Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,645 members, 7,851,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned (1774 Views)

Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) / President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka / What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Idiataqueen(f): 5:14am On Oct 08, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
idiotta-queen, pls mind your language. You're on a public forum.

Thank you
fool u too mind ur post and words u are on a public forum

Thank you
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by kingzizzy: 5:41am On Oct 08, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Nigeria was nearly two years old, a hndred years ago. But I understand your point though. Nigeria is an artificial setup

The funny thing is that, had the White Man not come to create Nigeria, Everbody would have been doing what Igbos are doing about Biafra. Every tribe,especially the major ones, would have been organising themselves and the minorities around them into their own separate countries. But because the White man came, a lot of people now say "we are one Nigeria because Lord Lugard came from Britain to tell us so!". I laugh

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC: 7 Point Agenda For The President / Graphic Pic; Boy Allegedly Gets Stabbed In The Eye During Street Fight In Lagos / Economy: Some People Have Made Castigating Buhari Their Pastime – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.