Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,584 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode (25261 Views)

Lies Amaechi And Fashola Did Not Sponsor Buhari’s Election Campaign – APC / NO Wonder Lagos Is Down (i’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode) / I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did, Says Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 07, 2015
IyaIode:

He is working in ikotun, ipaja, ayobo and epe
Pix or....
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by 400billionman: 9:16am On Oct 07, 2015
All these men are visionless.

The leaders who transformed their states never blamed their predecessors or made media noise that they were working. Judgement of leadership is meant for the masses.

God bless Donald Duke, Sullivan Chime and Godswill Akpabio.
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by femo007(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2015
i dont trust this man
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by mbulela: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2015
He did not list how much he spent on drinks at Quilox.
Turn up master.
I struggle to accept the medical purchases he has listed. I go to lasuth regularly and the place is in a state of disarray. Buying X-ray machine in a place where wards and toilets are not cleaned due to non payment of support staff.
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 07, 2015
sammyj:
With little or nothing to show for it.

Now you are sounding like a wailer grin grin cheesy grin
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 07, 2015
Lawlessness is gradually finding its way back to the root of lagos. Ambode is not working
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by sammyj: 9:37am On Oct 07, 2015
..... grin shocked grin grin grin grin
OldJohn:

Now you are sounding like a wailer grin grin cheesy grin
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Bollinger(m): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2015
It also probably means he is not doing shiiit.
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by nastyesco(m): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2015
ZUBY77:

Apparently, it's you who wants to commit suicide . lazy animal.

Lazy ke...not me...steady on my grind...go nd sell ur spare parts or better still involve urself with Baby Factory business like ur brothers always looking for shameful avenues to make money
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by poweredcom(m): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2015
cool cool cool I NEVER SEE ANYTING WEY AMBODE DON DO SELF..D MAN IS SLOW JARE

1 Like

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by ZUBY77(m): 9:53am On Oct 07, 2015
nastyesco:

Lazy ke...not me...steady on my grind...go nd sell ur spare parts or better still involve urself with Baby Factory business like ur brothers always looking for shameful avenues to make money

Yea. We know who runs fake and rogue Churches all over the place.
Scamming people in the name of God.

You see young man, you must learn to respect other cultures and people.
You don't curse a people because one of them said something you don't like.

Each curse that comes out of your mouth, a million more still lives inside you. And they operate inside you.
Learn to open your mind and take things as they come.

There are good and bad people everywhere you go.

Don't expect nay more response from me. Unless you are ready to earn from the master.

1 Like

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by fresherdanU: 9:55am On Oct 07, 2015
that's is because u are not doing anything yet. you are still busy clubbing.
its not how u using, its is what exactly have u even done?
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by jidebaba69(m): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2015
miteolu:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191106-im-running-lagos-n3bn-less-than-fashola-did-ambode.html

Who gives a rats ass.
All l we want to see is development. All major roads are falling apart as result the traffic we go through everyday is unbearable. Move around Lagos Mr Governor and see for yourself. Put the so called N3 billion to good use.
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Godsate: 10:18am On Oct 07, 2015
because you don't know what to do to improve the state. There a lot of area in Lagos tha need gov attetion. There was a post About Ejigbo area of lagos. Calling urself gov and moving from club house to party is not what we voted u to come and do. Wake up bro. Four years is around the conner.
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by presido1: 10:32am On Oct 07, 2015
Tinubu is becoming richer by 3b naira every month. Interesting !!!!!!!!!!
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Icecream4U(m): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2015
That fat lazy elede that calls himself Ambode is just there like a log of wood.
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by shurlermoz(m): 10:51am On Oct 07, 2015
lurther:
When you guys are destroying markets that give lagos all it billions in tax revenue you did not know this are the consequences?

Don't worry 3billion naira is just small for now, very soon you will start collecting 100million naira in revenue.

You guys think you were trying to punish a tribe by destroying their markets? You lots will later prostrate and beg them to come rescue your state economy.

Meanwhile...... my condolences on your state revenue Losses.

Did you read the post at all?!
He said he has been able to save money by installing a lean government, that's quite different from saying he lost revenue.

I know the market issue bothers you a lot but you can always create a thread for it, or better channel your grievances.
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by lokonzo78: 10:54am On Oct 07, 2015
Ambode, please give analysis in naira and kobo and not political essays, at least you are a Chatered Accountant. We need the expense lines you have blocked or additional revenue lines you have created.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by free13: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2015
cheesy
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by autonomous12(m): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2015
i pray say na true
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by InMyOpinion(m): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2015
show us what that N9bn translates to on ground

This guy has just been a media governor thus far - i hope this doesnt go on forever

Im missing Fashola already
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Bimpe29: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2015
Ambode has not done the needful. What Lagosians need is physical and developmental infrastructures. Let your actions speak for your, the same way BRF's actions spoke for him.
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by seunakin231(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2015
Correct, because you have not done anything worth spending on in over a hundred days in office...shikena...
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Ikawokolaso(m): 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
it unfortunate that Mr Governor can list just that as his achievement for 3 month when during Mr Fashola administration he has achieved alot interms of infrastructure which are visible to the general public.
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by 123papas(m): 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
I have a gutsy feeling that Ambode will perform. Though I didn't vote for him.
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by natty2014(m): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
Oga ambode wat did u use the money for?we dont want story.
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Godyke(m): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
lurther:
When you guys are destroying markets that give lagos all it billions in tax revenue you did not know this are the consequences?

Don't worry 3billion naira is just small for now, very soon you will start collecting 100million naira in revenue.

You guys think you were trying to punish a tribe by destroying their markets? You lots will later prostrate and beg them to come rescue your state economy.

Meanwhile...... my condolences on your state revenue Losses.

Ignorance at its peak. That is what you get when you comment before reading or even when you read, you read upside down. Who told you lagos is loosing in its revenue generation. Stop bringing tribal sentiments into this topic. Read the post at least three times over.
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by ola4laef: 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
God will strength ur thought and decline u from Godfatherism in other to achieve ur aims.
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by temmytanny(m): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
miteolu:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191106-im-running-lagos-n3bn-less-than-fashola-did-ambode.html
I dont think it makes any sense saving N3B monthly when all the roads in lagos are terribly bad. Wake up Ambode
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Zeus777: 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
Beremx:
Ambode is a liar! I don't think he has realized that elections
are over and he has been sworn in. The dude is still flexing
and posing as Nigeria's next top male model.

Fashola is still the governor of Lagos in my heart. His
legacies will forever be remembered.

Ambode,o ti bo rara! You're jonzing!
Look as far as the health sector in Lagos is concerned majority of the health workers luv this new ambode"s policy. What he is doin is not about antagonizing any predecessor it's about emulating him. What is wrong in him stating that he has been able to significantly reduce the cost of governance or don't u know how much more ambulances u could be purchasing every 4month with 3b Naira?? As for d other sector I currently know little . But health he is on point
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
no wahala but dat won't improve Chelsea 's form
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
OAMMB:

I am not sure you are correct....
A colleague whose family live around there just mentioned that from NNPC to the Egbe Bridge the road is an eye sore and so goes to the ejigbo interior that was posted here yesterday....and that their work tractors have been removed from the area.
why start a road and then abandon it undecided
Beremx:
which drainage is being done? Iyalode,when last did you pass that road? So you wanna tell me you haven't seen the artificial gullies the former contractors left when they tried constructing drainages?

If you haven't passed that road in ages,e Jo, try pass the road again.

Gabbysky:

Pix or....

I am not one to defend politicians, these are pictures i took few minutes ago at nepa Bus stop just before iyana Ejigbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" / Ex-biafran Commander, Ogbonnaya Oji, Is Dead / I Had A Dream That Buhari And Atiku Didn't Win 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.