Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode (25262 Views)

Lies Amaechi And Fashola Did Not Sponsor Buhari’s Election Campaign – APC / NO Wonder Lagos Is Down (i’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode) / I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did, Says Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by falan: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
everybody become CHRISTIAN.
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Metrofox(m): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
lurther:
When you guys are destroying markets that give lagos all it billions in tax revenue you did not know this are the consequences?

Don't worry 3billion naira is just small for now, very soon you will start collecting 100million naira in revenue.

You guys think you were trying to punish a tribe by destroying their markets? You lots will later prostrate and beg them to come rescue your state economy.

Meanwhile...... my condolences on your state revenue Losses.

what are you saying? Are you sure you understood this write up before pasting?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by davico2006(m): 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
Another attack and truth just a week he gave him award at the Nigeria law school Lagos
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by SweetSoup(m): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
lurther:
When you guys are destroying markets that give lagos all it billions in tax revenue you did not know this are the consequences?

Don't worry 3billion naira is just small for now, very soon you will start collecting 100million naira in revenue.

You guys think you were trying to punish a tribe by destroying their markets? You lots will later prostrate and beg them to come rescue your state economy.

Who be this one wey no sabi read?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by ERCROSS(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
lurther:

broh, sorriey ooo. u sabi read at all?

1 Like

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by aresa: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
The governor further promised that the Ayinke House Project, the abandoned maternity complex near the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, had been re-awarded to a contractor and would be completed within 6 months.

Ayinke House Maternity Hospital - Lagos (Current Rehabilitation Works)

This is Fashola inspecting Ayinke House shortly before he left office and it's up to this useless orobo fashion model to complete and commission the project, but the clown is is here talking rubbish after assuring Lagosians before elections that about continuity and completing all ongoing projects on the ground, now the clown is talking about abandonment?

This is what I love about BRF, he stepped into office and swung into action without making any dumb excuses or inferring anything about his predecessor and what he left or didn't leave behind for him to complete.

I really can not stand this incompetent jackasss......

3 Likes

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by aresa: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
Funny how the useless orobo deleted Oficial LASG Facebook page because it contained hundreds of official documentation of Fashola's projects and commissioning. The page should have been left alone for him to continue with his own entries of official LASG engagements and pictures.

This is nothing but a fruitless attempt to wipe off any trace of BRF's achievements and legacy.

Now I see why BRF took his achievement data with him to his new website...

http://www.tundefashola.com/

2 Likes

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by deebrain(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sir, you are yet to perform

1 Like

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by globatop: 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
Somebody should tell Ambode to stop destroying the legacy that provided him with opportunity of becoming governor.
Fashola's achievements were the inroad for APC campaign and success at the polls both in Lagos and Nigeria.
Why should Ambode burn the bridge the that linked him to success.
If u destroy fashola now, remember 2019 it may affect u and APC in general.

1 Like

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by vpaymoney(m): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ambode, i fought for you but your performance is way below expectations. Not up to 6 months fashola left the govt, lagos is already in shambles. As a matter of fact you are not running anything. Even the second Avenue road that lead to your former house (now your office) that fash use to do pash - pash to be motorable is as bad as egbe road now. The ongoing project on 1st Avenue, u stopped it. Therefore, causing unusual traffic jam everywhere. This is so pathetic. As a matter of solid facts, you are a failure from the beginning. And if you continue this way, no 2nd term for you.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Khez: 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
With little or nothing to show for it..... grin

Is Lagos the only start that met the obligations of it's workers ?

Why is he making it a big deal?

Whatever happened to power plants built by fashola? Did they ever fail during his tenure? NO....

when is he going to start fixing the roads and traffic lights to ease the pain people suffer on roads everyday?

Why does he say his working and laying foundation when we are not feeling it? Smh

God guide him sha
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by figoperch: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
PetroPlays:
Introduction to Exploration and Production Business from 26th – 30th October, 2015 Training in DUBAI, UAE.
Payment Deadline: 12th October, 2015.
Registration Fee: Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N350, 000)
Packages includes: Flight ticket, Visa Fee, Accommodation for 7 nights, Softwares, Training Data, Training Manual, Training Materials, Videos, Class Exercises, and Certificates, Sites seeing after lectures..
Open to all Geologists, Environmentalist, Surveyors, Demographer, Health Officers, Marketers, Law Enforcement Officers, Planner & Meteorologists (Applicable nearly in all fields) and anyone interested in the Oil and Gas Business.

Discounts available. Payment is Ongoing, Seats are Limited.... Develop yourself and Be Productive. Send a mail to training@petroplays.com or call 08169202093 for more details on how to register. Pass along to your friends and colleagues.

Wharisthis
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by IamThrive(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
Is somebody that will screen somebody next week Tuesday hearing this

#OfCourseNigeriansAreWatching
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
miteolu:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191106-im-running-lagos-n3bn-less-than-fashola-did-ambode.html

You are very correct; by doing nothing. All you do is to pose like a model and take pictures.

1 Like

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Kingspin(m): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
fashoo2010:
It is abt how much u're running governance with, its abt d effectiveness of it on d masses. I hope u surpass Fashola feat in lagos which I doubt
If Buhari, El-Rufai or his friend from Edo state, release the statement, u believe b4 understanding.
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by vpaymoney(m): 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
parkeration:

You are very correct; by doing nothing. All you do is to pose like a model and take pictures.
...... With basket mouth and the rest....
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Speakdatruth: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
IyaIode:
He is working in ikotun, ipaja, ayobo and epe
stop typing rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" / I Had A Dream That Buhari And Atiku Didn't Win 2019 Presidential Election / Ayade Receives Amaechi In Government House (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.