Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

I Have Left PDP – Edwin Clark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Left PDP – Edwin Clark (797 Views)

Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan / I Have Left PDP – Edwin Clark / Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Left PDP – Edwin Clark by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
A former Federal Commissioner for Information, Chief Edwin Clark, has said he has left the Peoples Democratic Party.

Clark, who was a staunch supporter of former President Goodluck Jonathan, however said he would not joint the governing party, the All Progressives Congress.

The Ijaw leader said this in Abuja on Wednesday when a group, Think Nigeria First Initiative, paid him a courtesy visit at his Abuja residence.

It was however not clear if Clark quit the party because of the defeat suffered by Jonathan during the presidential election.

More at:

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-have-left-pdp-clark/
Re: I Have Left PDP – Edwin Clark by Bolade005: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sir Edwin Clarke, don't worry you will soon see the light and join the Jagaban train. We at APC shall gladly welcome you. You will be useful in the Niger Delta.
Re: I Have Left PDP – Edwin Clark by Jorussia(m): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
.Edwin Clark is obviously lobbying his way into APC.These guys can't survive without Federal govt money.
Re: I Have Left PDP – Edwin Clark by psucc(m): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jorussia:
.Edwin Clark is obviously lobbying his way into APC.These guys can't survive without Federal govt money.
I guess you have a point there. More to that also may be that they are not contented with what they have.

I also heard Ndome-Egba of CRS sometimes ago quit.

This is not good for the system. Everybody wants to be part of AGIP.
Re: I Have Left PDP – Edwin Clark by jmichlins(m): 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
and someone will be sticking with that sinking ship cause they think they are loyal. well I pray that sense should be the portion of those loyal pdp supporters
Re: I Have Left PDP – Edwin Clark by Jorussia(m): 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
psucc:
I guess you have a point there. More to that also may be that they are not contented with what they have.

I also heard Ndome-Egba of CRS sometimes ago quit.

This is not good for the system. Everybody wants to be part of AGIP.
Most of our political leaders especially from the south have businesses and investments that are tied to fg patronage, hence,they must continue to b at peace with d Fg.For Tinubu to endure 16years in opposition, shows that there must be sth special about him,even though i don't like him because of his perceived corrupt tendencies.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Spend N19bn On 114 Roads / Usa To Deploy Troops To Fight Boko Haram / My Take On Emenike's Exit From Super Eagles - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.