Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa (35631 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by WHOcarex: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hehehe. Many people go get BP plus sleepless night on top ministerial list.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by damton(m): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Baba we trust. Baba we believe in .they can keep on ranting.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by DrChatNuff: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
although i support Buhari time.time and time, but Damn after three months these are the best Nigeriacan find, wheres Falana/Utomi.....Damn im shocked...Amachi is a flipping crook and d rest.
Will still support Buhari still

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by WHOcarex: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lattop:
Who cares
Sir!!! you called
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by jimmsky(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
They all have their names at stake, working with PMB

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by diegwu01: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nnemuka:
CONCENTRATION OF ‪#‎YamEaters‬ AMONG THE NOMINATED NOISE MAKERS
Premise:

PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years with the likes of Ngozi Okonji-Iweala, Femi Adesina, Senator Stella Odua, Aruma Oteh, Barth Nnaji, Oby Ezekwesili, Rotimi Amaechi, Ernest Ndukwe, Fani Kayode, Atiku Abubakar and of course Olusegun Obasanjo the father of corruption in Nigeria.
Based upon above, there was need for CHANGE. We needed to get rid of the Yam Eaters and install people, nay, SAINTS of impeccable character. So the list below came up:
1. Saint Chris Ngige – Fmr. Governor of Anambra State = PDP
2. Saint Kayode Fayemi – Fmr. Governor of Ekiti State
3. Saint Rotimi Amaechi – Fmr. Governor of Rivers State = PDP
4. Saint Babatunde Fashola, SAN – Fmr. Governor of Lagos State
5. Saint Gen. Abdurrahman Dambazau (Rtd.) – Fmr. Chief of Defence Staff = PDP (Served under Yar'Adua)
6. Saint Aisha Alhassan – Fmr. Federal Lawmakers and Governorship Candidate
7. Saint Ogbonaya Onu – Fmr. Governor of Abia State and Fmr. National Chairman of the All Nigeria Peoples Party (which is part of the ruling All Progressive Congress)
8. Saint Kemi Adeosun – Fmr. Commissioner for Finance in Ogun State (South West Nigeria)
9. Saint Abubakar Malami – A Senior Advocate of Nigeria
10. Saint Emmanuel Kachikwu – Group Managing Director, NNPC
11. Saint Audu Ogbeh – Fmr. Minister of Agricultural and Fmr. National Chairman of PDP = PDP (7 point weighting!)
12. Saint Sen. Hadi Sidika – Fmr. Federal Lawmaker
13. Saint Ibrahim Usman Jibril
14. Saint Udoma Udoh Udoma – Fmr. Federal Lawmaker = PDP
15. Saint Ahmen Musa
16. Saint Lai Mohammed – Nat. Publicity Secretary of APC
17. Saint Suleiman Adamu
18. Saint Adebayo Shittu
19. Saint Solomon Dalong – A Legal Practitioner
20. Saint Amina Ibrahim – Special Adviser to the United Nation’s Secretary-General on Post-2015 Development Planning.
Total Saints from PDP in the list = 11
Total weighted average = 20
% concentration of PDP Saints in Noisemakers list = (11/20) x 100 = 55%

NOTES:
The only authentic APC members on that list is Lai Mohammed and Ogbonnaya Onu. The rest are 'where-belle-face' politicians.

INFERENCE:
Considering that the molar concentration of this list is at 20 noisemakers out of a possible 36 noise makers, it is now absolutely safe to assume that APC will further destroy Nigeria (by their criteria) for at least 2 more years. If you also consider the fact that it takes just a drop of kerosene to spoil a big pot of Egusi soup, it will be wise to give up any hopes of APC not destroying Nigeria kpatakpata!

CONCLUSION:
Where is the change they said they were bringing? Clearly, Ayatollah Buhari is a glaring failure! Common drama queen Amaechi him dey fear him drama, talk more of deadly poisons like Diezani!
Nigerians, receive sense in Jesus name!
dry!

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by seunmsg(m): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Atleast we know him,who knows you? Do u have a Surname? Your opinion doesn't matter too

Same way your opinion about me doesn't matter as well.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by qualityovenbake(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mtchew
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by olatade(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Make this man(balarabe musa)take am easy oo,his house is a stone's throw away from PMB's house in kaduna
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by WHOcarex: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
chesterlee:

Where's the Change?
Which change? Your money don complete na.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
seunmsg:

Same way your opinion about me doesn't matter as well.
Stop been an asslicker and a hailing hailer online cos u were paid stipends,the people you are hailing don't knw you exist,criticize them when they are wrong,if u really Love dis Country!

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by DONSMITH123(m): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"four months of economic recession all in the sake of looking for saints, only to come up with criminals. PMB is m * d". Quote me anywhere

and i think you need help for insulting your elder

Quote me anywhere

4 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by qualityovenbake(m): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mtchew! I can bet on Fashola, the rest am not too sure!
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by Toktee(m): 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
seunmsg:
Who cares about Balarabe Musa's opinion this days? What we want is for the new ministers to assist the president in fulfilling his campaign promises and nothing else. Any bittered or disappointed old man should shove his opinion into his old ass.
Don't mind the ediot,he here ranting because his name is not on that list.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by teepain: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
here to read better comments...

what balarAbe has said is not too far from the truth. he needed only a week to put this list together.

While we may not know the definite reason for waiting 4 months before releasing this list we can only hazard some guesses. And just maybe he needed the security agencies to clear some of the nominees. He might have requested the agencies to confirm the veracity of some of the allegations levelled against some of the would be ministers.
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by EmekaBlue(m): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
bubu is just a hypocrite and deciever

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by Firefire(m): 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
Why the continuous use of SAN with this name Abubakar Malami (SAN), is Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN) no longer a SAN

Abi na d guy be the next minister of justice and attorney general ?

I just dey ask ni ?
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by PublicAssurance: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
wise words
seunmsg:
Who cares about Balarabe Musa's opinion this days? What we want is for the new ministers to assist the president in fulfilling his campaign promises and nothing else. Any bittered or disappointed old man should shove his opinion into his old ass.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
modath:

Wailers, there is no story here, he has no complaint, just rehashing the usual personal beef he has with PMB..

He even commended Audu Ogbeh... smiley

Make una resume una cry back....will send a bucket.. smiley
charap dere
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by Ozid(m): 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
I pray that Buhari will give Nigerians dividend of democracy so that those people who wish Nigeria downfall will see Nigeria rise again Ameen.....

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by wildchild1: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
who cares?msheeew

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by oghalebros(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
BUHARI DIDN'T SAY HE IS GOING TO APPOINT SAINT BUT THAT HE IS NOT GOING TO GIVE HIS MINISTERS THE OPPORTUNITY TO STEAL JUST LIKE FORMER PRESIDENT JONATHAN THAT GAVE FULL HAND TO HIS MINISTERS TO STEAL ALL IN THE NAME OF SECOND TERM AND EVEN SUPPORTED THEM BY SAYING STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION. BUHARI NEED SOME CREDIT BECAUSE FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS THE MAN HAS REALLY KEPT HIS WORD.
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
Finally buhari belongs to some people as against not belonging to nobody... grin...yeye country...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by oweman: 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mallam Balaraabe Musa can go and die or simple go swim in the lagoon by 11 pm tonight as the wailers were adviced when they cross thier boundary beforr elections .
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by ArcIbrahim38(m): 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
menix:
Same question oo..

He wasted all this time to give us same Santa Clause we all knew...

The only Technocrats on that list is Fashola nd Ngige, Fayemi is on the average.

Fashola technocrat cai
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by OlujobaSamuel: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
was there a time you were not disappointed? who appointed you before you claim disappointment? You are disappointed in someone wey you no trust, what is the color of your weed?
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by Xano(m): 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
We agree with you on this this sir.
The names of the Ministerial list as same old people; nothing new.
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by KBrown: 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nnemuka:
CONCENTRATION OF ‪#‎YamEaters‬ AMONG THE NOMINATED NOISE MAKERS
Premise:

PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years with the likes of Ngozi Okonji-Iweala, Femi Adesina, Senator Stella Odua, Aruma Oteh, Barth Nnaji, Oby Ezekwesili, Rotimi Amaechi, Ernest Ndukwe, Fani Kayode, Atiku Abubakar and of course Olusegun Obasanjo the father of corruption in Nigeria.
Based upon above, there was need for CHANGE. We needed to get rid of the Yam Eaters and install people, nay, SAINTS of impeccable character. So the list below came up:
1. Saint Chris Ngige – Fmr. Governor of Anambra State = PDP
2. Saint Kayode Fayemi – Fmr. Governor of Ekiti State
3. Saint Rotimi Amaechi – Fmr. Governor of Rivers State = PDP
4. Saint Babatunde Fashola, SAN – Fmr. Governor of Lagos State
5. Saint Gen. Abdurrahman Dambazau (Rtd.) – Fmr. Chief of Defence Staff = PDP (Served under Yar'Adua)
6. Saint Aisha Alhassan – Fmr. Federal Lawmakers and Governorship Candidate
7. Saint Ogbonaya Onu – Fmr. Governor of Abia State and Fmr. National Chairman of the All Nigeria Peoples Party (which is part of the ruling All Progressive Congress)
8. Saint Kemi Adeosun – Fmr. Commissioner for Finance in Ogun State (South West Nigeria)
9. Saint Abubakar Malami – A Senior Advocate of Nigeria
10. Saint Emmanuel Kachikwu – Group Managing Director, NNPC
11. Saint Audu Ogbeh – Fmr. Minister of Agricultural and Fmr. National Chairman of PDP = PDP (7 point weighting!)
12. Saint Sen. Hadi Sidika – Fmr. Federal Lawmaker
13. Saint Ibrahim Usman Jibril
14. Saint Udoma Udoh Udoma – Fmr. Federal Lawmaker = PDP
15. Saint Ahmen Musa
16. Saint Lai Mohammed – Nat. Publicity Secretary of APC
17. Saint Suleiman Adamu
18. Saint Adebayo Shittu
19. Saint Solomon Dalong – A Legal Practitioner
20. Saint Amina Ibrahim – Special Adviser to the United Nation’s Secretary-General on Post-2015 Development Planning.
Total Saints from PDP in the list = 11
Total weighted average = 20
% concentration of PDP Saints in Noisemakers list = (11/20) x 100 = 55%

NOTES:
The only authentic APC members on that list is Lai Mohammed and Ogbonnaya Onu. The rest are 'where-belle-face' politicians.

INFERENCE:
Considering that the molar concentration of this list is at 20 noisemakers out of a possible 36 noise makers, it is now absolutely safe to assume that APC will further destroy Nigeria (by their criteria) for at least 2 more years. If you also consider the fact that it takes just a drop of kerosene to spoil a big pot of Egusi soup, it will be wise to give up any hopes of APC not destroying Nigeria kpatakpata!

CONCLUSION:
Where is the change they said they were bringing? Clearly, Ayatollah Buhari is a glaring failure! Common drama queen Amaechi him dey fear him drama, talk more of deadly poisons like Diezani!
Nigerians, receive sense in Jesus name!

In Buhari we trust.
What people like you do not realise is that even if Buhari decide to use the exact ministers that served under Jonathan, they would have no choice but to work in line standards being set by Buhari. The same goes with all those presently on the ministerial list. Any misbehaviours on anybody's part will attract commensurate reprimands.
May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by Shawarmaplus(m): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ok noted...

****U or ur friends may need us during ceremonies. Check out our profile****
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by happney65: 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
SkyBlue1:
They should screen them already and let them get to work. There is work to do in the country, and the names were not bad. Fashola did well in Infrastructure for Lagos. Amaechi did well in Education, Health and made some attempts at infrastructure as well

As for those who are disappointed; we had 16 years of PDP having a go, let us give the new guy freedom to tackle the problem the way he sees fit as well.

"New Guys"Are they really New?In what way are they new? grin grin grin
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by frakdon(m): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Omotayor123:
Disappointment Saga!!!
don't be surprise on what you are about to see now, just know that, you should be ban from here completely...
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by telim: 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
finally the minister as being announced, but the fucking lists consists of top nigerian criminals. God will judge these government.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. / Nollywood Star, Ex-commissioner At War Over Enugu Reps Ticket / Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.