Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

Men Confess The Real Reason To Why They Slept With Someone Else ..A MUST READ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Confess The Real Reason To Why They Slept With Someone Else ..A MUST READ (783 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / 74-year-old Twin Prostitutes Reveal They Slept With 355,000 Men (photos) / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Confess The Real Reason To Why They Slept With Someone Else ..A MUST READ by Maxwellctboy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
There is a constant request for women to try and discover WHY men cheat so frequently. Well, I sat down 6 men who were willing to describe to me and tell me why they have ended up cheating. 

Last names have been kept out to protect privacy of participators. http://www.maxwellctbblog.com/2015/04/men-confess-real-reason-to-why-they.html#more
Re: Men Confess The Real Reason To Why They Slept With Someone Else ..A MUST READ by khassy(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
LA click LA run mad undecidedundecided

(1) (Reply)

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No S*x Tonight- A2 Waziri / 10 Tips To Escape The Friendzone And Get Any Girl Of Your Dreams / Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.