Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

How Federal Troops Entered Asaba And Slaughtered Igbos In Cold Blood - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Federal Troops Entered Asaba And Slaughtered Igbos In Cold Blood (2049 Views)

Sargwak Longnap Wazhi Murdered In Cold Blood By Gunmen (Pictured) / Jonathan And Ex-Ministers In Cold War Over $2.1bn Arms Scandal / DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Federal Troops Entered Asaba And Slaughtered Igbos In Cold Blood by ArodewilliamsT: 7:32am On Oct 08, 2015
^^^I laugh at the monkeys up there who think they can enforce unity forever with bullets and guns weilded by fulani cow jockeys and their pitiable enslaved yorrober pikeys. grin
Re: How Federal Troops Entered Asaba And Slaughtered Igbos In Cold Blood by IsiAbuncha(m): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Awolowo and Azikiwe died many years ago,
The game they left behind is still being played by youths of today,
That game is a pathetic and ignorant game no level of education can stop u from playing, the name of the game is Tribalism!!!

The more the tribal nonsense the more the differences,
Biafra will continue to pop up, Nigeria will continue to talk against it
And the disjointed country will continue to suffer with inhabitants that posses nothing but hatred, greed and stupidity...

I'm tired!!! Make one onyibo woman come marry me go abeg even if na Iraq I go collect visa run sad

1 Like

Re: How Federal Troops Entered Asaba And Slaughtered Igbos In Cold Blood by biafranqueen: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
IsiAbuncha:
Awolowo and Azikiwe died many years ago,
The game they left behind is still being played by youths of today,
That game is a pathetic and ignorant game no level of education can stop u from playing, the name of the game is Tribalism!!!

The more the tribal nonsense the more the differences,
Biafra will continue to pop up, Nigeria will continue to talk against it
And the disjointed country will continue to suffer with inhabitants that posses nothing but hatred, greed and stupidity...

I'm tired!!! Make one onyibo woman come marry me go abeg even if na Iraq I go collect visa run sad
Don't give up sweetie, the good news is that now Western Leaders are talking about separating, we can use that to our advantage. Take heart!
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/falae-yoruba-leaders-threaten-secession-from-nigeria-if-/222259/

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should The COAS Resign Over The Zaria Killings? / (see )unfortunate Comment About Nigeria By Iran Millitary / Poll Of The Day. Christmas Under Gej, Or Christmas Under Pmb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.