Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

When You Are Single And All Your Friends Are In A Relationship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When You Are Single And All Your Friends Are In A Relationship (1778 Views)

Tell Your Friends To Forget Biafra, Buhari To Igbo Corpers / Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win / When You And Your Friends Are Waiting For That APC Govt That Scam You ( Pic ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Single And All Your Friends Are In A Relationship by cnwokike(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Is this the best way to spend those lonely times?

Re: When You Are Single And All Your Friends Are In A Relationship by ernesty20(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Maybe
Re: When You Are Single And All Your Friends Are In A Relationship by benedictnsi(m): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
So who is fooling who
Re: When You Are Single And All Your Friends Are In A Relationship by dharay99: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin
I rada qo ²a qame_cen†er.!
Re: When You Are Single And All Your Friends Are In A Relationship by Miracle4Sure: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
Soooooo......
Re: When You Are Single And All Your Friends Are In A Relationship by Cutehector(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
So...
Re: When You Are Single And All Your Friends Are In A Relationship by therealdeal10: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
I'll rada b listening 2 music n b playing video games
Re: When You Are Single And All Your Friends Are In A Relationship by Chidexter(m): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
How's this related to politics
Re: When You Are Single And All Your Friends Are In A Relationship by Greyworld: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Alcohol can be such lovely companion.
Re: When You Are Single And All Your Friends Are In A Relationship by debsjoat(m): 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: When You Are Single And All Your Friends Are In A Relationship by McCarlito(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Don't Forget..... A Good Alcohol Remains in the Bottle
Re: When You Are Single And All Your Friends Are In A Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Sometimes I do miss being in a relationship but then, I will check my wallet.

And I will feel alright again.
Re: When You Are Single And All Your Friends Are In A Relationship by yomi007k(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
dharay99:
grin
I rada qo ²a qame_cen†er.!
Wa sere jare.

Ball ur life well wink

1 Like

Re: When You Are Single And All Your Friends Are In A Relationship by yomi007k(m): 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Sometimes I do miss being in a relationship but then, I will check my wallet.

And I will feel alright again.
Baba na so d thing go oo

If I jus get some chicks 2 gist with, tap some current n blow free of charge. I'm good.

I aint missing a thing mehn

Freedom is Classic grin
Wallet likes this
Re: When You Are Single And All Your Friends Are In A Relationship by osesology(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pls kindly move this to the right session. Meanwhile, I'm listening to Wiz Kalifa's ``YOUNG, WILD AND FREE''
I hope I answered ya question

(1) (Reply)

Come Let's Beg Boko Haram Here / China And Zimbabwe Deal. Is There Anything Nigeria Need To Learn? / See Bro Joshua Iginla’s Shocking Prophecy For Benue State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.