Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! (5448 Views)

Our Culture Of Marital Pressure And Shaming People Isn't Good -twitter User / For Those That Are Body Shaming Women (photos) / She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! by urchbarbie(f): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
there's no point starting what you cannot finish. However, even if you open more of threads like that, it will do nothing to reduce the menace of cyber bully

Let's even face reality, why won't guys bash and ridicule ladies when they all come here to give reasons as to why their financial standing rest on the competence of the guys pocket.. Today you hear them saying, I can't date broke guys, tomorrow they say, they can't date jobless dudes, next tomorrow, they say they can't date a guy whose salary is below 6 digits... I mean these statement triggers enmity, so you don't necessarily have to blame guys

Prof Ronald4lif I throway salute cool
to each sex his own.....just like d male folk wld say they must marry/date a lady with huge natural endowment. everyone latches on to what they desire.
Re: Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! by tosyne2much(m): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
urchbarbie:
to each sex his own.....just like d male folk wld say they must marry/date a lady with huge natural endowment. everyone latches on to what they desire.
hmmmm
Re: Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! by urchbarbie(f): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
hmmmm
yh! hmm
Re: Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! by bronzegoddess(f): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
Vinshu:

Ego? Don't give them the slightest ego. They do not deserve it. Females are disrespected a lot on this forum. They hurl indirect insults, bashing and so on everyday. Most genuine ladies do not even visit the forum anymore so as not to have their day ruined with silly comments.
the emboldened...spot on.
Re: Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! by NinaNigeria(f): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nice thread honey
Re: Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! by IamLEGEND1: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
o.k thread closed
nothing to see here folks
let's keep it moving
nothing to see here.
Re: Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! by tosyne2much(m): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
urchbarbie:
yh! hmm
I'm afraid you didn't quote me for the sole purpose of bashing cheesy
Re: Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! by urchbarbie(f): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm afraid you didn't quote me for the sole purpose of bashing cheesy
lolx. I neither bash dear, nor try to demean people. I just put my thoughts across. if its not accepted, I shift.
Re: Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! by tosyne2much(m): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
urchbarbie:
lolx. I neither bash dear, nor try to demean people. I just put my thoughts across. if its not accepted, I shift.
That what it is cool

1 Like

Re: Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! by murphyibiam15(m): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Vinshu:
smiley

Finally something that is not "10 things a lady should do..." "top ten things Nigerian ladies do..." etc...

God Bless you op. smiley

But it is not a man's world. Point of correction but well said.

Feminism has come to stay! Let them spew their trash on the front page. It changes nothing!
see what u just spewed yet u want to be listened to...smh..respect they say is a reciprocal..feminism is anti-male get it on ur head...no full fledged man will tolerate that...if u doubt me ask ur dad..#no offence
Re: Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! by tosyne2much(m): 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
NinaNigeria:
Nice thread honey
. It's a nice thread but you have to say something aside the compliment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! by Vinshu(f): 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
murphyibiam15:

see what u just spewed yet u want to be listened to...smh..respect they say is a reciprocal..feminism is anti-male get it on ur head...no full fledged man will tolerate that...if u doubt me ask ur dad..#no offence

Please do not reference to my father. I won't accept that. You don't quote people and insult them. I am entitled to my opinion on nairaland if you do not like it please ignore not insulting me after all I never mentioned your name.

1 Like

Re: Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! by NinaNigeria(f): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
. It's a nice thread but you have to say something aside the compliment cheesy

hehehhe lol, like wat honey?
Re: Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! by murphyibiam15(m): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Vinshu:

Please do not reference to my father. I won't accept that. You don't quote people and insult them. I am entitled to my opinion on nairaland if you do not like it please ignore not insulting me after all I never mentioned your name.
sorry for mentioning your dad.....didnt mean hurting u...normally i dont insult people let alone of parents...do have a great time
Re: Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! by awesome11(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
Vinshu:
smiley

Finally something that is not "10 things a lady should do..." "top ten things Nigerian ladies do..." etc...

God Bless you op. smiley

But it is not a man's world. Point of correction but well said.

Feminism has come to stay! Let them spew their trash on the front page. It changes nothing!
You see - I've always been a fan of mild feminism. However, I'm always amazed at the double standards most feminists portray. You want equal right without equal responsibility.
Re: Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! by anigbajumo(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
So na yer papa gat the forum,outa of da thread jhor.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Same Sex Love Spells +27786261977 Gay Lesbian Love Spells / Please Recommend A Good Stretch Mark Cream / Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.