Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,176 members, 7,953,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) (47200 Views)

Osinbajo Inspects Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi, Visits IDP's Camp (Photos) / Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) / Fayose Shares Food Stuff In Okeyinmi, Ado Ekiti Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by alphamodel1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dannyset:
The Daughter of the President that WE are all proud of.
Speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by Joeace3000(m): 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
People who hate on others living in wealth and affluence....food is ready!

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by permsec: 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Trash!!! why not spent a night with them there.

Like father like daughter
Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
obiremy:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2934609_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

President Buhari's daughter, Zahra today paid a visit to an IDP camp where she shared food to some of the IDP children.She also met with the cooks in the camp.

The excited Zahra siad...

"So, today we went to the IDP camp to have lunch with the kids, more than excited. Met the cooks too"

https://mobile.twitter.com/zmbuhari/status/651764804198223872

buhari is a very wicked man. HE REFUSE TO GIVE ME ZAHRA DESPITE PASSING THE SENATE SCREENING SUCCESSFULLY.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by vickjohn(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
keep up d good work..thumbs up![color=#000099]
Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ofodirinwa:
Photocracy

grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Photocracy must be the new system of government in practice at the moment in Nigeria
Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by ebengems(m): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
ukochukwu na d same people grin grin grin

3 days left for AutoCAD complete video tutorial promo to elapse. don't waste that huge amount of money on AutoCAD Training. Everything that made AutoCAD and anything that is made of AutocCAD is clearly discussed in this video manual at 50% promo discount. After 11th October the price will fall back higher. don't take chances, get it today from konga store by checking my signature and profile picture . We deliver nationwide
Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
jnrbayano:
A jean and T-shirt combo.

Western or Islamic?

shocked

Selective adherence to statutes.

The North is different from what you Southerners think.

And anyway......many Southern Christian ladies selectively obey the bible too....by refusing to dress modestly, not so?
Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by naijainfogalery: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
lol its wear
ajasbaba:
SO SHE ALSO WHERE JEAN TOO

HMMMMMMM

DEAR RIS GOD OHHHHHHHH

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Nwayi oma.

i know u support Buhari and betray ohaneze ndigbo 1000x if them give u this girl.
Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by nikkiking(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
tolexy007:
.....and who is who is Zahra? undecided undecided undecided undecided
She's from jamaica undecided undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by seacoast(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hahaha.. High class Muslim
Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by Obas101(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Gud.. I no even sabi Jonah pickins undecided undecided abi he no get
Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by webshopNG2: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
We dont need to know abeg jarey

Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Senior almajiri feeding junior almajiris

Wetin concern me sef?

Anyway, she's cute
Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
She's pretty. Looks like my lil sister.
Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by menix(m): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
obum88:
That place looks like where palm oil is processed.

Tell that girl to Sidon...wannabe celebrity

Nwanne e b like say u get 2yrs experience for Palm oil refinery wey make u code..

Habu that gal, nah my size b that..
Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
Wia r the displaced?
Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by MadCow1: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2934655_cquhqplwcaapcgs_jpeg07086e644593fe2d0b394d649f5cb071

Because of this babe, I fit convert to Islam and marry her as my second wife..

Dear President Buhari, I will make a very fine Son in law to you.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
Buharis blood is strong.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by mightycrown1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
good gesture but are the children equally happy in this manner that our small first lady happy? some dont even have parents again and bomb never stop to blast. i just pray there will be no more admission into any of the IDPs and that bomb will stop to go off again.
Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Zahra forgive me and come back..I will never cheat again! you know who this is cry
Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by sonnie10: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
What is the big deal in dishing out rice and taking pictures? The dumbest person on earth can do that. Nonsense!
Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by lomprico(m): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
Biri da wondo! Mata da bura, ina kina je..... ban sani ba!
Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by Diablo666: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
My ex-crush kiss
you too like woman way too much. I learnt it was a girl on nl that made you swiftly Decamp from pro APC to pro PDP. You can die for a woman o

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by LEXYCOM: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
My ex-girlfriend........
Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by onlinebethel(f): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
100% LATEX WAIST TRAINER

Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The North is different from what you Southerners think.

And anyway......many Southern Christian ladies selectively obey the bible too....by refusing to dress modestly, not so?

Tell me about it.
Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
My ex-crush kiss
undecided undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
Can you guarantee?
Bluetooth2:

She's yours if you decamp to Apc wink
Re: Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) by M4gunners: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dannyset:
The Daughter of the President that WE are all proud of.
Speak for urself please. I don't even know her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y / Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.