Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa (35665 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by Kbraims(m): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
And so...datz ur own view,am sure Buhari has a beta reason for nominatn dos pple
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by 400billionman: 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mumu hari thinks he knows it all.

Ministers are noisemakers.. What a useless boss they got..
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by luvinhubby(m): 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nnemuka:
CONCENTRATION OF ‪#‎YamEaters‬ AMONG THE NOMINATED NOISE MAKERS
Premise:

PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years with the likes of Ngozi Okonji-Iweala, Femi Adesina, Senator Stella Odua, Aruma Oteh, Barth Nnaji, Oby Ezekwesili, Rotimi Amaechi, Ernest Ndukwe, Fani Kayode, Atiku Abubakar and of course Olusegun Obasanjo the father of corruption in Nigeria.
Based upon above, there was need for CHANGE. We needed to get rid of the Yam Eaters and install people, nay, SAINTS of impeccable character. So the list below came up:
1. Saint Chris Ngige – Fmr. Governor of Anambra State = PDP
2. Saint Kayode Fayemi – Fmr. Governor of Ekiti State
3. Saint Rotimi Amaechi – Fmr. Governor of Rivers State = PDP
4. Saint Babatunde Fashola, SAN – Fmr. Governor of Lagos State
5. Saint Gen. Abdurrahman Dambazau (Rtd.) – Fmr. Chief of Defence Staff = PDP (Served under Yar'Adua)
6. Saint Aisha Alhassan – Fmr. Federal Lawmakers and Governorship Candidate
7. Saint Ogbonaya Onu – Fmr. Governor of Abia State and Fmr. National Chairman of the All Nigeria Peoples Party (which is part of the ruling All Progressive Congress)
8. Saint Kemi Adeosun – Fmr. Commissioner for Finance in Ogun State (South West Nigeria)
9. Saint Abubakar Malami – A Senior Advocate of Nigeria
10. Saint Emmanuel Kachikwu – Group Managing Director, NNPC
11. Saint Audu Ogbeh – Fmr. Minister of Agricultural and Fmr. National Chairman of PDP = PDP (7 point weighting!)
12. Saint Sen. Hadi Sidika – Fmr. Federal Lawmaker
13. Saint Ibrahim Usman Jibril
14. Saint Udoma Udoh Udoma – Fmr. Federal Lawmaker = PDP
15. Saint Ahmen Musa
16. Saint Lai Mohammed – Nat. Publicity Secretary of APC
17. Saint Suleiman Adamu
18. Saint Adebayo Shittu
19. Saint Solomon Dalong – A Legal Practitioner
20. Saint Amina Ibrahim – Special Adviser to the United Nation’s Secretary-General on Post-2015 Development Planning.
Total Saints from PDP in the list = 11
Total weighted average = 20
% concentration of PDP Saints in Noisemakers list = (11/20) x 100 = 55%

NOTES:
The only authentic APC members on that list is Lai Mohammed and Ogbonnaya Onu. The rest are 'where-belle-face' politicians.

INFERENCE:
Considering that the molar concentration of this list is at 20 noisemakers out of a possible 36 noise makers, it is now absolutely safe to assume that APC will further destroy Nigeria (by their criteria) for at least 2 more years. If you also consider the fact that it takes just a drop of kerosene to spoil a big pot of Egusi soup, it will be wise to give up any hopes of APC not destroying Nigeria kpatakpata!

CONCLUSION:
Where is the change they said they were bringing? Clearly, Ayatollah Buhari is a glaring failure! Common drama queen Amaechi him dey fear him drama, talk more of deadly poisons like Diezani!
Nigerians, receive sense in Jesus name!
grin grin
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by hajhud: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
mej67:
A former Governor of Kaduna state, Malam Balarabe Musa, says he is disappointed at President Muhammadu Buhari’s ministerial list arguing that that there is nothing spectacular about the names.

According to him, “why did it take the President four months to come up with these names? I believe this is the question that many informed Nigerians should ask.

“These are the same old names, ordinary Nigerians who the President knows and he must have even met them several times. So, what is particular about them that he wasted so much time in appointing them ministers.

“But there are about two or three who I can say are distinguished among them like, Audu Ogbeh who I have known for a very long time.

We were together during the Second Republic. “He was a minister while I was governor then. Audu Ogbeh has an outstanding public record that everybody knows.”

The Senate President, Bukola Saraki announced to the Senators 21 ministerial nominees.

They were contained in the list forwarded to him last week Wednesday, September 30 by President Muhammadu Buhari.

The nominees are, Abubakar Malami (SAN): Abdurahman Bello Dambazzau; Aisha Jumai Al Hassan; Alhaji Lai Mohammed; Babatunde Raji Fashola; Adebayo Shittu; Solomon Dalong; Senator Chris Ngige; Rotimi Amaechi; and Chief Audu Ogbeh.

Others are, Mrs. Amina Ibrahim; Dr. Osagie Ehaneri; Emmanuel Kachukwu; Dr. Kayode Fayemi; Eng. Suleiman Adamu; Mrs. Kemi Adeosun; Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu; Hon. Ahmed Musa Bello; Ibrahim Usman Jubrin; Senator Hadi Serika; Senator Udo Udoma.

Senate President Saraki opened the sealed envelope at 10:45am.

According to him, the President sent the list to him through the Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, adding that the list contained the first batch of nominees.

Senator Saraki who disclosed that the Senate would commence screening, tuesday 13, said that President Buhari had told him that subsequent names would come shortly.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/ministerial-list-i-am-disappointed-says-balarabe-musa/
hmmm from all indication age is seriously catching with this old cargo (the controversial Balarabe musa).
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by remirez07(m): 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
mej67:
A former Governor of Kaduna state, Malam Balarabe Musa, says he is disappointed at President Muhammadu Buhari’s ministerial list arguing that that there is nothing spectacular about the names.

According to him, “why did it take the President four months to come up with these names? I believe this is the question that many informed Nigerians should ask.

“These are the same old names, ordinary Nigerians who the President knows and he must have even met them several times. So, what is particular about them that he wasted so much time in appointing them ministers.

“But there are about two or three who I can say are distinguished among them like, Audu Ogbeh who I have known for a very long time.

We were together during the Second Republic. “He was a minister while I was governor then. Audu Ogbeh has an outstanding public record that everybody knows.”

The Senate President, Bukola Saraki announced to the Senators 21 ministerial nominees.

They were contained in the list forwarded to him last week Wednesday, September 30 by President Muhammadu Buhari.

The nominees are, Abubakar Malami (SAN): Abdurahman Bello Dambazzau; Aisha Jumai Al Hassan; Alhaji Lai Mohammed; Babatunde Raji Fashola; Adebayo Shittu; Solomon Dalong; Senator Chris Ngige; Rotimi Amaechi; and Chief Audu Ogbeh.

Others are, Mrs. Amina Ibrahim; Dr. Osagie Ehaneri; Emmanuel Kachukwu; Dr. Kayode Fayemi; Eng. Suleiman Adamu; Mrs. Kemi Adeosun; Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu; Hon. Ahmed Musa Bello; Ibrahim Usman Jubrin; Senator Hadi Serika; Senator Udo Udoma.

Senate President Saraki opened the sealed envelope at 10:45am.

According to him, the President sent the list to him through the Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, adding that the list contained the first batch of nominees.

Senator Saraki who disclosed that the Senate would commence screening, tuesday 13, said that President Buhari had told him that subsequent names would come shortly.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/ministerial-list-i-am-disappointed-says-balarabe-musa/
ds nah the original 419..... With these ministers list, it shows that Nigeria youth has no future they're NAF to the Babas.
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by smuth(m): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
samscholes:
at least he is not boko haram like u,go and put on ur hijab and kill urself,muderers

[size=20pt]Abeg na who be this fool...thunder wey go fire you no dey miss target.[/size]

Cc Aminat508

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by samscholes: 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
smuth:

[size=20pt]Abeg na who be this fool...thunder wey go fire you no dey miss target.[/size]

Cc Aminat508
av u guys started using thunder i thought it was only bombs,terrorists tribe.
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by smuth(m): 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
samscholes:
av u guys started using thunder i thought it was only bombs,terrorists tribe.

[size=20pt]E be like sey you wan receive alert from curse bank.[/size]

Cc Aminat508

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by Ayatullah(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
chesterlee:
Tomorrow, Saint Buhari will yell and wail on how
the country was destroyed for 16 years by PDP

Yet he appointed a former National Chairman of
the same party that 'Destroyed' Nigeria!

Where's the Change?

The change lies in the repentance of that former National Chairman, who changed party to bring about CHANGE!
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 07, 2015
I been think say na heaven buhari go pick ministers from.The same old looters.
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by olokpa11(m): 6:55am On Oct 07, 2015
seunmsg:
Who cares about Balarabe Musa's opinion this days? What we want is for the new ministers to assist the president in fulfilling his campaign promises and nothing else. Any bittered or disappointed old man should shove his opinion into his old ass.
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by olokpa11(m): 6:55am On Oct 07, 2015
seunmsg:
Who cares about Balarabe Musa's opinion this days? What we want is for the new ministers to assist the president in fulfilling his campaign promises and nothing else. Any bittered or disappointed old man should shove his opinion into his old ass.
Assist who? Have u forgotten that PMB said ministers are noise makers? I question the credibility of that list as far as Ameachi is in it. Ameachi is just like ibori, but the irony is that deltain loves ibori, Ameachi is OYO.quote me anyday and anytime
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by free13: 10:16am On Oct 07, 2015
One chance.
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by samscholes: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2015
smuth:

[size=20pt]E be like sey you wan receive alert from curse bank.[/size]

Cc Aminat508
well sorry for venting my anger on you,if u av ever lost a fwend b4 u wud know how i feel apologise to aminat 4 me sorry.
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by paschu: 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
KBrown:

In Buhari we trust.
What people like you do not realise is that even if Buhari decide to use the exact ministers that served under Jonathan, they would have no choice but to work in line standards being set by Buhari. The same goes with all those presently on the ministerial list. Any misbehaviours on anybody's part will attract commensurate reprimands.
May God bless Nigeria.

FOR YOUR MIND. So naive. A pity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! / Photos Of The Oil Workers, UNIMAID Staff Before They Were Abducted By Boko Haram / Atiku At Adamawa PDP Mega Rally (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.