Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator (37860 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Rivers PDP Senator George Sekibo / Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi / Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by BlackHuman(m): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
WILLYBABS:
I must confess, I'm highly disappointed in the president and his list. How can you waste our time dis much, just to give us the likes of Amaechi, this list should have been made on the 29th of may.

President buhari, u re making it seem like u , dnt knw wat u're doing.

Anyways, what happened to NYSC allawee, heard ntin changed.
So Ameachi should not get anytin abi?....Where were d "Saints" when dis men were busy hustling allover the country to make sure dat The nigerian people are free from d yoke of the P.D.P? Mtcheeeew! saints ko, Saints ni.

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by ifyan(m): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
This one chance to clear.

Kai! My people what is this.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by BlackHuman(m): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Anyone who wants to see saints should go to heaven and find them.....We need Progressives not "Saints". Besides not every is a catholic or anglican.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by bxcode(m): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Simitrendy:

Another Wailing Wailer calling himself a Senator

“We have seen the names. I don’t know what to
say because we were expecting saints.”

Imagine what you said Senator Suya

These candidate are more credible and accountable than those rogue The Past Administration brought e.g Obanikoro

A rogue, an ineptitude man, a man with a shallow brain.

A man who s so disorder and has a lackadaisical attitude concerning himself and his own party.

Believe me Buhari has done well by bringing Accountable peoples I mean prominent people.

All those former minister during that clueless man time

Where are they now

Few are enjoying

Many of them are facing the consequences of d evil they v done.

"Buhari has found d saint in his own eyes and they are saints!".

Quote Me Anywhere

Off to d next one

Wailing Wailers. grin

Shakes my head in despair. I want to believe you just wrote these things for writing sake. Some Nigerians tho.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Ebukaokeke25: 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
N wht he pickd r saints,sanctified n certified!
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by xtic2yz(m): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Rich4god:
Change is when you decide to stop eating beans because of stomach upset.... Only to introduce akara in you diet cos they don't look alike.
love ur analogy
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by onelife97: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
I was thinking "buhari" ll do better.but he don fall I'm own hand by choosing the old thieves as ministers.
And the stealing and corruption continue....
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by maestroz: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ministerial list full of LAIs
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by spencekat(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by henryhemon(m): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
passionate88:
Even Amaechi

Audu ogbeh was asked to resign as pdp chairman under gun point for standing for what he believed in by Obj,Amaechi is the best governor rivers state has at the moment go make your checks before posting based on sentiments.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
dekdek:

Fool, a saint will definitely have intergrity but a man of intergrity doesn't neccessary mean he is also a saint. Saints basically is 100% perfection in all areas and facets of one's life be it personal, public and private.
Fool. Get sense.
sharrap sainthood does in no way refer to a 100 perfection .for Gods sake use ur dictionary. besides the PDP statement is just sarcasm.By the rate some niggas er going, the English would regret giving us leave to speak their language
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by DangoteAlhaji: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dannyset:
Nonsense!
If there is anything I have say to over and over again, I will still say am ashamed of PDP. This same set of corrupt party cleared Koro with is EkitiGate Saga when Senators from his State disagreed with his nomination. For someone with that kind of atrocity to even be nominated should even bring shame to who nominated him. But na lie, everything goes in Nigeria.
Now, looking for saint. Is this Senator referring to the likes of Deziani, Orubebe, Koro etc as saints? He should leave the saint issue for Nigerians to discuss that. PDP is not worthy to contest that. They brought us into the mess we are currently in.
You are off the track , the distinguish senator is not saying PDP MINISTERS were the best but the fact that the eventual list released upon the much ado about the nothing list,and the noise the supposed list generated with the APC characteristic Propaganda , the end just did not justify this end,the list fall short of any reasonable Nigerian expectation , We were made to believe forming govt was delayed to get saints and not bus as usual but at the end , na same same
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by disumusa: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
Editor1:

https://www.thecable.ng/pdp-senator-thought-buhari-pick-saints
how can you work for kogi state govt, thinking you can receive salary from osun state govt.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by ehiwuogwuu(f): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
there are no saints in Nigeria...just make do with d demons and make them lesser demons....
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by thundafire: 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
But Ajayi Boroffice, an APC lawmaker, disagreed with his PDP counterpart, describing the nominees as “the best 11 of the country”. He said the president took time to select those with the technical know-how to drive the growth of the country.
shooo AMAECHI,FAYEMI DAT CNT WIN RE-ELECTION,OGBEH DAT IS CONFUSED THEN LAI MOHAMMED LIAR OF 21ST CENTURY,NGIGE SHOOO ALL among dy best choosing 11 in dy field technocrats nd saints buhari u re so clueless nd a big idiot cs dis country will nt move GEJ brought technocrats nd dy can speak 4 demsefs foolish APC nd scums will b in NL shouting WAILING WAILERS after 3 years una go wail pass
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by smuth(m): 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dannyset:
Nonsense!
If there is anything I have say to over and over again, I will still say am ashamed of PDP. This same set of corrupt party cleared Koro with is EkitiGate Saga when Senators from his State disagreed with his nomination. For someone with that kind of atrocity to even be nominated should even bring shame to who nominated him. But na lie, everything goes in Nigeria.
Now, looking for saint. Is this Senator referring to the likes of Deziani, Orubebe, Koro etc as saints? He should leave the saint issue for Nigerians to discuss that. PDP is not worthy to contest that. They brought us into the mess we are currently in.

[b][size=20pt] I am sorry for your future and that of your children...So you mean a man that openly claim that they steal because the public dont stone them (Ameachi) and a man that built a blog site for 78 million naira (fashola) plus a man that deliver lie after lie as if that is what he was born to do (lai muhammed) is now your hero and you see nothing wrong with their inclusion in the ministerial list. It is now I believe all APC supporters are under a very strong spell that is contiegeous and can be transferred to their children if not delivered.

Birds of the same feathers flock together...Buhari should shut up and stop deceiving himself and his dumb APC supporters that he is fighting corruption...he is just as Corrupt as the rest of them. Show me your friend and I will tell who you are. Idiots.

Mark my word on this day 6th Oct, 2015. It's either Buhari is impeached before the end of his tenure or the public will stone him. One thing I know for sure is that that old man called Buhari will be disgraced out of office.[/b][/size]

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by DonMekino(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
E concern u wailing as u grow ... Nursery sch....Wailing For Beginners Primary sch.... Wailing made easy University.... Fundamentals Of Wailing and Basic Wailing Tips... Let the government choose whomever it wants PDP has had their own chance...
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by billyG(m): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
Are they not saint?
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by shellworker: 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
stanech:
PDP destroyed NIG for 16yrs according 2 APC & the change train presented Audi Ogbeh- PDP chieftain in #TheList? #WhereIsTheChange?

My brother abeg help me ask them?
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by frankwyte: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hmm, less fancied list, it means APC was a clear hatched agenda to deceive us with huge propaganda and take power through the back door. Well we shall be waiting for them in the next election! Who belefull go hungry!
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by dekdek: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
eduj:

sharrap sainthood does in no way refer to a 100 perfection .for Gods sake use ur dictionary. besides the PDP statement is just sarcasm.By the rate some niggas er going, the English would regret giving us leave to speak their language

Fool then define it in the context of expectations of eediots expecting saints from Buhari? What useless sarcasm? Are u there spokesman?
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
stanech:
PDP destroyed NIG for 16yrs according 2 APC & the change train presented Audi Ogbeh- PDP chieftain in #TheList? #WhereIsTheChange?

Amechi is also APC.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by passionate88: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
henryhemon:

Audu ogbeh was asked to resign as pdp chairman under gun point for standing for what he believed in by Obj,Amaechi is the best governor rivers state has at the moment go make your checks before posting based on sentiments.
The same OBJ that some guys are hailing?. Melford Okilo is the best governor Rivers has had at the moment.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Episteme2(m): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
I wasn't expecting saints. I was expecting new brooms that sweep better rather than old brooms that know the corners.
Couldn't the long extensive search and wide consultation have produced better nominees?. Why did it take PMB 4 months to consult for just old boring faces whose political antics and leadership dispositions arguably leave much to be admired.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by jamace(m): 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by mauriceju2(m): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
But Buhari said "no corruptible person will make my cabinet list" may be he said it to make the northern slaves and zombies happy, now we know the truth
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by mauriceju2(m): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
APC supporters are under a very strong spell that is contiguous and can be transferred to others people, the spiritual symbol of broom is witchcraft
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by remirez07(m): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Editor1:

https://www.thecable.ng/pdp-senator-thought-buhari-pick-saints
nigerians used their hands to buy one chance jet....... Ekiti kete can tell better of Fayeun I mean the one that fayose beat like a baby in last election.. The one that turned ekiti to a onigbese state. Buhari a joke presido.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Okanokan(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mr Chairman!!!, i throway salute, you have kept them busy.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by thegideon(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
stanech:
My brother God go bless you for this comment.
APC has shot itself on the leg with Audu Ogbe's nomination. Probably he was forced on Baba as "they" will want to believe.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by elohorayodele: 11:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dannyset:
Nonsense!

They brought you to this mess but you made saraki (2 time pdp gov b senator your senate president . You nominated amaechi who spent more than 14 years in pdp as a minister and then the worst of all a pdp chieftain and former whose party destroyed the Nigeria is going to be an APC minister. Keep deceiving yourselves that change has come
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by flyforall: 4:13am On Oct 07, 2015
No such thing as saints In politics.

Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund / Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari / James Ibori, Gbajabiamila, Orji Uzor Kalu, Others Attend Terry Waya's Birthday