Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Guys Versus Ladies Responsibilities War - A Truce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Versus Ladies Responsibilities War - A Truce (757 Views)

Nigerian Ladies: 1961 Versus 2016 (pic) / My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities / Let's Make A Truce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Versus Ladies Responsibilities War - A Truce by proxillin(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2015
We have seen many posts from the two sexes regarding who should be responsible for what in a relationship.

Wooing: Wooing in this part of Africa (Especially Nigeria ) is considered a responsibility of guys. Even when a lady is interested in a guy, she will still expect the guy (Who may not be interested) to make the move. Personally, I see this as timidity (apologies). Imagine, you like me, and you want me to toast you grin grin grin grin. And based on this, when the guy finally makes that move, he will be the one to start spending cash for outing, shopping and whats....
Also, guys, when you make a move on the girl you like (the lady may not be interested). So if its required that you take up some expenses, please do it and stop complaining. She is not forcing herself on you. You made the move and you have to sacrifice certain things to achieve your aim. You have to make her happy!

Dating Expenses: Its true that the guy made the move, you finally agreed. That doesnt stop you from paying for dinner once in a while. Remember you said YES to him. Why did you say yes when you dont like him? You are making it look as if he is the one in need of the relationship, not you. Many Nigerian girls behave as if they are doing you favor dating you. If I approach you, and dont like me, say no. I can't be anybody's slave.

Guys, stop using money to convince ladies. You saw in her body language that she had nothing for you. Yet you started spraying your cash anyhow, just to change her mind. This is totally wrong. Relationship should not be based on money or items. I can't blame our ladies, most guys are player. They can do anything to get in between her legs. There is this married man in my office that approached an IT girl who is young enough to be her daughter. He said "If you can let me do it only once...I will give you 50k immediately. Its an opportunity. Grab it". I was angry internally. So guys, lets comport ourselves.

Sex: Nigerian girls make it look as if they are doing you a favor by having sex with you. A lady who visit a guy daily for marathon sex she so much enjoy will start using the sex as a reference when the guy refuses to marry her. "You know you are not gonna marry me and you have been having sex with me". "So you are using and dumping me now?". He is not using you. You are equally enjoying the sex. Ladies even enjoy more than guys (Research has shown this). So giving him sex daily will not guarantee marriage. Its better to reserve sex till after the wedding ring.

But if you wanna have fun, feel free to have it and don't take as favor.

Guys, you told a lady all sort of lies and sweet talking just to have sex. diaris godu ooooo. Guys nowadays, just because they wanna have sex, they will approach a lady and promise her marriage on the first day. Meeeen. This is now the trend in town. Whats annoying is ladies falling for this. You have not befriended someone for minimum of 6 months, yet he is promising marriage on day one. He is not deceiving you, you are the one fooling yourself.

On a final note, guys are saddled with the largest share of the responsibilities. You go through stress of wooing her, spend cash, satisfy her on bed. In fact, if you can't pleasure her well on bed, you are at the risk of losing her to another guy. Ladies just think, they should be at the receiving end of everything. When you are at the receiving end of everything, you are also at the risk of receiving emotional and physical abuse. This is why they treat female as properties (my house, my car, my wife). Start taking responsibilities, you need to be respected. You are not lesser humans.
Re: Guys Versus Ladies Responsibilities War - A Truce by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 07, 2015
I hate this kain thread ..BuT incase punkyveer will wanna say something reasonable, make I book this space first..
Re: Guys Versus Ladies Responsibilities War - A Truce by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2015
profojah:
I hate this kain thread ..BuT incase punkyveer will wanna say something reasonable, make I book this space first..

smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys Versus Ladies Responsibilities War - A Truce by falconey(m): 8:18am On Oct 07, 2015
interesting hypotheses nice on OP.
Re: Guys Versus Ladies Responsibilities War - A Truce by proxillin(m): 8:23am On Oct 07, 2015
profojah:

undecided undecided
Re: Guys Versus Ladies Responsibilities War - A Truce by McCarlito(m): 8:34am On Oct 07, 2015
I Just Have To Stop Listening to Random People's Conversations on the Bus... Sometime ago; I Followed Someone Home Just To Hear The Rest Of The Story..

Here I am doing same here on this thread angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Versus Ladies Responsibilities War - A Truce by Folanky(m): 8:38am On Oct 07, 2015
Op u make sense jare, all those tinx wey dem dey form always dey vex me reach bone
Re: Guys Versus Ladies Responsibilities War - A Truce by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 07, 2015
McCarlito:
I Just Have To Stop Listening to Random People's Conversations on the Bus... Sometime ago; I Followed Someone Home Just To Hear The Rest Of The Story..

hahahahaha.
Re: Guys Versus Ladies Responsibilities War - A Truce by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 07, 2015
kedu kwa ife onye-nkea n'ako kwa ozo ?
Re: Guys Versus Ladies Responsibilities War - A Truce by proxillin(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
kedu kwa ife onye-nkea n'ako kwa ozo ?

Unfortunately nairaland does not have translator feature
Re: Guys Versus Ladies Responsibilities War - A Truce by proxillin(m): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2015
McCarlito:

Its simply gossiping
Re: Guys Versus Ladies Responsibilities War - A Truce by hotwax: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Makes sense die
Re: Guys Versus Ladies Responsibilities War - A Truce by hotwax: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
profojah:

Mscheeew

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What's Your Take??? (photo) / GUYS: Before Giving Her That Ring Read This / Ladies Please Help This Dumbest Of A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.