Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) (40655 Views)

Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust / We Did Not Reject Magu, Because Of DSS Report~Saraki, Senate President / AGF Declares Senate Election Null And Void, Saraki, Ekweremadu In Fresh Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by hinwazaka: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
LordBabs:
Shut up, you charlatan! I am a chess pro, and every bit of your analysis is pure bullshit! Jeez!
If you are indeed a chess pro , then explain to me, what a PERPETUAL CHECK is then. Also what is the move EN PASSANT used for.
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by anytexy: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
tswitch:
Does this also imply that ALL APC results in Kwara state were forged?

Boomerang!
Yes of course. It is obvious. Think of Kano Kaduna etc

1 Like

Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by criminalmindz: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
INEC FORGED BUHARI'S VOTES TOO

1 Like

Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by chris4gold(m): 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
ARareGem:
This is too long. Short version, please.

olodo like you will tell lecturer say, Oga feel free to come inn and out.
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by amusadele: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
I will swear that apc will fail if it continue this way. There is no way apc will succeed with propaganda, always aiming at running down others and God will never allow it. They can only try but will never get there.
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by fresherdanU: 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
Kestolove:
Who is doin dix to saraki?
Bukola Saraki
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by chiedu7: 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
If INEC results sheets declaring Saraki winner was forged then I put it to APC that Presidential election result sheets in Kwara State and Tinubu's wife declaration was also forged.
Rubbish! Are the results of the presidential, senate and HoR entered in the same result sheet? Grow up.
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by babyfaceafrica: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
elmisti:

I love this your analysis, not forgetting that as the SP, saraki have successfully castled himself, he is in a very safe position...I dnt see him being defeated that easily...his defense technique is not just tactical but great...
lol...just because he castled doesnt make him sef...he neethe queen(buhari).....to be perfectly safe...and we all know that he wont get the queen...he wont go easily....but he will go
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Bevista:
I did note in one of my earlier comments about this Saraki saga, that it is "like a Chess Game where you make one strategic move after another until your opponent's King is finally cornered".

I expect the APC to keep tightening the screw until Saraki capitulates. It will be a miracle if he survives.

can u imagine nigerians?
our youths has been bastardized beyond repairs.
shud we also claim that buhari got in thru rigged process, cos presidential elections and nass election were done the same day? and buhari won outrightly in kwara state.
can you now see beyond partisanship and sentiments that buhari came in thru fail process?
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by Rilwayne001: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

if the tribunal at nassarawa could dismiss petition apga guber candidate labaran maku filed against almakura over lacking merit when we were convinced that the tribunal will either annulled the election and call for rereun or outrightly announced labaran as winner considering the high profile defensed the apga camp shewed and the testimony the defense team made. so to me I will advice u guys to stop having prematjre ejaculation or false cumming.
also either way, pdp still wins.

Oh! please tell me more @underlined
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by Pangea: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Spactacle:
and here we go again..
Saraki,what have you done?..

grin grin grin
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by elmisti(m): 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
lol...just because he castled doesnt make him sef...he neethe queen(buhari).....to be perfectly safe...and we all know that he wont get the queen...he wont go easily....but he will go

Am not very sure of the stand of buhari as the queen piece for saraki....u remember, he belongs to everybody and nobody!.....Buhari is actually a pawn awaiting promotion, so it depends on which side get him first....This war is nt wit buhari, buhari support however is needed to ascertain the winner...if he is cleared by the CCT, buhari will be on his side no doubt....Once again, in dis game, Buhari is a pawn awaiting promotion!
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Oh! please tell me more @underlined

I thought apc folks r intelligent, didnt knw bunch a them r fools. who is challenging saraki at the tribunal? shey na apga abi kowa..... yeye dey smell. either way, pdp still win.
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by Shazee74: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Atleast they will not say that this one is tinubu's handwork or claim it is witch hunting. Saraki has too many baggages
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by ARareGem(f): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
chris4gold:

olodo like you will tell lecturer say, Oga feel free to come inn and out.
I am certain you are referring to every of your female relation.
YOU are the dullard with manners fit for a pig to post such trash. Don't ever quote me, dirt bag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by dckng16(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Saraki is a just Scapegoat. He step on Toes bigger than him. Now he is facing the consequence, so many politicians are like Saraki in terms of forging documents, is just that he stepped on toes. He should go and beg whoever he has offended.
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by adanny01(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Saraki dug a big hole for APC but the hole threatens to swallow his pride, ego, wealth, ambition and possibly his freedom.

No one should go against the the ones who know you especially if you have cockroaches in your drawer.
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by Rilwayne001: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2015

IbokUtoroh:

I thought apc folks r intelligent, didnt knw bunch a them r fools.
who is challenging saraki at the tribunal? shey na apga abi kowa.....
yeye dey smell.
either way, pdp still win.

Loool grin grin Mr. Albert Estein, please tell us how PdP still win either way. Is the question too hard for you?
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by galadima77(m): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
This is what happens when you marry one person and continue to sleep with another.
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by Iykopee(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
If Saraki's result was forged then it is not outta place to say ALL apc results in the last presidential election, in the north central, were forged. Useless party with criminals and a certified dulllard as leader.
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Not only Saraki, everything about APC is forged!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by babyfaceafrica: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
elmisti:

Am not very sure of the stand of buhari as the queen piece for saraki....u remember, he belongs to everybody and nobody!.....Buhari is actually a pawn awaiting promotion, so it depends on which side get him first....This war is nt wit buhari, buhari support however is needed to ascertain the winner...if he is cleared by the CCT, buhari will be on his side no doubt....Once again, in dis game, Buhari is a pawn awaiting promotion!
so there is no queen
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by onismate: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oga Ooooo. Saraki your enemies wan die on top your matter. They didn't see anybody. Na only you dem face.
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by samifiakp: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
SARAKI wetin send you senate president oooo.
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Loool grin grin Mr. Albert Estein, please tell us how PdP still win either way. Is the question too hard for you?

I give up.
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by Rilwayne001: 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
I give up.

Oh! well Mr. Intelligent Illiterate undecided
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Oh! well Mr. Intelligent Illiterate undecided

almajiri, either way pdp still wins.
with saraki case struck out pdp wins cos pdp made him d senate president.
if tribunal doesnt favour him n he is being defeated, still pdp wins. unless na apga or kowa filed d petition against saraki.
again northern fool, pdp wins.
if u like cry me a river, pdp wins all the way.
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by ceemere: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
One word for all these A.P.See propagandas here and there: "OGINIDI" ??
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by chris4gold(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Bevista:
I did note in one of my earlier comments about this Saraki saga, that it is "like a Chess Game where you make one strategic move after another until your opponent's King is finally cornered".

I expect the APC to keep tightening the screw until Saraki capitulates. It will be a miracle if he survives.
You dey mind dem, newspaper owners and bloggers make their money while the case dies naturally after some scores Have being settled. Abi non be Nigeria we dey wen bayelsa apc govership aspirant had case with efcc and it died. Just watch and see what happens after a couple of months. Since Farouk Lawan scandal, I don't take all these news serious except when cases are handled outside nigeria.
Re: INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) by chris4gold(m): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
ARareGem:

I am certain you are referring to every of your female relation.
YOU are the dullard with manners fit for a pig to post such trash. Don't ever quote me, dirt bag.

hmmm, e dey pepper your bodi ni?

Meanwhile, emulate d habit of reading. In reading you can only discover d hidden treasure/truth.
Your signature said it all...

Na joke I dey o...

Haaaa you con yab me like dat, Whalai sai Baba go hear dis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest / Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) / Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.