Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) (40656 Views)

Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust / We Did Not Reject Magu, Because Of DSS Report~Saraki, Senate President / AGF Declares Senate Election Null And Void, Saraki, Ekweremadu In Fresh Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by KpStone(m): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by dotna(m): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
shocked chai
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by TheNextAce: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
My signature. Thank you
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by braine(m): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Chai
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by emmanuel596(m): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Booked
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by dhesmond(m): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hmmm noted
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by adioolayi(m): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Who will safe this man called Bukola Saraki
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by nnachukz(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
We can now see how jega and his boys wrote election results in the north that brought in the dullard and his broom bearers.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by damton(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Saraki has a lot hanging over his neck. Hopes he scales through.
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by Sanchez01: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
It's official! They've made Saraki the most unfortunate politician in 2015gringrin. He cannot escape all these stones.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by repogirl(f): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hehehehe, is this news?..... Of course we know the elections were rigged to favour the APC...only the gullible believe otherwise.

Or when Orubebe dey shout, we won't take it, una think sey the guy dey high?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by joyfavour(f): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
OK.......
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by GMan650(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
The pic doesn't confirm they were forged and moreso, I think this had made FP before.
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
Saraki again?
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by Google63(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
hinwazaka:

If you are familiar with chess strategies, then you will know that the APC has very few pieces and so is trying to force a PERPETUAL CHECK: they keep trying to check, as a means of forcing a draw, due to their reality to the fact that they have fewer pieces and will thus fail, if the game goes on. Also, you would know about draw by repetition of the same move 3 times in a row: in which if a player repeats the same move three times, the game automatically becomes a draw. With all these I have explained, going by chess strategies and tactics, the APC has already FAILED.
And if you are also a good chess player as you are trying to depict, you'll observe that, as Saraki is being checked, what he only does is to move to another square, he isn't attacking. Those pieces checking him, remain at that same position. Eventually, he'll be checkmated if he is only being defensive. Or as any of the charges against him been withdrawn?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by elmisti(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
hinwazaka:

If you are familiar with chess strategies, then you will know that the APC has very few pieces and so is trying to force a PERPETUAL CHECK: they keep trying to check, as a means of forcing a draw, due to their reality to the fact that they have fewer pieces and will thus fail, if the game goes on. Also, you would know about draw by repetition of the same move 3 times in a row: in which if a player repeats the same move three times, the game automatically becomes a draw. With all these I have explained, going by chess strategies and tactics, the APC has already FAILED.

I love this your analysis, not forgetting that as the SP, saraki have successfully castled himself, he is in a very safe position...I dnt see him being defeated that easily...his defense technique is not just tactical but great...
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by hinwazaka: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
modath:

Why did you claim EFCC & CCB failed?

The cases are both still in court...

I'm asking objectively.
Both cases are as good as dead. If those cases had any chance of gaining fruition, this new move(gaffe) wouldn't have been applied by the bumbling APC.
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by free2ryhme: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
shocked
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by menix(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
Chaii...
Tinubu wan send this man to early retirement..
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by 989900: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
hinwazaka:
[s]First, they used EFCC, that failed. Then they tried CCB, that failed too. Now they have resorted to INEC. This will fail as well. So the same APC that helped him forge the result, now wants us to believe the SP's election was fraudulent. In that case, they should allow the opposition and INEC to validate and investigate the elections that saw the entrance of the other APC senators. RUBBISH![/s]
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by genearts(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
If INEC results sheets declaring Saraki winner was forged then I put it to APC that Presidential election result sheets in Kwara State and Tinubu's wife declaration was also forged.

Lmaoo, you people must find a way to robe in Tinubu and PMB. How do you sleep??

3 Likes

Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by Vokians(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
Let there be credibility for once in this nation of ours. Why is this issue coming out now? Just to witchhunt somebody, abi?
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by LordBabs(m): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
hinwazaka:

Shut up, you charlatan! I am a chess pro, and every bit of your analysis is pure bullshit! Jeez!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by maestroferddi: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
Useless APC gutter media trying in futility to deflect attention from Buhari's underwhelming/disappointing ministerial list.
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by missKiffy(f): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Too much controversy surround this man lipsrsealed
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
genearts:

Lmaoo, you people must find a way to robe in Tinubu and PMB. How do you sleep??

The same way you slept in the past 16 years of the so-called PDP's misrule.
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by Marcelinho(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
I SMELL PROBLEM
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by ARareGem(f): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
This is too long. Short version, please.
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by muchyblink(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
The truth about APC is coming out gradually......If Saraki had been Loyal to Tinubu Nigerians wouldn't have heard this story.....I believe one day, JEGA will tell Nigerians the truth on the 2015 general elections.......Amen!!! cool cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by 1trillionlikes: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
hmmmm.... the grasses(masses) are always the ones suffering
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by chris4gold(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
dis guy just dey jump from 1 trouble to another.

Meanwhile, dis is what you see when you bit the finger that fed you!

1 Like

Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Wow! Saraki don enter another wahala grin

Pa shukwudi - Come and cry as usual cheesy

if the tribunal at nassarawa could dismiss petition apga guber candidate labaran maku filed against almakura over lacking merit when we were convinced that the tribunal will either annulled the election and call for rereun or outrightly announced labaran as winner considering the high profile defensed the apga camp shewed and the testimony the defense team made. so to me I will advice u guys to stop having prematjre ejaculation or false cumming.
also either way, pdp still wins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) / Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) / Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.