Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... (10518 Views)

I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Noted but don't worry I'm fine. I'm not a novice in sexuality or love.
I hail you sis

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
nobilis:
You label him gay and then you turn around to start wondering if it's a mental block thing and you later tell us the conditions under which he grew up.

You leave what you should discuss with your so-called BF and bring the issue on Nairaland because you want to hear Nairalanders trash-talk him or advise you to leave him??

That's what you want to achieve, right?
I can hazard a guess that you have not even bothered to sit him down and talk over this issue because if you have, you won't be opening a thread because of him. If you have, the best you could have done would have been to seek professional help from a sex therapist instead of Nairaland.

Or better still, maybe u have no boyfriend and you're just trolling.

you even have her tym

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
firstEVA:
maybe you should give her some tutorials on how to do it right wink

I don't know how to do it either. Do you? wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by kishimi8(m): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
I’ve been dating this guy about a month and a
half. Everything is great except for one huge
issue…I’m starting to get perplexed as to if he is gay or a bisexual who is more inclined to men.
A couple weeks ago, for the first time ever, I
attempted to go down on him. Within
seconds, he went from hard to completely
flaccid. Nothing seemed to be able to get him
hard again. I thought that was odd.
The strange part is he gets aroused even from
me just looking at him certain ways..Yet
sexual activity happens and he immediately
loses it? He wants to initiate oral on me, and
seems really into it..But if I go to do it to him,
it’s just over? He was raised very very very
deeply religious, and is still active in
church. With the doctrine “All sex outside
of marriage is bad”..Could it really be a
mental block thing? He was a complete
virgin before I met him, so I seem to be the closest he has been to sexuality.

He attended an all boys boarding school in his secondary school days so maybe he is more inclined to men

You want advise huh.. ok dump da mofo and seek me out like legend of da seeker before he leaves you in a starved state... lol

If them say make them marry this one out give one alhaji una go shout #ChildNotBride but she no see prick chop she Don de broadcast am
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
OP, Are you proud of this Shiit you posted
Hope you know that you are a nuisance Now you know!
You don't have to thank me! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Mznaett: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Lol okay. I haf close my eyes. Pastor deliver me :p
Close it tight o
Cuz I don't want you to see any wordly things againwink
Sing with me#Touch me one more time oh oh...dnt stop
#Starts touching hersad
Close ur eyes tiiiiiight o cuz we're in d spirit now
#Bring out olive oil and rub around d sacred places
#Starts prophesying
My daughter,my daughter eh! Nothing is wrong with you.
I say nothing is wrong with you
Go home now and call ur bf for me cuz something is about to happenwink
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Mznaett: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
[
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
issue…I’m starting to get perplexed as to if he is gay or a bisexual who is more inclined to men.

He attended an all boys boarding school in his secondary school days so maybe he is more inclined to men
no dear im not gay , its just that my xbox one is more attractive, i get hard when i think of my xbox then when i see ur face , it shrinks nd goes very soft. kai yarinya cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mznaett:

Close it tight o
Cuz I don't want you to see any wordly things againwink
Sing with me#Touch me one more time oh oh...dnt stop
#Starts touching hersad
Close ur eyes tiiiiiight o cuz we're in d spirit now
#Bring out olive oil and rub around d sacred places
#Starts prophesying
My daughter,my daughter eh! Nothing is wrong with you.
I say nothing is wrong with you
Go home now and call ur bf for me cuz something is about to happenwink
Its better I don't call him o. Cuz his voice alone makes me wet
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Edipee(m): 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
nobilis:
You label him gay and then you turn around to start wondering if it's a mental block thing and you later tell us the conditions under which he grew up.

You leave what you should discuss with your so-called BF and bring the issue on Nairaland because you want to hear Nairalanders trash-talk him or advise you to leave him??

That's what you want to achieve, right?
I can hazard a guess that you have not even bothered to sit him down and talk over this issue because if you have, you won't be opening a thread because of him. If you have, the best you could have done would have been to seek professional help from a sex therapist instead of Nairaland.

Or better still, maybe u have no boyfriend and you're just trolling.
Best comment here.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Mznaett: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

shocked So U're still living in sin eh?undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Hannysmilez(f): 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
It's definitely the tension and guilt. Do talk to him hun,if it still feels wrong to him then wait till he is comfortable. You can do w/o sex now. Ba za ki mutu ba.
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I don't know how to do it either. Do you? wink
negative cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

I am beginning to suspect this moniker cheesy.
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hannysmilez:
It's definitely the tension and guilt. Do talk to him hun,if it still feels wrong to him then wait till he is comfortable. You can do w/o sex now. Ba za ki mutu ba.
ta ba zai iya yi ba tare da jima'i
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by akindele91(m): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

@prettyhausagirl I really respect you for taking dis bold step most Nigerian ladies don't bother over dis kind of issue as long as dey are just dating and not married yet,d ladies of nowadays dat i know Will just be taking advantage of the poor guy by just collecting things from him and be having sex outside with someone else...My advice for u is to seat your boyfriend down and talk to him if u also know any of his relative u can ask dem to help u in talking to him...I really wish i have a girlfriend like u i would be d most happiest man on earth cuz most Nigerian girls are deceitful
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
firstEVA:
negative cheesy

Lol, I don't believe you but ok smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I don't believe you but ok smiley
and you think I believed you? Lol
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Hannysmilez(f): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
armylord:
Laifin ba da ga wurin shi ba. Kamar bai saba da shi ba.
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Mznaett: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
Fulaman198:

Hopefully your advice isn't hypocritical as well.

I'm a Virgin myself, though a Muslim (it shouldn't matter what religion I am). But I'm not telling the OP what to do or not to do. Everyone was given a brain by God to reason for themselves.

Issoorite
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by funlord(m): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
angry
PrettyHausaGirl:

Maybe he finds you repulsive! Just as I also find your lies repulsive too!
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Fulaman198(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mznaett:

Issoorite

Ok dear
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by kishimi8(m): 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hannysmilez:

Funny, ana sabo da wannan harkan dama?
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Folanky(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Go learn Mouth Action 405 na u go tell am say he don do
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Fulaman198(m): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
armylord:

I hope that you are not a hypocrite as well man.
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mznaett:

shocked So U're still living in sin eh?undecided
Its a natural reaction naaaaa tongue
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Fulaman198(m): 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

There is not one person who is not a sinner in this world. Don't worry about it, only worry about what God thinks of you and go from there.
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Mznaett: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

You can control it my dearundecided Can't you?huh?
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Hannysmilez(f): 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
kishimi8:

Funny, ana sabo da wannan harkan dama?
Sosai, ya zama dolai ka saba.
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mznaett:

You can control it my dearundecided Can't you?huh?

NL sha dey freak this babe.

Haba, how many posts a day?
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hannysmilez:
ok idan ka ce haka, inda kuke zama ko dayake
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Fulaman198:

I hope that you are not a hypocrite as well man.
how do u mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naija! Tiny Guy F*cking A Drunk Fat Lady Wit Thick, Fat Kpekus Ontop Car Burnett / What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? / Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.