Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator (38185 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Rivers PDP Senator George Sekibo / Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi / Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Forwetinnah: 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dannyset:
Nonsense!
If there is anything I have say to over and over again, I will still say am ashamed of PDP. This same set of corrupt party cleared Koro with is EkitiGate Saga when Senators from his State disagreed with his nomination. For someone with that kind of atrocity to even be nominated should even bring shame to who nominated him. But na lie, everything goes in Nigeria.
Now, looking for saint. Is this Senator referring to the likes of Deziani, Orubebe, Koro etc as saints? He should leave the saint issue for Nigerians to discuss that. PDP is not worthy to contest that. They brought us into the mess we are currently in .

Yes o...the PDP is very responsible for Booooohari's Inability to choose credible ministers like he promised because they have his washed-up brain in their hands, seeing that majority of the certified crooks( not ministers) are ex PDP. My regards to the Mallam and his integrity

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by dekdek: 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
safepassage2015:
olodo if a saint does not have integrity who does? So from your definition even the devil is a man of integrity? Ewu

Fool, a saint will definitely have intergrity but a man of intergrity doesn't neccessary mean he is also a saint. Saints basically is 100% perfection in all areas and facets of one's life be it personal, public and private.
Fool. Get sense.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
eleojo23:
The list falls below expectation.
And to think that we had to wait for 4 months to get the list!

Let senate prune it. abi? This is their time to shine and shame the dull President. But Saraki being probed...everybody is gonna take a bow. nonsense country!
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Utchgirl(f): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
harristo:

You are naive if you think that there is a single politician or technocrat in Nigeria
that is spotless and has clean hands.
From youth Nigerians are already engaging in corrupt practices.

And u r more naive 4 nt understanding wht im trying 2 insinuate. Somebody here misunderstood wht Nwaoboshi meant by saint. Im trying 2 explain and u r here spewing trash.

Fvck off plz !
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by CaptainJason: 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
menxer:
Saints?

The only Nigerian saint I know is St. Tansi.

Were we looking forward to seeing St Tansi's name on that list? (Apologies to the Catholics)

What of St. GMB? St. OBJ? St. Abacha (according to ST. GMB)

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by happney65: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
eedriyz:
This list is still the best in recent times... If they bring those saints again, you will start shouting "marginalization". Better go lock up

Best?Henhen?So Audu Ogbeh is a Saint?Or Fayemi that uses 50Million naira Bed in Ekiti?Shiorr
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by safepassage2015: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
dekdek:

Fool, a saint will definitely have intergrity but a man of intergrity doesn't neccessary mean he is also a saint. Saints basically is 100% perfection in all areas and facets of one's life be it personal, public and private.
Fool. Get sense.
olodo no matter how you try to spin this, your hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens. Fool!!!
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by dekdek: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
nationwide1:

Typical of APC folks.

When discussion is beyond them, they resort to insults.

Show your characteristics the more.

Goon, i insulted u because u chose to throw the first stone stylishly. I have no apology for that.
Even at that, my responses are apt and undisputeable.
Pending where u can bring out where Buhari promised u and ur kind saints, i guess u should be ignored.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by dekdek: 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
safepassage2015:
olodo no matter how you try to spin this, your hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens. Fool!!!

Fool, there is no spin here. This is just common sense that u surely lack. The problem is ur lack of comprehensive skills and not the post I posted.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by ststyreal(f): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
diegwu01:
FACT:
Everyone crying about this list is a GEJ supporter

U c una self, politics have made people reason low. Does it mean I cannot express my self without being tagged pro-Jonathan.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by PossibleUN: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
human beings can also be saints. the last time i checked you must die before u be saint
Amaechi and Fashola spoil the list.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by dekdek: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
CaptainJason:

My APC padi padi..howfar na

Ffuck Apc. Face Topic.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by stanech: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
So after calling PDP thieves, APC turned arround and made 80percent of former pdp members ministers.

Now who is the thief?

Chaiii

PDP destroyed NIG for 16yrs according 2 APC & the change train presented Audi Ogbeh- PDP chieftain in #TheList? #WhereIsTheChange
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by mukhcech(m): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Editor1:
And we had to wait four months for this familiar faces.

Am so so disappointed in this Buhari!!

1. Abubakar Malami SAN
2. Rotimi Amaechi
3. Chris Ngige
4. Ogbonaya Onu
5. Lai Mohammed
6. Kayode Fayemi
7. Abdulrahman Dambazzu
8. Babatunde Raji Fashola
9. Kemi Adeosun
10. Aisha AlHassan
11. Sirika Hadi
12. Adebayo Shittu
13. Udo Udoma
14. Audu Ogbeh

I know you always dine and wine with those bolded names 247. yeye dey smell
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by AkwaIbomrep1: 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
ayoola648:
saints ke ?
in Nigeria ?

breaking news Ayoola made FTC..
apc pls leave s/east & s/south for us we are proudly PDP/APGA... is only a foooooool that will embrace apcheat...Abasi adiong s/east & s/south ,amen...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
human beings can also be saints. the last time i checked you must die before u be saint
In this issue saint should not be taken literally.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Utchgirl(f): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
lastpage:

There are no "spotless POLITICIANS" anywhere in Nigeria, what we are talking about is there "relative degree of criminality".

Can you compare "Okpolo Eyes" Dezzianni Madueke (a convicted criminal even in the UK, as of today) .... with fashola (whom all they could hang on him for being a Governor for 8yrs, is a web site design of #78million)?

Its like comparing Christianity and Islam!
Both have their downsides but the preponderance of fanatics, suicide bombers and religious extremist.... (like that criminal called @Sissie who banned me till June 2016 .... just for posting my opinion in the Islam section, but still wants to forcefully place their Muhammedan hogwash on my profile! ) .... within Islam is very high.

The fact that Buhari is also forced to chose only one from each of the 36-states also makes the choice difficult to achieve.

having said all these, it is a good thing we should remember that the President reserves the right to remove any of them who he finds wanting and replace him/her, without any fuss.

Lastpage!

Ur comparison here is baseless !

Did i compare any body in my post ?

Sombody misunderstood wht Nwaoboshi meant by saint and im trying 2 tel her dt she shld 4get abt d literal meaning of saint here ie dt saint (in dt passage) is u used as an idom.
I jus mentioned Amechi and Fashola 2 bring home point 2 aid her understand wht i mean.

So why r u bringing in Diezani In dis mata naah? Is she in d ministerial list ? U see why i said ur comparison is baseless here.

U can re- read dt my post again !
Im nt comparing
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by ayoola648(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
apc pls leave s/east & s/south for us we are proudly PDP/APGA... is only a foooooool that will embrace apcheat...Abasi adiong s/east & s/south ,amen...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

what's this doggy saying ?

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by stanech: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Audu Ogbeh was minister 36 years ago, became PDP National Chairman 14 years ago. Today, he is on #TheList. Plz folks, #WhereIsTheChange?"
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by CaptainJason: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
dekdek:

Ffuck Apc. Face Topic.
there is nothing to add to the topic. I have always stated my opinion which is that APC and PDP are same, just different acronym. I do not expect PMB not to share the spoils of office with those who worked with him. That is how it has been even before he planned the coup that ended Shagari's govt. Nothing has changed. Its still come and chop government. By the way, Greet your BOss, Rt. Hon for me
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by stanech: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
We were told "ministerial appointment is NOT a political reward for cronies" I see Amaechi (and I understand) but I ask #WhereIsTheChange?
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by aderonkedeborah(f): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
ayoola648:
saints ke ?
in Nigeria ?

breaking news Ayoola made FTC..
I wonder o sincerely were dere saints in pdp's cabinet
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by mansmx20(m): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
Saint my foot!
For where? Nigeria?

May be in the feture from the younger generation. Not even I can testify that to my self
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by aderonkedeborah(f): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dannyset:
Nonsense!
If there is anything I have say to over and over again, I will still say am ashamed of PDP. This same set of corrupt party cleared Koro with is EkitiGate Saga when Senators from his State disagreed with his nomination. For someone with that kind of atrocity to even be nominated should even bring shame to who nominated him. But na lie, everything goes in Nigeria.
Now, looking for saint. Is this Senator referring to the likes of Deziani, Orubebe, Koro etc as saints? He should leave the saint issue for Nigerians to discuss that. PDP is not worthy to contest that. They brought us into the mess we are currently in.
Thanks for d reasonable comment.

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by AnanseK(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Compared to Jonathan's Petroleum Minister , all on Buhari's ministerial nominees are saints. And we haven't seen anything yet on the mega mega looting of the previous government.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by reuben79: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Bad belle#go to hell.buhari hv no ur time.gej as lost and pdp as buried.wailers should continue wailing and dey should go and hang dey arself.i no care
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lolzzzzz
I laugh so hard at the folly of Nigerians, honestly. Y'all were expecting Saints from the lying dullard from Daura.
Buhari, your foolish president is a scam and has successfully tricked you people again.
The guy has nothing upstairs, he is daft.

These are confirmed DEMONS
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by TruthisGOD: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
harristo:

And only a naive person will think some other Nigerian is better than any person on that list.
There are no saints in Nigerian, and Buhari knows this.
There r God fearing, dedicated, hardworking and uncompromised Nigerians. He jst didn't look beyond his political friends.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Dmano: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
Some people were seriousely thinking of change but now they know better btw d one conductor gives n wht d thought

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by juman(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
The senator should add saint to their names. grin
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Ijaya123: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Can the PDP guy give us 5 options?

IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police / Niger Republic Celebrates Buhari’s 76th Birthday (Photos) / Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012