Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

Going Green, Would You Carpool? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Going Green, Would You Carpool? (3409 Views)

Pic; The Green Scorpion I Killed Tonight @10:05PM / Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk / The Green Card Game: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Going Green, Would You Carpool? by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 24, 2009
davidylan:

I posted an article on my last post . . . read it. thinning ko getting smaller ni.
Smaller will do grin grin

davidylan:

Go read up ACTUAL scientific evidence instead of watching TV productions made by theater artists out to wring a bit of cash from gullible citizens who believe anything they see and hear.
Oh plzzz, researches in the past have been contradictory to each other.

But which one is actually true?

oNE WILL SAY, THE OTHER WILL SAY b. wE SHALL SEE.

No2Atheism:

Now toyinrayo yu are my paddy and all that , but telling me[i] to shut up[/i], is a little bit too far,
*speechless* embarassed embarassed

davidylan:

make up your mind. Are they going extinct because of hunting or global warming? grin

By increasing 5 fold every 50 yrs? Sure if that's what they tell you on TV.
Both can be some of the factors na.

So extinction is increasing to you? oga o embarassed embarassed
Re: Going Green, Would You Carpool? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:46am On Apr 24, 2009
uplawal:

hi wassup u, just meeting u though cos u replied to my post on changing naira land to like facebook,so all of u ran here abi, all in the name to discuss GO GREEN

Abeg no vex, I'll come and visit your thread when hell freezes over grin
Re: Going Green, Would You Carpool? by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 24, 2009
davidylan:

Instead of reading what i put up for you, you ran to google to find articles you havent read and clearly dont understand? cheesy That's how "go greeners" do . . . just follow the crowd even if they dont make sense.

You can get google to say whatever you want to hear.
ah ahn, david, ki lo n ta e lara?

Nobody is forcing you to go green. So which one is your own sef angry angry

I read your post and I posted a contradiction. . . .

Look, I've tried to get google to say David is . . . . but e no do embarassed embarassed
Re: Going Green, Would You Carpool? by Sissy3(f): 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2009
I do try my best to "save our planet"  embarassed embarassed

I recycle my plastics and electronics

I use energy efficient bulbs

I try to conserve water and use low flow showerhead

I use natural cleaning products like Green Works ( and they smell nice too)

I Tote my own grocery bag

I use a reusable water bottle

I Opted for new green undies 100% cotton (they are comfy too) grin

I Maximize my computer efficiency

I'm still thinking of new ways everyday to go Green, so with everyday comes new idea on how to go GREEN

As for the carpooling thing, it is also going green but mother nature please forgive for this but i am not riding with some psycho in my car embarassed embarassed
Re: Going Green, Would You Carpool? by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 27, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

~Sissy~:

I Opted for new green undies 100% cotton (they are comfy too) grin
*raised my hand too* grin grin

@post

You guys got the idea? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Going Green, Would You Carpool? by Sissy3(f): 1:24am On Apr 27, 2009
i use the target brand bag and then reuse it again cool cool cool
Re: Going Green, Would You Carpool? by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

i use the target brand bag and then reuse it again cool cool cool

You know the funny thing?

I first saw them when I went home last.

My mom bought tons of them.

I'm like, what are you going to do with them? She was like, send it home, my sister needs it around the house.

I told her they're Go-Green bags, she didn't care grin grin
Re: Going Green, Would You Carpool? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:28am On Apr 27, 2009
Nice one there sis!! smiley. . . .research has confirmed that, it takes like so long to recycle plastic bags. . . .so we opt for those nice shopping bags!!

They are reusable like over and over again, which is very Eco-friendly. . . . kiss kiss

And as for car pooling. . .its not a bad idea at all. . . .except for the fact that PEEPS. . .to be able to car pool u need to have a darn CAR!! angry angry

Stop making excuses when its ur turn to car pool that ur cars in the shop. . .ahan!! shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Going Green, Would You Carpool? by Sissy3(f): 1:31am On Apr 27, 2009
TOYOSI20:

And as for car pooling. . .its no a bad idea at all. . . .except for the fact that PEEPS. . .to be able to car pool u need to have a darn CAR!! angry angry

Stop making excuses when its ur turn to car pool that ur cars in the shop. . .ahan!! shocked shocked grin grin

ROFTLMAO . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Going Green, Would You Carpool? by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 27, 2009
TOYOSI20:

rotflmaoooooooooooo grin grin grin

Sounds like someone I know. angry angry
Re: Going Green, Would You Carpool? by Sissy3(f): 1:33am On Apr 27, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Sounds like someone I know. angry angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Going Green, Would You Carpool? by dayokanu(m): 2:25am On Apr 27, 2009
Car pooling? Given the fact that people have different working schedules how would you figure this out.

I think its a nice idea. Its enforced in some states where we have HOV(High occupancy Vehicle) lanes to encourage carpooling, reduce traffic and reduce fuel consumption and fumes emission
Re: Going Green, Would You Carpool? by Sissy3(f): 2:39am On Apr 27, 2009
some work places who advocate CAP. normally put you in touch with those who have same schedule with you and lives near you. and some of them even offer incentives for doing so though i wouldnt still do it
Re: Going Green, Would You Carpool? by Nobody: 2:41am On Apr 27, 2009
dayokanu:

Car pooling? Given the fact that people have different working schedules how would you figure this out.

I think its a nice idea. Its enforced in some states where we have HOV(High occupancy Vehicle) lanes to encourage carpooling, reduce traffic and reduce fuel consumption and fumes emission
That's why you hook up with ppl that have same schedule as you wink

But HOV only works on interstate highways undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Landlord Wants Me To Monitor His Wife.... Confused Tenant / Could This Marital Predicament Worth Disolving My Marriage? / My Brother Impregnated My Best Friend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.