Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

How Do One Cope With Wedding Anxiety ( Please Help) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do One Cope With Wedding Anxiety ( Please Help) (763 Views)

Mature Suggestions Required... .. How Does One Cope With Dating Oneself / How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? / Bride Slumps As Taxi Driver Escapes With Wedding Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do One Cope With Wedding Anxiety ( Please Help) by ritaNL: 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2010
To the married and the about to be married in the house , how do one cope with about to wed anxiety ?
For me its bin hell sometimes i just wanna call my man n tell him maybe we should just stay unmarried.
Not that we dont love eachother but i just cant stop wondering If he or myself wont change after marriage.
Lot of questions wont stop coming to my head.Seeing how couples relate after marrige makes me scared.
Is it that they feel so relaxed after marriage and they dont care anymore?
Before the date was set,i had alwayz pictured how i will look like in my wedding gown but now that the date is set I just wanna runaway. cry cry cry

PLEASE PEOPLE IS IT NORMAL TO FEEL LIKE THIS ?
Re: How Do One Cope With Wedding Anxiety ( Please Help) by baybbootz(f): 12:29am On Jan 26, 2010
awwwwwwwwww
ur getin maryd, CONGRATULATIONZZZZ grin grin

ive neva goten maryd,am nt even close
bt i know its ok 2 feel dat wae,jus pik a dae and do a lil soul searching just 2 b sure ds z d guy ur ready 2 spend d rest ov ur lyf wif.

best ov luk,i wud loveeeeeeeeeeeeee 2 c d pix after d wedding. smiley
Re: How Do One Cope With Wedding Anxiety ( Please Help) by ikamefa(f): 1:05am On Jan 26, 2010
@ topic why are you giving urself unnecessary head-ache?

if you're starting to doubt your man and you're imagining and anticipating adverse situations in your marriage at this stage ,he's prolly not the one for you

lets just put all those ur evil thoughts down to pre-marital jitters grin grin grin grin

of course theres bound to be some changes ,even in ordinary relationships people go through changes

omo chillaxe jare, grab the nearest pammy or shepe bottle and cool that frayed nerves of yours " grin"
Re: How Do One Cope With Wedding Anxiety ( Please Help) by ikamefa(f): 1:07am On Jan 26, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

orisisi risis for nL

your profile says male  "  grin"

are you a cross-dresser?

or a she-male grin grin?

or all of the above   " grin"
Re: How Do One Cope With Wedding Anxiety ( Please Help) by mamagee3(f): 1:07am On Jan 26, 2010
The person get used to it with time.

(1) (Reply)

Your Pick-up Line For D Girl Of Ur Dream / Who Is Free On Vals Day / Bukky, My Romantic Beauty Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.