Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus (16910 Views)

Man Caught Romancing A Female Statue (Photos, Video) / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague / Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 11, 2015
khassy:

banging a gal in front of my Hod office and dropping the used condom on his door..

na me make dm ban night class for Unilorin CIS faculty gringrin

Hey dude, i saw your used condom along walk way
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by khassy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
Bukiminaj:

Hey dude, i saw your used condom along walk way

u like am grin
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by khassy(m): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
Horllamideh:

sadiku??

wetin do amundecided
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2015
khassy:

u like am grin
tongue
khassy:

u like am grin
no,, i don't
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by opedaydydx9(m): 7:17am On Nov 03, 2015
I no go tlk people own cus I did in funaab too, come aduke abi wetin be ur name, tell me u dint do atall.....
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by khristals(m): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by LordAzubuike(f): 11:40am On Mar 01, 2020
Horllamideh:
Unilorin's skyway is a zone of romance.....i have seen students making out under CBT tent before,they were so engrossed in the thing (missionary style), am sure they didn't notice a guy was looking for seat close to where the WIFI connection is at excellent around dat place.
Lol CBT tent close to LT1 abi na SLT.

I did my MSc there.
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by fattprince(m): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
AnonymustME:
You guyz know "making out" means kissing ba?
Cos some peeps are using it in place of "having sex"
They are getting my head confused. I thought I'm not updated that making out is the new sex now because of the ridiculous amount of people that are using it
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by Horllamideh(m): 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
LordAzubuike:
Lol CBT tent close to LT1 abi na SLT.
I did my MSc there.
Wow, na SLT dey there. I last set my feet in Unilorin half a decade ago.
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by LordAzubuike(f): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
Horllamideh:

Wow, na SLT dey there. I last set my feet in Unilorin half a decade ago.
E pain me say I no Bleep for that school Sha... And sex was very cheap there. You don't need to do to much to make a unilorin girl wet.
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by Crystasluvee(m): 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
The experience I won't let go of was one I experienced while visiting afriend at his lodge. He stays close to school. We were in year three then for LASU. We didn't have school hostel so everyone had to get a crib off campus. The place ma guy stays had all the basic infrastructure that could make any bannie throway cap.
Although the rooms are majorly self cons, with had both male-female, female-female and male-male sharing rooms to save money. The incident happened when I went visiting on one sunny day. We were practically guitar together when some strange faces enter the compound.
They were like 5 weird looking guys. Three just Waka pass us into the building as if them Sabi someone insyd. Two came to us and said Una no Sabi greet? My friend was like who are you looking for ? Before we could say Jack Robinson, the kind slap dem troway for my friendz face. Gave me the hint we don buy job. They brought out two short guns. Trust me sharp Ijebu Boi I don dey dey ground dey speak in tongues. They ransacked the whole building going from rum to rum. Na him dem enter up wherel plenty girls dey. One chick way we dey call Alhaja was the first they say. She was saying who are you? What do you want? She's does business sha. She sells gold. The slap they gave her we could hear the echo downstairs. The hand was imprint on her face for days They took all her goods. Went to the next room and saw two ladies with just tops on. They collected their fon first n decided to take a taste of their merchandise. Those guy raped like 10 girls that day. Dem pack us guys outside. Come dey take turn dey enjoy orgy sex inside the building. Wen dem finish dey didn't even rush. They locked us all in from outside. We all ran upstair to check in on all the girl to my bewilderment. All of them up don already package like nothing happen. They were like nothing happened, they explained, we were just begging those guy not to hurt us. Me cum dey look the other guys ike why we cum dey hear lots of moaning sound for down. Two finally confessed that they need to get to hospital. Others cum dey cry make we take them to hospital too. Now Imagine we cum get hostel for school. That was ma worst experience for school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? / Women: Can you believe these are men? / Does Age Matter In Relationships ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.