Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

"Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators (77393 Views)

I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court / Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by WHOcarex: 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
Wait o, na the same plenary wey i listen to them dey talk about? When did he say "sit down and keep quite"? Hmmm na wa ooo. All this lies medias are sharing...

1 Like

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by PRYCE(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
PentiumPro:

what is your own ?
You sef wetin be your own?

3 Likes

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by alcmene: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
disumusa:
go and look for work to do.

I am gainfully employed.....thanks for your concern

1 Like

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by viktagorion: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Amaechi will be confirmed as a Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

There's absolutely nothing haters or the wailers or inconsequential Sekibo and his gang can do about it.

You can take this to the bank.

1 Like

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by PapaOyoyo: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
chukwudi44:
Nice one from the honourable SP!! Every petition must be submitted and investigated!! We cannot afford to have rogues as ministers!!

Shey u don see the list na? Nobody was dropped. Saraki and his boys no fit try BABA

Ameachi had the last laugh,hehehe

Una go wail tire!
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by PapaOyoyo: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
WHOcarex:
Wait o, na the same plenary wey i listen to them dey talk about? When did he say "sit down and keep quite"? Hmmm na wa ooo. All this lies medias are sharing...

When i saw quite instead of quiet, i knew the wailers are at work

Dem go wail tire

2 Likes

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by akinszz: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hmmmm! Gay things...
Ezenwammadu:
I just love saraki
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by acunon: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
It is getting interesting
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by Joeace3000(m): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
This is getting interesting. Enjoying the drama.

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
PapaOyoyo:

Shey u don see the list na? Nobody was dropped. Saraki and his boys no fit try BABA

Ameachi had the last laugh,hehehe

Una go wail tire!

Olodo the nominees are yet to be confirmed by the senate!! It is only after they are confirmed by the senate can they become ministers

1 Like

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by mrpackager(m): 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
WE'VE BEING SCAMMED shocked

buhari is this the change embarassed

3 Likes

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by ab1x: 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
It is becoming more and more interesting. I'm watching how the event will eventually unfold

1 Like

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by MadCow1: 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
The King of the South no get wahala.. cool

Sai Amaechi..

My future Political Godfather..
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by Tbillz(m): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
Keep quite boiyz I still have pending case in court!!!
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by omenka(m): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
Just imagine how useless these PDP supporters are. They'd do and say anything, no matter how big a lie it is, just to feel good. cheesy cheesy

Suddenly, APC Senators shouting "no, no, no" has turned to Saraki asking them to "shut up and sit down". A fool created the thread, other fools came to celebrate the foolishness.

PDP and Lies and Foolishness, Garri, coconut, and milk.

1 Like

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by knightsTempler: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
Meanwhile...

1 Like

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
chukwudi44:
Nice one from the honourable SP!! Every petition must be submitted and investigated!! We cannot afford to have rogues as ministers!!

Amechi is your minister. whether u like it or not.

FOOLISHH PEOPLE HATE AMECHI COS HE SUPPORT HAUSA MAN. WHO IS MAMA PISS TO GIVE ORDERS TO STATE GOV.?
I as mr. nobody will not take order from mama piss for anything.

1 Like

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by PublicAssurance: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
[size=18pt]noooooo is nooooo!....enough said![/size]
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by neocortex: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
Saraki, a no-nonsense and confident senate president.
Ride on.

1 Like

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by IYANGBALI: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
simplycarro:

This agbaya, do you have any thing doing in your life except wailing?
he is a gardner in saraki's house

2 Likes

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by tolexy007(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
simplycarro:
Lies!!!

There was no anytime that the SP asked people to keep quiet, that only happened in your imagination.
Tanoids and lies, butter and bread.
swear say you know the party wey lies b there hobby wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by Rotimi47: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

Who are the rogues? Those are distinguished senators who are representing over 140 million Nigerians
Is saraki not one of them?
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by IYANGBALI: 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Amechi is your minister. whether u like it or not.

FOOLISHH PEOPLE HATE AMECHI COS HE SUPPORT HAUSA MAN. WHO IS MAMA PISS TO GIVE ORDERS TO STATE GOV.?
I as mr. nobody will not take order from mama piss for anything.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by menix(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
I pray Amaechi gets the boot buh doubt that cous Saraki will strike a deal with Amaechi nd Co. To Get a soft landing..

But still on still, e no go stop this beans wey I put for fire make e no done.

1 Like

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by mizzyboy007: 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
ya'll are robots controlled by the government....keep hailing saraki and still watch a thief like amachi become minister....

2 Likes

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by airmark(m): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
I just love saraki

He will need that your ultimate love at CCT later this month. grin grin grin
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by Addme: 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
What is wrong with some of these moderators.Even from the source OP posted,there is no mention of "keep quiet".

1 Like

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by airfinance(m): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

Who are the rogues? Those are distinguished senators who are representing over 140 million Nigerians
Even Uchendo is distinguished in your world of sincerity?I pity your family member to have someone like u in their fold
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by masseratti: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

He is the true definition of change!! No more " bow and go" every ministerial nominee would be thoroughly screened !!! We cant afford to have ministers designing websites for N78 million or drilling boreholes for N139 million.!! Change is finally here!!
are u aware Dino said the petition is dead on arrival? Rotimi came from new PDP y don't expect saraki to stand against him,everyone warned Gej to keep Pej in check you don't allow your wife to disgrace your padi no matter how high or richer you are in public it's just as good as she disrespecting you,c you see what she did the Dickson, most of the PDP guys excerpt those who took the advantage of the feuds in Rivers does not have problem with Rotimi.

1 Like

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by kenixxx(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
amaechi hahaha d battle has just began GEJ has gone but still feeling d hit grin grin grin
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by blackpanda: 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

He is the true definition of change!! No more " bow and go" every ministerial nominee would be thoroughly screened !!! We cant afford to have ministers designing websites for N78 million or drilling boreholes for N139 million.!! Change is finally here!!

Do u really love saraki or u just love that he is destroying apc.....fulfilling your hateful desires born out of prejudice! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) / Ndubuisi Emenike 'Ototonwa' Shot Dead By NSCDC Officer (Disturbing Photo) / Enugu State Governorship Election Results Update (2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.