Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani (54600 Views)

Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos / Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home / Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Dieza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2015
modath:

Are her lawyers licensed to practise in the UK ?

One of the lawyers is a QC (Queen's counsel)...so he is UK licensed.

The ones flown from abroad may be there to assist....not to do the handling.

1 Like

Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by midehi2(f): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2015
edwife:
We have enough of this,so in the whole of Nigeria,is she the only corrupt politician? undecided

Jeez,it's annoying that we are leaving more important things pestering our country like insecurity and here we are flooding the net and news with Diezani?

How does her case solve the present security problem in the country? undecided
Misplaced priority.
are you so daft, this is part of solving security problem in this country, if there were no political thieves, this money would have gone round to the least people/jobs and violence will reduce

with your comment,anyone is free to move our money for selfish reasons and greediness

let change start from you and we will have a better nation

1 Like

Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by Gboliwe: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2015
That's quite a role to play but if the husband doesn't swing into action, who would?

Defend her all you can Sir, if she stole our money let her return it and do the time commensurate to her "thievery".

2 Likes

Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2015
Serious? All my tot was dat dis woman neva had a husband to advice her dat one day her shadow will hunt her
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2015
Ibori had enough lawyers and we all know how he ended. All these won't save Thief-ziani

1 Like

Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by edwife(f): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

So we should let her go....and allow the stealing to continue.

Yes...we let them Northerners go....and look at how bad the North is.

You Nigerians....when someone from your region is prosecuted for corruption, rather than cry partiality, be thankful that they are removing the corrupt from your region...so that we can get some clean pairs of hand into the mix.

Better not excuse corruption. The excuse you are using now is the same one used when others were being prosecuted.

Nigerians all over better wakey wakey.....and put pressure on Abuja to prosecute all the Diezanis in this country....ie all the corruptibles.

Nobody said that she should not be prosecuted,is she not waiting for a trial?So what the point of flooding the news with unnecessary updates?
Do you know how many important news could be swept under the carpet because of this?

Oh please don't even bring the tribalism sentiments with me,i don't play like that.

All i am saying is that,we have more important issues to visit than spending weeks talking about Diezani.

4 Likes

Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by modath(f): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

One of the lawyers is a QC (Queen's counsel)...so he is UK licensed.

The ones flown from abroad may be there to assist....not to do the handling.

Thanks for the clarification, I thought as much, Just needed confirmation cos we don't even kknow what to believe anymore.
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by edwife(f): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2015
midehi2:

are you so daft, this is part of solving security problem in this country, if there were no political thieves, this money would have gone round to the least people/jobs and violence will reduce
with your comment,anyone is free to move our money for selfish reasons and greediness

One thing i don't engage most of you on Nairaland is that you can't make your points without descending on a low level and behaving like an illiterate vagabond.

When you learn to talk in public,you can quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by BABANGBALI: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2015
Lawyers must follow this family chop our money
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by matzobi: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2015
ok
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by oz4real83(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2015
This is one of the problems we have with Nigerian laws. In a sane society like the united Kingdom,the first thing u do is to freeze all the assets and accounts. This helps to prevent the person from using criminal proceeds from defending or truncating justice. It won't surprise me if they hire the greatest number of good lawyers because the loot is still there. Suppose the assets are frozen,u are automatically making them powerless!. That's the main reason why the UK had to seize the 27k found in her house and once the case begins they will also freeze all her accounts and assets. I still imagine the case of senator Bukola saraki. He hired so many senior advocates to fight his case because of this same failure of our laws to prevent the proceeds of crime from being used to fight the system. This is why it is so difficult to prosecute corruption cases in Nigeria. It is a game of "using your loot to protect your loot". U can buy the best lawyers, the judiciary,the investigators and even witnesses. U can even buy the final judgement and long as u have access to your loot when the trial is going on! Our laws need immediate attention.

3 Likes

Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 06, 2015
edwife:

Nobody said that she should not be prosecuted,is she not waiting for a trial?So what the point of flooding the news with unnecessary updates?
Do you know how many important news could be swept under the carpet because of this?

Oh please don't even bring the tribalism sentiments with me,i don't play like that.

All i am saying is that,we have more important issues to visit than spending weeks talking about Diezani.

Corruption is important.....and will be more important....as we have a falling income from oil.

I expect more prosecutions , and backroom deals to return loot as time goes on. We never were a rich nation....and we have less money than before.

Better we all start taking corruption seriously.....especially beyond Diezani and co.

(Sorry for the tribalisim insinuation. Your comment sounded close to the excuses some tribalism have been using long before 1999 and since then to defend not prosecuting their son or daughter....and to be honest, I am tired. Still...apologies.).
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by Gracito(f): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2015
CreampieAngela:
When are the ibos finally going back to Biafra ?
such impudence! People like you belittle Nigeria as a nation. What does this comment have to do with the topic? undecided Is it just Igbos who are corrupt? Do you need to rub it in? Tribalism dey worry you, the earlier you get rid of it, the better for you undecided. Back to the topic, Oga Madueke, if you want, take all SANS, if she's found guilty, she would dance to the tune. I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2015
I so much pity dis woman. Uk court should let her be. She didn't steal their money but ours. Money loundering and corruption were our norms in our nation as at d time she was our minister. A way of partaking in our national cake then. She didn't kill or kidnapp anybody. Many politicans maimed lives and loundered our money with impunity, nothing happened to them till now. You go after such people.
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by rileyy(m): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2015
I can't believe u typed this, prolly bubu's body odour don dey reach you too. Bless u for dis, first time u shuned ethnicity for the good of all

TonyeBarcanista:
Ibori had enough lawyers and we all know how he ended. All these won't save Thief-ziani
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by j4sure(m): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2015
What God has join together let no EFCC put Asunder
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2015
rileyy:
I can't believe u typed this, prolly bubu's body odour don dey reach you too. Bless u for dis, first time u shuned ethnicity for the good of all

Which body odour? Well, I am not one that will work against anti-corruption fight
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by Jalinco: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2015
How Alison got that babe is beyond me. Apart from stealing /corruption Deziani set
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by IYANGBALI: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2015
Kai oyinbo people doesn't waste time like Nigeria,quick quick they have putted handcuffs in diezani hands. I am very sure mama peace and bros Jonah go dey fear to travel out now grin

2 Shares

Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by edwife(f): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Corruption is important.....and will be more important....as we have a falling income from oil.

I expect more prosecutions , and backroom deals to return loot as time goes on. We never were a rich nation....and we have less money than before.

Better we all start taking corruption seriously.....especially beyond Diezani and co.

(Sorry for the tribalisim insinuation. Your comment sounded close to the excuses some tribalism have been using long before 1999 and since then to defend not prosecuting their son or daughter....and to be honest, I am tired. Still...apologies.).

We are in a new phase where CHANGE is demanded...
Why chase after Alleged National thieves when your house is not in order?

Diezani is being dealt with and not even by the Nigerian government,what about those we have under our noses?
This is the time to fight corruption and not when those thieves are leaving the office.

It is raining,innit?

What is happening around your area?how is the transport system?the road?how about unpaid salaries by "uncorrupted" governors in Nigeria?
Those are the things that supposed to make headlines every few seconds,Diezani stolen money might even go into another pocket for all we know.

Will Diezani be prosecuted? YES
Are there more serious problems pestering our country?YES

2 Likes

Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by IYANGBALI: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2015
Jalinco:
How Alison got that babe is being me. Apart from stealing /corruption Deziani set
she knows that she is beautiful,that was why she wanted to take toto and beauty catch baba for inside plane some months ago,unfortunately for her baba wife own fine,fresh,succulent and sweet pass her grin
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by Dwilderness: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2015
Hmmmm!

Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by patrick89(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I can't believe you typed this, this same mistake we southerner keep making always, you could just keep mute on this issue until the final outcome! Don't join the bandwagon, you don't really understand what is coming. Just watch, don't join this party!! It won't last. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by Boyooosa(m): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2015
See small pikin wey don go put hin hand for trouble wey pass am o, she com put everybody for wahala now.
Her mum, her siblings, even her husband no fit rest again. we de tell am dat tym say na current champion de, no champion forever, she say she b former OPEC President, mak she go encounter wetin prodigal son daughters dey face na. (Aiki ni ki omode ma dete, to ba ti le da inu igbo gbe)
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by IYANGBALI: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2015
midehi2:

pls ignore that hediot,he is one of the criminals in our country
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by sukkot: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2015
this nigga can smell her innocence from nigeria. big nose having mothafoka

1 Like

Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by rileyy(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2015
And pls start working towards the unity of this we country "naija" as well. Better days ahead, when our our oyel money will be put to good use for the betterment of all.
Sai ND
Sai Buhari
Sai Naija

TonyeBarcanista:

Which body odour? Well, I am not one that will work against anti-corruption fight

1 Like

Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by swezenberg(m): 11:35am On Oct 06, 2015
May be she for stay for naija jeje. Patapata Baba will collect all the money back and leave her but now she go go jail and lose money
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by uncjay(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2015
Adex097:
Captain Madueke to the rescue grin
Lolz....

#TeamRescueMission....

Still waiting for out come......
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2015
Like husband...Like Wife
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by bheemz(f): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2015
Aya omo eni oburu kale fun ekun pa grin grin grin
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2015
patrick89:

I can't believe you typed this, this same mistake we southerner keep making always, you could just keep mute on this issue until the final outcome! Don't join the bandwagon, you don't really understand what is coming. Just watch, don't join this party!! It won't last. Quote me anywhere.
Honestly, I will rather she face her crime. As for Ibori, I pray he is prosecuted in Nigeria when he's done with his time in the UK

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east / 5 Governors Who Can Perform Presidential Functions If Given Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.