Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard (35744 Views)

UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard: Diezani’s Cash Seizure Not Related To Arrest / UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard: Diezani’s Cash Seizure Not Related To Arrest / We Started Investigating Alison-madueke Since 2013 – UK National Crime Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by paschu: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Inspectahdeck:
My take on this case and the seized money is that £10,000 is the maximum amount an individual can bring into the UK and hold @ hand. So let's slow down on this news about seized money in a system (country) that works.

You are spot on bro. This is the stuff most of the funny folks in-here with wide mouths and peanut brains don't have any clue about. With the recent CBN's restrictions on forex cash deposites coupled with the ridiculous limitation on the use of naira card abroad, how do you expect a person of that calibre to survive let alone maintaining her lifestyle in the UK, without getting ripped off by the local banks if she's to opt for credit purchases?

Is it that when you hear this chicken change of £27,000 your poverty stricken peanut brain starts wailling bullshit about corruption? Funny folks.

Of course holding a large sum of cash at hand may be an indication that someone plans to bribe someone else. But this woman has not been charged, let alone being convicted for bribery - NOT EVEN FOR AN ATTEMPT TO BRIBE.

So what's all the silly noise and defamation about, if not due to baseless hate, vain jealousy and foolish disregard for our elites?
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by erico2k2(m): 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
chccho:

dude u speak to show u think from ur anus, is alies new in the sector?,
1. Her family is bastardly rich.
2. The has work as minister of transportation, n was paid her salaries as due to.
3. She has work as minister of solid minerials, before becoming minister of petrolume, and the pay her the salaries and her allowance, her wardrope allowance, so wat is £27;000 to were when she has not become a minister, and neva forget she was the 1st female black to become OPEC president, so how much do u tut she get apart from her salaries and allowance given to her in Nigeria. Boy!!! ThINK WITH UR HEAD NOT WITH UR ANUS
what is this one saying first i will advice u go and learn how to speak English and construct proper statements
Her family is bastardly rich,she was minister of this,that, and that bla bla bla as if ministerial position is a private biz
U are the one speaking from a diarrhea troubled anus, so being a minister automatically qualifies u to be rich her husband who is a retired admiral of the navy got rich thru Nigerian (perhaps stolen) resources..
All the positions she has ever occupied from shell, to FG, to opec none of it is her personal biz so how does this justify the billions of naira or millions of pounds and dollars that belongs to her
some people like u will just be talking senselessly as if in other developed countries they dont have people who were ex ministers and CEOs of multinationals..yet these peoples total worth might never be worth 5 million dollars...so how come the reverse is the case here in our society? how do public servants overnight become billionaires? if not for their shady games...
u say this woman is bastardly rich abi!!! i ask u again can u reasonably justify how diezanni and her family are worth millions if not billions of dollars today?? (think before u reply)
U sound intelligent but a bit silly.27k pounds is nothing most Nigerians here have more than that.I can remortgage my house and get up to £200k cash so what's the big deal?? Or where you silly enough to absorb the £20 billion news as well??
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by chccho(m): 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
erico2k2:

U sound intelligent but a bit silly.27k pounds is nothing most Nigerians here have more than that.I can remortgage my house and get up to £200k cash so what's the big deal?? Or where you silly enough to absorb the £20 billion news as well??
Good to know u can remortgage ur house and get whatever amount, clap for yourself!!!!!! but so what anyway??
no one is talking about the 27,00 pounds that should be affordable by her rightfully, but i expect that u and diezanni should know there is a certain amount of money that can be carried in and out of these countries..so when u carry more than expected she further adds more salt to the injury? knowing fully well the state of the Nigerian nation,her status as an Ex-Minister of a highly corrupt nation and administration and the attention that has been on her all this while....
As per 20billion pounds,well i believe that figure is over exaggerated but that is not to say she doesn't have some of Nigerias millions of dollars somewhere, or are u silly enough not to believe so
she should be comfortable enough as a highly placed Nigerian, my question to u is how is she worth these hundreds of millions of dollars?
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by erico2k2(m): 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
chccho:

Good to know u can remortgage ur house and get whatever amount, clap for yourself!!!!!! but so what anyway??
no one is talking about the 27,00 pounds that should be affordable by her rightfully, but i expect that u and diezanni should know there is a certain amount of money that can be carried in and out of these countries..so when u carry more than expected she further adds more salt to the injury? knowing fully well the state of the Nigerian nation,her status as an Ex-Minister of a highly corrupt nation and administration and the attention that has been on her all this while....
As per 20billion pounds,well i believe that figure is over exaggerated but that is not to say she doesn't have some of Nigerias millions of dollars somewhere, or are u silly enough not to believe so
she should be comfortable enough as a highly placed Nigerian, my question to u is how is she worth these hundreds of millions of dollars?
What hundreds of millions of dollars where is your proof .the UK police will hold any money from you until you can prove it's source. A friend of mine gt £3000 in cash seized from him on police routine check in a car he was travelling on.he got his money back 3 weeks later..The UK is almost cashless it's very unlikely you find £1000 pounds just lying in ones pocket.everything is done via CC or DC.as per the billions I say to U again what billions? ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) / Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] / Sagay: Tinubu Already Very Rich Before He Became Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.