Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani (54605 Views)

Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos / Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home / Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Dieza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by bluecircle470: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2015
Pls wots nnpc doing wit a london Office
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by hope4nigeria(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2015
midehi2:
he didn't caution her when she was 'moving' the nation's money, what can his defence do at this late hour, well, that's why he's a husband, steal together, suffer together, power of love
he for better stay back at home,take care of children, if he himself is indicted in process and jail along with his wife, naim be say na gobe oh, my hand no dey
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by Gracito(f): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2015
safarigirl:
These ministers are very stoopid. How can I steal money and go to UK? Does sense not tell them they'll get arrested? If I steal money and want to hide, I'll go to Monaco or one of those countries nobody ever remembers. It's common sense!
lmao bae, yu dey vex oo. Camdan
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by Nicepoker(m): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2015
youngice:
see his big nose and her big eyes
post ur mama pictures let's compare.
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by Haywhymido(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2015
Ur plan don fail. Go carry lawyers come frm heaven/hell, she must go to jail, if guilty which is almost certain.
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by bakila: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Rear-Admiral Alison Madueke (rtd), where are you when your Capra aegagrus Hircus wife was busy eating our Yam? angry
But that one no be Nigerian goat nah. Anyways stealing is now corruption in Nigeria whether by Nigerian or Foreign CAH or MICE
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by midehi2(f): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
edwife:

One thing i don't engage most of you on Nairaland is that you can't make your points without descending on a low level and behaving like an illiterate vagabond.

When you learn to talk in public,you can quote me.
trash!
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by Kulas: 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Alison ,go and sit down,u want to use our money and defend your corrupt wife.I know you advised her to park billions of dollars when she was a minister so that at worst if they arrest her---,no qualms,that to fight the case cannot consume 1/100 of the total money she stole then that you people will not even finish the remaining 99/100 till eternity.Anuofia,Nwoke mkpumkpu amu.
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by midehi2(f): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
edwife:

Nobody said that she should not be prosecuted,is she not waiting for a trial?So what the point of flooding the news with unnecessary updates?
Do you know how many important news could be swept under the carpet because of this?

Oh please don't even bring the tribalism sentiments with me,i don't play like that.

All i am saying is that,we have more important issues to visit than spending weeks talking about Diezani.
dead mentality
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by midehi2(f): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
IYANGBALI:
pls ignore that hediot,he is one of the criminals in our country
cheesy cheesy she/he
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
midehi2:

are you so daft, this is part of solving security problem in this country, if there were no political thieves, this money would have gone round to the least people/jobs and violence will reduce

with your comment,anyone is free to move our money for selfish reasons and greediness

let change start from you and we will have a better nation
Lol.. Dear, stop replying her please Cheers.
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by youngice(m): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nicepoker:
post ur mama pictures let's compare.
I'm very sorry
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
These are new scapegoats to divert the grassroots attention to think the 'Baba Go Slow' is working! I wish the lords of corruption are dealt with in this form. All of them are in Nigeria or abroad running the politic of dullard and hiding their loots. I am beginning to see the Brits as less concerned about helping to fight the root of our society corruption. Buhari himself is among those who ruined this country. All of them must not go on punish. Posterity must have to hold them responsible for the evil they have done to the country.

I hate all Nigerian leaders! Very primitive human beings! Ptui!
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by edwife(f): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
People i ignore are pain and some educated illiterate think they are smart.

Continue quoting me,i can see who is daft and trashy.The internet is a place where you meet people who will never approach you in real life but feel cool online.

losers.

1 Like

Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by nasha1(f): 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
midehi2:

dead mentality

And how is your own mentality?attacking people on the internet?
Touts and to say that you are a woman?a real definition of a she/he.
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by nasha1(f): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
IYANGBALI:
pls ignore that hediot,he is one of the criminals in our country

Did she ignored your pm?an ediot calling someone ediot.And you call yourself a man,meddling a women affairs.
Big Ediot!Your father is a criminal and all the people in your family.
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by martinosi: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
midehi2:
he didn't caution her when she was 'moving' the nation's money, what can his defence do at this late hour, well, that's why he's a husband, steal together, suffer together, power of love

More Negative Press for Nigeria and the New Government thinks that people world wide
will not see them as Corrupt then they are grossly mistaken....
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by martinosi: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
MosakuAW:

Oga retired military man!

We know you have the right to defend your wife because she is your wife, but am sure you dont have the right to stop her from going to prison if she is found guilty.

There are laws in the UK and they apply it when necessary not Nigeria where we only have written laws.

Awon ole diran

and why was she arrested in the UK, if she had committed crimes in Nigeria, why did not the Nigerian Govt arrest her?

This was a BIG mistake...the new Govt should have done what President Putin did to those who
stole Russian Money...."Return the Money and re-invest it into the Russian Economy..or Else" make them an
offer they cant refuse... this was to maintain confidence in the Russian Economy and keep investors
confidence....instead the Nigerian Government is drying their linen in public....sad shame....

This has made the International Oil Market to be wary of the New Nigerian Govt...

They don have any shame..your first Female Oil Minister, they are disgracing her
in Public....instead of handling this indoors..and we know that all the Members of the
House of Assembly and Politicians from across all sides of the House had a hand in
the partaking of the Crude Wealth....this is just the truth...

But i Knew that the Oil Expatriates wanted her head in this post.below.so her being arrested in London
was no suprise

https://www.nairaland.com/2348084/life-threatened-doing-best-country/4#34280841
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by martinosi: 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
all4naija:
These are new scapegoats to divert the grassroots attention to think the 'Baba Go Slow' is working! I wish the lords of corruption are dealt with in this form. All of them are in Nigeria or abroad running the politic of dullard and hiding their loots. I am beginning to see the Brits as less concerned about helping to fight the root of our society corruption. Buhari himself is among those who ruined this country. All of them must not go on punish. Posterity must have to hold them responsible for the evil they have done to the country.

I hate all Nigerian leaders! Very primitive human beings! Ptui!
angry angry angry angry angry

True Talk..agree with you 100%
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by martinosi: 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
oz4real83:
This is one of the problems we have with Nigerian laws. In a sane society like the united Kingdom,the first thing u do is to freeze all the assets and accounts. This helps to prevent the person from using criminal proceeds from defending or truncating justice. It won't surprise me if they hire the greatest number of good lawyers because the loot is still there. Suppose the assets are frozen,u are automatically making them powerless!. That's the main reason why the UK had to seize the 27k found in her house and once the case begins they will also freeze all her accounts and assets. I still imagine the case of senator Bukola saraki. He hired so many senior advocates to fight his case because of this same failure of our laws to prevent the proceeds of crime from being used to fight the system. This is why it is so difficult to prosecute corruption cases in Nigeria. It is a game of "using your loot to protect your loot". U can buy the best lawyers, the judiciary,the investigators and even witnesses. U can even buy the final judgement and long as u have access to your loot when the trial is going on! Our laws need immediate attention.

Whats sad is that another country can arrest Nigerian High Officials and Nigerian Govt will just
not say anything..they are such weaklings .it shows you who the Nigerian Govt Answers Too....
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by charlesucheh(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
THAT LAWYER DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HE'S ENTERING INTO, YET HE WANTS TO PLAY HARD. ISSORITE!!!!!!!!!!! HE'LL DEFINITELY GET WHAT HE WANTS.
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by CriticalThought: 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lets think about this for a quick minute, is DAM innocent? chances are she is not

A Cambridge trained graduate, first female Nigerian executive director in Shell, first female Nigerian petroleum minister, first female OPEC president. Success or brilliance was never an issue for her, so was it greed? . . .

She probably came into the GEJ administration thinking she will do a good job and change that industry and then realized somewhere along the way the billions of dollars being stolen by nobodies and even VIPs, no one was batting an eyelid.

Maybe she figured, if she cant beat them, join them
Maybe she found out if she didn't play ball they would try to destroy her (see ribadu, sanusi, oteh, adesina, oweala)

She is the scapegoat for this PMB administration. If she falls, I hope she brings down a lot of other politicians with her, especially the old school ones

Lets be honest with ourselves, if its proven she stole that much(13 billion pounds or whatever is being put in the papers these days), then what did OBJ, IBB, Danjuma, Tinubu steal

We all know those other folks will never see the inside of kirikiri plus when you look at the so called ministerial list, you have to ask yourself is PMB really fighting corruption or bringing change (Ngige, Ogbeh, Fayemi ... really?) is that the best that could be done, both home and abroad

Its the same old faces all over again

This administration is showing they are all about propaganda
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by Acidosis(m): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
I can put my money on this woman!

Her case is dead on arrival. Diezani will end up living large here in Nigeria and abroad!

Nigerian press should stop over-blowing petty cases without substance smiley

Who among the politician is free from court cases, EFFC cases and ICPC? LOLLLZ

Even Buhari has a case to answer as regards his false asset declaration and forged certificates to which Amaechi the fraudster and Fayemi, the man who purchased a matrimonial bed at N300million, defended.

What's the koko with Fashola's N60m website? grin

Or APC gubernatorial candidate in Kogi who stole N11bn? grin

Lol

Never again will I read any case relating to this issue. It is a waste of time smiley
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by Odani: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
sweatlana:
I like this woman so much. I hope she is innocent or else her own don finish.

Efcc should turn the spot light on ameachi cos his crimes can't go unpunished just because apc is in power

My friend park well we need proof
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by ooshinibos: 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lincoln275:

Dz woman has now become criminal celebrity
wow she is pretty though ..its a shame she got involve in this mess
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by Eziachi: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
edwife:
We have enough of this,so in the whole of Nigeria,is she the only corrupt politician? undecided

Jeez,it's annoying that we are leaving more important things pestering our country like insecurity and here we are flooding the net and news with Diezani?

How does her case solve the present security problem in the country? undecided
Misplaced priority.
Another supporter of corruption. £13m a misplaced priority? That's the total national/foreign debt of most nations in the world.
What a stupid question to ask how billions of dollars allegedly stolen from you and your yet unborn, how it solve present security problems?
That money is enough to make Nigeria army and other law enforcement agencies one of best equipped and best paid in the world.
That money will build a first class 21st century equipped hospitals in every single local government in Nigeria with still cash left over
That money will build 10 second Niger bridges with enough left over.
That money can create thousands of well paid jobs for many unemployed people who had resorted to armed robbery, kidnapping, militancy and Boko Haram insurgency.
Rather than be livid, you busy wallowing supporting those that had mortgaged your present and future (if had one)
God must surely be regretting creating some of you. What a crass people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by Lincoln275(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
ooshinibos:

wow she is pretty though ..its a shame she got involve in this mess
Where is that beauty?
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by ooshinibos: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lincoln275:

Where is that beauty?
her eyes ...exudes beauty and freshness ...too much money I guess
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by NiceHans: 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nwoke adighi agba aka! Stand by your woman sir.
All i know is for every dollar she s accused of, others stole thousands that can be proven and we know them; the websitegate, apcsponsorgate etc
NB im no apc nor pdp follower
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by Lincoln275(m): 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
ooshinibos:

her eyes ...exudes beauty and freshness ...too much money I guess
That frog eyes abi?
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
OPOLO eye, e no be open eye *singing* .

I wish her the best, I love that woman though. She seems intelligent and trustworthy, above all she is beautiful.
Re: Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani by Duru1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The lawyers will end up being jailed like that of James Ibori. The UK doesn't joke with corrupt people and condones lawyers giving unnecessary submissions to get adjournment.

I guess a dumbass will always remain a dumbass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maryam Abacha & Her Daughters In Aso Rock (Throwback Pic) / Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) / Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.