Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator (37863 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Rivers PDP Senator George Sekibo / Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi / Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Ilekeh(f): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
AprokoMan:
[s][/s]
at least, she's not as useless as ur scar-faced iyabo whoring mother

Is Nwa-puzzy-shi your father?
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by kenlalaski: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
PDP group of clueless cucksuckers
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by charlesucheh(m): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
Editor1:

https://www.thecable.ng/pdp-senator-thought-buhari-pick-saints
SO HE DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!! WHAT YOU'LL GONNA DO ABT IT
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by AprokoMan: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
[s]
Ilekeh:

Is Nwa-puzzy-shi your father?
[/s]

ur an i,mbecile....just go and die, useless bigot!

1 Like

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by back2sender: 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dannyset:
Nonsense!
If there is anything I have say to over and over again, I will still say am ashamed of PDP. This same set of corrupt party cleared Koro with is EkitiGate Saga when Senators from his State disagreed with his nomination. For someone with that kind of atrocity to even be nominated should even bring shame to who nominated him. But na lie, everything goes in Nigeria.
Now, looking for saint. Is this Senator referring to the likes of Deziani, Orubebe, Koro etc as saints? He should leave the saint issue for Nigerians to discuss that. PDP is not worthy to contest that. They brought us into the mess we are currently in.

The wailers have short memory ( fish brain) so they will not remember.

1 Like

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by nigeriancuban: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Zozot:
ME SEF THINK SAME THING O MY BROTHER..

I thought buhari sent list to mohammed and jesus to help him pick angels and alfas..

didnt know same bunch of KRIMINALS he still picked.. well im surviving now,i will still survive
an if I may ask you,has anyone of them been seen or caught stealing your money or otherwise pls don't be prejudiced about the fact that they are politicians,everyone deserve deserve a second chance.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by nationwide1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
dekdek:
This saint Crap never emanated from Buhari instead it was concocted from wadata plaza. Buhari never promised anyone saints because he himself isn't one so it's only fools like these despicable pdp lawmakers and anyone that think likewise that will be expecting what he never promised.
Read your post again and do the needful.

Did you say APC and Buhari didn't promise Nigerians saints and Buhari is not a saint according to APC members?

It's statements like yours that make many believe that APC is full of liars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by lastpage: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Utchgirl:

Hv u heard of Idioms / Idiomatic expression ?

Saints r used here nt jus 4 d literal meaning bt 2 show Spotless. So in other words ,wht Nwaoboshi mean is dt he tot Buhari wuld hv picked spotless politicians. A gud example is Amechi and Fashola. These two men r nt spotless ie they dnt hv clean hands whn it comes 2 politics or dia character is questionable politicswise.

I'm jus trying 2 bring home point.

There are no "spotless POLITICIANS" anywhere in Nigeria, what we are talking about is there "relative degree of criminality".

Can you compare "Okpolo Eyes" Dezzianni Madueke (a convicted criminal even in the UK, as of today) .... with fashola (whom all they could hang on him for being a Governor for 8yrs, is a web site design of #78million)?

Its like comparing Christianity and Islam!
Both have their downsides but the preponderance of fanatics, suicide bombers and religious extremist.... (like that criminal called @Sissie who banned me till June 2016 .... just for posting my opinion in the Islam section, but still wants to forcefully place their Muhammedan hogwash on my profile! ) .... within Islam is very high.

The fact that Buhari is also forced to chose only one from each of the 36-states also makes the choice difficult to achieve.

having said all these, it is a good thing we should remember that the President reserves the right to remove any of them who he finds wanting and replace him/her, without any fuss.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Simitrendy:

Another Wailing Wailer calling himself a Senator

“We have seen the names. I don’t know what to
say because we were expecting saints.”

Imagine what you said Senator Suya

These candidate are more credible and accountable than those rogue The Past Administration brought e.g Obanikoro

A rogue, an ineptitude man, a man with a shallow brain.

A man who s so disorder and has a lackadaisical attitude concerning himself and his own party.

Believe me Buhari has done well by bringing Accountable peoples I mean prominent people.

All those former minister during that clueless man time

Where are they now

Few are enjoying

Many of them are facing the consequences of d evil they v done.

"Buhari has found d saint in his own eyes and they are saints!".

Quote Me Anywhere

Off to d next one

Wailing Wailers. grin

Big boy, review your comment. Nothing good can come out of Nigeria politicians... PMB, GEJ etc they are not Saints, so whoever they appointed is not my business... What is my business is production of customized products and daily used items.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by odomanis: 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dannyset:
Nonsense!
If there is anything I have say to over and over again, I will still say am ashamed of PDP. This same set of corrupt party cleared Koro with is EkitiGate Saga when Senators from his State disagreed with his nomination. For someone with that kind of atrocity to even be nominated should even bring shame to who nominated him. But na lie, everything goes in Nigeria.
Now, looking for saint. Is this Senator referring to the likes of Deziani, Orubebe, Koro etc as saints? He should leave the saint issue for Nigerians to discuss that. PDP is not worthy to contest that. They brought us into the mess we are currently in.

Leave to which Nigerians to decide,Is he not a Nigerian ? pack well joor .
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Kulas: 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Peter Nwaoboshi is talking sense and Ajayi is talking nonsense.The list is rubbish one,lets call a spade a spade,even many APC members are disappointed over the list.Whats special about it after wasting like four months and came out with nothing.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Ilekeh(f): 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
AprokoMan:
[s][/s]
ur an i,mbecile....just go and die, useless bigot!

Lol because of nwa-puzzy-shi
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by dekdek: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
safepassage2015:
Did u just admit that PMB isn't holy? Wow APC hypocrisy is classical. It reminds me of one agent of change by the name of Sen. Bukola Saraki (before April 2015) that turned to a criminal when he declared his Senate Presidency candidacy(after April 2015). Now u admit PMB is unholy so what has actually changed?

Goon, a I ever said otherwise? He is human and not a saint. I don't know of any that claims he is or are u just dreaming?
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by olayinkaj2(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
Yeye people. So, he was looking for saint abi? Even if the names were delayed for one year at-least the president has chosen who he wants to work with not just picking people. Anyone that is disappointed or frustrated can take the next bus to Ghana, Zambia or uganda. Awon wailer oshi! Hate kill you there.

2 Likes

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by safepassage2015: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
dekdek:

Goon, a I ever said otherwise? He is human and not a saint. I don't know of any that claims he is or are u just dreaming?
slowpoke!!, after selling PMB as a saint and man of integrity you spin around to say he's only human. Your mental capacity can only be comparable with that of a mouse.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by kingdiala11(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
Laughing out loud... Saint indeed
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by freshness2020: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nellybii:

The last time I checked, you weren't a Nigerian so what are you concerned about?
Quit that thing you are taking..it will do you more harm than good. grin grin
My humble advice.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Xfemt(m): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dannyset:
Nonsense!

we know it was bad but since buhari was a saint he shouldnt ve appointed dis crooks as minister or u want to say amechi and fashola re saint
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Forwetinnah: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
...in 1979, Bukola Saraki's father was one of the senators who screened "Audu Ogbeh" as Minister, 36 years later his Son is screening the same man as minister all thanks to OBJs ransome on Buhari and some eeeeeediiiats are here "chanting" CHANGE . Make concentrated acid henter* all una mouth there undecided

1 Like

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by dekdek: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
nationwide1:

Read your post again and do the needful.

Goon. I don't have to. I know what I wrote and I stand by it.

Did you say APC and Buhari didn't promise Nigerians saints and Buhari is not a saint according to APC members?

Fool, i care less about what members said but what he himself said. Did he ever claimed to be a saint? Did he for once ever promised Nigerians saints for ministers? These are the core questions that needs to be answered by ur kind.

It's statements like yours that make many believe that APC is full of liars.

Fool, show me where Buhari ever promised u saints as ministers and I will be convinced that u are indeed not a bastard

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Simitrendy: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lucwaizy:

Big boy, review your comment. Nothing good can come out of Nigeria politicians... PMB, GEJ etc they are not Saints, so whoever they appointed is not my business... What is my business is production of customized products and daily used items.

undecided

I don't understand what you're saying

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by noblegrex: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Anybody not satisfied with the list of nominated ministers should send his,but first send it to Nairalanders before you open that mouth.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by dekdek: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
safepassage2015:
slowpoke!!, after selling PMB as a saint and man of integrity you spin around to say he's only human. Your mental capacity can only be comparable with that of a mouse.

Fool. Does a man of intergrity automatically mean sainthood? Even Dangote will claim he is a man of integrity, is he also a saint?
Seriously, u sound daft.

1 Like

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by ststyreal(f): 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
tolexy007:

people like you are prob of this country...

Abeg, help me sound am well mak him for hear u well. Blind followers they are.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by dabsebi(m): 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
There is no change... We are still riding and rocking with same leaders.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by teamchocolate: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
Who bloody cares what u think, Nigeria is working better since u left...
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
If you not ok wit PMB ministerial lists, u can go 2 hell. Bad belle people 8 shocked
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by safepassage2015: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
dekdek:

Fool. Does s man of intergrity automatically mean sainthood? Even Dangote will claim he is s man of intergrity, is he also a saint?
Seriously, u sound daft.
olodo if a saint does not have integrity who does? So from your definition even the devil is a man of integrity? Ewu
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by menxer: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Saints?

The only Nigerian saint I know is St. Tansi.

Were we looking forward to seeing St Tansi's name on that list? (Apologies to the Catholics)

1 Like

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by nationwide1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=dekdek post=38724641][/quote]
Typical of APC folks.

When discussion is beyond them, they resort to insults.

Show your characteristics the more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by CaptainJason: 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
dekdek:
This saint Crap never emanated from Buhari instead it was concocted from wadata plaza. Buhari never promised anyone saints because he himself isn't one so it's only fools like these despicable pdp lawmakers and anyone that think likewise that will be expecting what he never promised.

My APC padi padi..howfar na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal / Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit / Kelechi Madu Asked To Resign Over Traffic Violation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.