Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) (6078 Views)

King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) / The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 8 / The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by strykr: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Man, this has got to be d funniest shit I've read on nairaland... LMFAO... Wtf@ fash d son of olar who used more cowries to tell d world what he did... O. P u're a creative genius sent to assuage the pain and through the gift of ur written scrolls relieve us from d gnashing of teeth, which bubu son of Hari and his legion of perverted scribes have brought upon us.

1 Like

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by osesology(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
If you had published this, you would've made some money. But I think these your assertions are premature. Buhari could still be the best president that we've ever had. Let's give him time

1 Like

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
bn
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by foxe(m): 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
nice writeup.. keep it up man
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by Omololu007(m): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
PointB:

31 And when the people saw #thelist, there was loud outcry and gnashing of teeth in the land, and several people rented their clothes and put ashes on their foreheads to mourn the death of change! And they asked one another in loud groan, "What manner of change is this?"
this is the part that got me really laughing out loud grin
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by PointB: 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Obiagelli:
The book of lamentations by apostle point the son of B

footnote: Many scholars agreed with the removal and discard of the writings of apostle pointB from the scriptures after the discovery of several gold coins from the disgraced corrupt King Jonah the son of Locki under apostle pointB's death bed. It was concluded that apostle pointB was on the payroll of king jona the son of locki.

King Jonah appointed several scribes and several clerks who were paid handsome wages for their labour. Most assuredly I say to you, PointB is not one of them, and he is fitter than fiddle and sharper than needle. The death bed is as far away from Point the Son of B as the sky is from the land! You, maam, are a fake sorcerer; and possess same lying tongue as your master, Liar son of Momed!

6 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by Beremx(f): 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
EMANY01:

And the tales continue. lols
It is a good thing i was done with work when i read this , i laughed until tears flowed, my colleagues came to read and the office was thrown into a violent bouts of howling laughter.
Point B e no go betta for your enemies...
when I said I am finding it difficult to read the Op,you still had to quote it?

Mtscheeew!
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by Beremx(f): 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
PointB,is it Rochas you humiliated like that?

Chai! You are wicked sir!

grin grin

Lalasticlala,I think this thread deserves Fp just for the laughs.

1 Like

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by PointB: 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Beremx:
PointB,is it Rochas you humiliated like that?

Chai! You are wicked sir!

grin grin

Lalasticlala,I think this thread deserves Fp just for the laughs.

hehehehe, I learnt he's the only APC state governor without a Ministerial nominee from his state in #Thelist. Pray, what humiliation is bigger than that? grin grin grin
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
This is a great piece from one of the best that wailers has to offeer.

Cc gaborone

1 Like

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by Beremx(f): 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
PointB:

hehehehe, I learnt he's the only APC state without a Ministerial nominee from his state in #Thelist. Pray, what humiliation is bigger than that? grin grin grin
I disagree sha. More names are still coming so no cause for alarm. the only humiliation for him is that his candidate might not be chosen. grin
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
DaBullIT:

Anyone who speaks against the Son of Man can be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, either in this world or in the world to come.

And if anyone removes any of the words from this book of prophecy, God will remove that person's share in the tree of life and in the holy city that are described in this book
staying on NL for too long can cause Kolomental
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by stanech: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
PointB:
[b]
10 Now the house - Alliance of Protected Crooks aslo known by their initial - APC, was the most deceitful house in the land and several vile men swell their rank. Their banner has an insignia of broken broom held by a filthy hand.

11 Liar son of Momed speaks for them and he bore false witness against many, and he uttered many lies - great and small to the people of the land. Some few believe him, and several others curse him for the lies he told. Lair the son Momed is said to have been born with a lying tongue.

13 Oshi the son of Omole, lover of exotic maidens also bear their standard and sometime speak for house of Alliance of Protected Crooks. Yet he knoweth not whence to speak and when to hold his peace.

20 Then Bura, the snake charmer son of Tyia and his men ran around the city seven times, so that the people may know that they are strong and many in number.

21 Then Bura, the snake charmer son of Tyia and his men fell upon the tents and encampments of She-cow, and slew many who follow him.

This is reall funny
Guy chop Nokle.
Mumu hari was better though
Waiting for chapter 3
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Beremx:
the last one you wrote,you called PMB "mumu the son of hari" which didn't go down with me. grin

Eh, nevermind,I will read it later! smiley
nnene, how are you?
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by Okikiade(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Masterpiece of the Wonderful Art of Writing! Indeed, "Pen is sometimes mightier than sword!"
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by ValerianSteel(m): 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
As a writer,I must say very beautiful satire.One of the best I've ever come across in my life.Nice one OP.
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by DaBullIT(m): 1:03am On Oct 07, 2015
EMANY01:

GBENU E SOUN...!!!

Olote
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by DaBullIT(m): 1:05am On Oct 07, 2015
PointB:

Can someone tell us what this one is saying? grin cheesy

Telling you marafaka that when you twist the words of the Bible for your own pleasure (something you'll never try with muslims)

Bible provided a special curse for you and the words of God liveth
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by PointB: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2015
DaBullIT:

Telling you marafaka that when you twist the words of the Bible for your own pleasure (something you'll never try with muslims)

You know you are still not making sense! What part of this write-up is the words of the Bible? Which book, chapters, or verse from the Bible has been twisted Mr. Pastor?
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by DaBullIT(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2015
PointB:

You know you are still not making sense! What part of this write-up is the words of the Bible? Which book, chapters, or verse from the Bible has been twisted Mr. Pastor?
The acts of King bubu / Acts of Apostles

When you know you won't be proud of something, don't do it , stop denying
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by PointB: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2015
DaBullIT:
The acts of King bubu / Acts of Apostles

When you know you won't be proud of something, don't do it , stop denying

Lol, you are a clown. Acts of Apostles indeed.

So if I had titled it "The Deeds of King Bubu", that would have made a difference? For your information, "Acts" is an English word depicting actions or deeds, and the language it is written doesn't describe the Bible. What describes the Bible and set it apart from any other text of similar language is the content - the message!

So quit embarrassing yourself and take your religious bigotry out here, for it is clearly misplaced.

3 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by PointB: 9:22am On Oct 07, 2015
EdCure:

The burden of your partisanship became very conspicuous from the 13th verse. That's where i stopped laughing because it was becoming stale, mundane and boring. It cound'av turned out fantastice if you were able to liberate yourself from it's shackes...but then, not everyone is good at it.
It was detrimental but not totally unimpressing though cool

I suppose this is your opinion. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by PointB: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2015
osesology:
If you had published this, you would've made some money. But I think these your assertions are premature. Buhari could still be the best president that we've ever had. Let's give him time

Not everything is about money.
The bolded is what we all desired. And he has every single minute to proof his mettle.
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by LeOstrich: 9:43am On Oct 07, 2015
grin grin

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by EMANY01(m): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2015
Beremx:
when I said I am finding it difficult to read the Op,you still had to quote it?

Mtscheeew!

I no force you read,it is your right to skip through my post if it hurts your brain to reason that i was pulling the extracts that i found to be most amusing .
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by EMANY01(m): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2015
DaBullIT:

Telling you marafaka that when you twist the words of the Bible for your own pleasure ([size=18pt]something you'll never try with muslims[/size])

First of all are you trying to say that the Muslims are a bunch of irrational,unreasonable ,reactive and rabid fanatical folks because that is what that excerpt from you post implies.
If that is not the case you then sir are one of those people in the world who communicate to the section of Muslims who fall into this category that their behavior is justified.
Secondly the Bible says whomsoever adds or removes from the words that have been written will have so so and so punishment agreed but you may be so shallow to not notice that the Author of this post did not rewrite ANY PART OF THE BIBLE .He did not change add or remove any thing written in the Bible from Genesis to the book of Mathew to the book of Revelations.He did not ascribe the reported words of any of the characters in his work to any one listed in the bible.
All the writer simply did was to write in the style and language pattern that the interpreters of the Bible did if anything you have shown your self up to be an ineffectual, illogical,reactionary and quite jobless (i must say) fellow

2 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by PointB: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2015
EMANY01:

And the tales continue. lols
It is a good thing i was done with work when i read this , i laughed until tears flowed, my colleagues came to read and the office was thrown into a violent bouts of howling laughter.
Point B e no go betta for your enemies...

Hehehehe
They will walk and stumble. grin
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by DaBullIT(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2015
grin just looking for a way to defend yourself, your post is irrational
PointB:

Lol, you are a clown. Acts of Apostles indeed.

So if I had titled it "The Deeds of King Bubu", that would have made a difference? For your information, "Acts" is an English word depicting actions or deeds, and the language it is written doesn't describe the Bible. What describes the Bible and set it apart from any other text of similar language is the content - the message!

So quit embarrassing yourself and take your religious bigotry out here, for it is clearly misplaced.
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by PointB: 10:17am On Oct 07, 2015
DaBullIT:
grin just looking for a way to defend yourself, your post is irrational

This is the fourth in the series, more will surely come. Continue embarrassing yourself.
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by DaBullIT(m): 10:22am On Oct 07, 2015
cheesy grin Logical man, stop trying to justify what is wrong, the writing format, the choice of words is biblical, let his and your conscience judge you and FYI,

someone drew a cartoon that does not even look like Mohammed, the artist just wrote Muhammed and several people died, so let him write the epistle of bubu starting with salamua leikum and write it like a surah turn you'll understand what I mean

EMANY01:

First of all are you trying to say that the Muslims are a bunch of irrational,unreasonable ,reactive and rabid fanatical folks because that is what that excerpt from you post implies.
If that is not the case you then sir are one of those people in the world who communicate to the section of Muslims who fall into this category that their behavior is justified.
Secondly the Bible says whomsoever adds or removes from the words that have been written will have so so and so punishment agreed but you may be so shallow to not notice that the Author of this post did not rewrite ANY PART OF THE BIBLE .He did not change add or remove any thing written in the Bible from Genesis to the book of Mathew to the book of Revelations.He did not ascribe the reported words of any of the characters in his work to any one listed in the bible.
All the writer simply did was to write in the style and language pattern that the interpreters of the Bible did if anything you have shown your self up to be an ineffectual, illogical,reactionary and quite jobless (i must say) fellow
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by EMANY01(m): 10:22am On Oct 07, 2015
PointB:

This is the fourth in the series, more will surely come. Continue embarrassing yourself.

NO make me us vex ooooh.
Why you dey waste valuable creative time answering f00lish posts?
Abeg go back to the library and don't come back unless its to post an update jorr.

2 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by EMANY01(m): 10:24am On Oct 07, 2015
DaBullIT:
cheesy grin Logical man, stop trying to justify what is wrong, the writing format, the choice of words is biblical, let his and your conscience judge you and FYI,

someone drew a cartoon that does not even look like Mohammed, the artist just wrote Muhammed and several people died, so let him write the epistle of bubu starting with salamua leikum and write it like a surah turn you'll understand what I mean

MScheew......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari To Visit Bauchi State On December 29 / Why Can't Lagos State Govt Make ALLEN AVENUE Look Like This? / BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.