: please! lets not stigmatize any person with HIV/AIDS. Most of the victims got infected not actually through diabolical acts, but through accidents, rape, and lots more.
Lets show them love and care. Once again Thank you all for your previous advice.
Thanks to nairaland management.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) by Mumuuu: 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) by sissylucy(f): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
HIV victims are human beings too...

All can live with them..they shouldn't be stigmatized
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
ok
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
smiley wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) by midehi2(f): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) by Mogenerous(f): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
Fmartin:
Hello nairalander's, am back again to give you people feedback on what transpired between I and my girlfriend.

After reading all of your comments on my previous topic (my girl friend is HIV/AIDS positive, what do i do?), i have come to conclusion on the ground of saying goodbye to the relationship. Although, I still relate with her friendly, i can say we are in a platonic relationship now, even though i have not made it official to her that am done with.

This i have done so as not to hurt her. I do share a bit of my time with her, but not as much as before. I use to offer any financial assistance to her when her need is not above my financial capability.

Gradually, gradually am transforming the relationship into a platonic relationship with the hope of not inducing any harm to either I myself or the girl.

Like most of you where asking that if truly she love me, she would have not had anything to do with me so asi not infect me with the virus. Yes! I went and set a test for her. The test is: i try begging her to have sex with me (like say i dey mad) but she refuse with no excuse. Have try this for sometime now with no avail.

I feel sorry for her about her predicament as she looks innocent. If i have had a chance, there are some few question i would have ask her. Like; how did she contacted the virus, how long she have stayed with the virus and much more.

My advice: please! lets not stigmatize any person with HIV/AIDS. Most of the victims got infected not actually through diabolical acts, but through accidents, rape, and lots more.
Lets show them love and care. Once again Thank you all for your previous advice.
Thanks to nairaland management.

thumbs
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) by mymissingrib(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
ur gf stays in benue right?
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) by iamLeo(m): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
..?
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) by allytinted: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
mayb
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) by ADULTBASE(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
E don tey wey People don dey lie against them family to gain seun's FP! Op you better bury you and your wife together or wetin consign us jor!
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) by jamex93(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
this one strong o

i no get comment
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) by HCpaul(m): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mumuuu:
angry
How can you be the first person to comment? This must definately be a bad luck.
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) by jonaifame22(m): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
Take her to Winners chapel ota and let the annointing of the holy ghost in the life of Papa Oyedepo cleanse her blood from HIV

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
If I read you correctly you're already ending the relationship. You therefore are no position to preach to us about stigmatization and what not.

Keep your advice to yourself. Thanks undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) by misspicy(f): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
wow
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) by Fmartin(m): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
mymissingrib:
ur gf stays in benue right?
we are both from benue and stays in benue
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) by Fmartin(m): 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
ADULTBASE:
E don tey wey People don dey lie against them family to gain seun's FP!
Op you better bury you and your wife together or wetin consign us jor!
wat is diz one saying? We ar not here fr jokez mind ur comments
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) by Fmartin(m): 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Phoenix619:
If I read you correctly you're already ending the relationship. You therefore are no position to preach to us about stigmatization and what not.

Keep your advice to yourself. Thanks undecided
am sure you dint understand after reading. By the way what is platonic relationship?
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) by ebubey(f): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
v
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) by godoluwa(m): 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
gud move
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 31, 2015
jonaifame22:
Take her to Winners chapel ota and let the annointing of the holy ghost in the life of Papa Oyedepo cleanse her blood from HIV
be honest with yourself; have u had a first hand encounter? Have u witnessed this b4? Like U or ur relative u know well?
(not a testimony u heard)
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) by springer: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2015
No stigmatization, if you are leaving her, I can live with her conveniently. Let her contact me. Or you can still be a friend to her.

(1) (Reply)

Your Mother Or Your Wife,who Would You Save In A Fire? Explain Your Reason / Am Confuse .... Please Help / You Met A Strange Girl At The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.