Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend (3559 Views)

Hairiest Woman! Meet Lady With Beards And Hairs On Chest Like That Of A Man (pic / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by ochobaba(m): 9:49am On Nov 05, 2017
It’s a universally acknowledged truth that bearded men are infinitely sexier

There’s something about bearded men that makes them seem more confident and sexy. If you need any more convincing on why you need a bearded man in your life, here are a few (awesome) reasons.

1. He looks so damn hot all the time

2. And the jealous looks you get from other women will always remind you that you’ve snatched a spice

3. If he has the patience to grow and groom a beard, he’d definitely be patient with you

4. His beard makes his kisses extra hot

5. It has been scientifically proven that bearded men are healthier

Beards trap debris and harmful bacteria before it goes into the body. This keeps them healthy and happy.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by ochobaba(m): 9:52am On Nov 05, 2017
More:

6. He’s more likely to commit to you

If he can commit to growing a beard, then committing to you will be easy.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by ochobaba(m): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2017
More:

7. He looks really masculine

There’s just something about beards that make men look more masculine. Nobody is going to mess with you if your boyfriend has a beard.
8. It tickles you … down there

9. Bearded guys are fun to cuddle

Snuggling your face in a soft beard is comforting and fun.

10. Every time you look at his face, you get to behold his sexy beard

Imagine looking into Idris Elba’s face every time? Won’t you fall in love over and over again?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by SingleDaddy: 9:57am On Nov 05, 2017
Trash undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by pocohantas(f): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2017
Let me laugh small...

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 05, 2017
100% sense is lost in this post.
Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by Samusu(m): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2017
OrestesDante:
100% sense is lost in this post.

Yhu re beardless I guess

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by ochobaba(m): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2017
Samusu:

Yhu re beardless I guess
I understand his plight
Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by muller101(m): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2017
Op

Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2017
Samusu:

Yhu re beardless I guess
undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by amzee(m): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2017
TEAM BEARD GANG

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by ochobaba(m): 10:15am On Nov 05, 2017
I know desert face guys won't like this
Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by internationalman(m): 10:18am On Nov 05, 2017
come and choose ur punishment for posting this rubbish.

Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by internationalman(m): 10:19am On Nov 05, 2017
pocohantas:
Let me laugh small...
These ones won't make good boyfriends??

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by walepackage(m): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2017
I can relate to your write up, @op.Thou,no 6
Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 05, 2017
cool
Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by ochobaba(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2017
walepackage:
I can relate to your write up, @op.Thou,no 6
Lol
Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by ochobaba(m): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2017
internationalman:
come and choose ur punishment for posting this rubbish.
You choose yourself
Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by ednut1(m): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2017
cheesy

Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by pitoski(m): 10:51am On Nov 05, 2017
How do one grow beards faster

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by MhizzAJ(f): 11:27am On Nov 05, 2017
I can't snuggle my face in a beard that is dirty and unkempt

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by AlexCk: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2017
Well, he's right indeed, they make the best boyfriends, but not husbands. Lol.

We know u are advertising yourself jare, no worry @Op u r finee tongue.

They will pm u.

Happy now??.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by sKeetz(m): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2017
Op is that you in the pics?!? grin

If that's what keeping a beard looks like then I'll rather have my chin as smooth as a bottle. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by pu7pl3(m): 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
pocohantas:
Let me laugh small...
Girl your crush on CR7 is real cheesy
Don't call me monitoring spirit ooo angry
Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by Fernandowski(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
ochobaba:
More:

7. He looks really masculine

There’s just something about beards that make men look more masculine. Nobody is going to mess with you if your boyfriend has a beard.
8. It tickles you … down there

9. Bearded guys are fun to cuddle

Snuggling your face in a soft beard is comforting and fun.

10. Every time you look at his face, you get to behold his sexy beard

Imagine looking into Idris Elba’s face every time? Won’t you fall in love over and over again?

that's my cousin at your back on the first pic

Emmanuel elnino
Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
this one just con here to advertise himself. you don't look hot bro. not one bit

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
sKeetz:
Op is that you in the pics?!? grin

If that's what keeping a beard looks like then I'll rather have my chin as smooth as a bottle. grin
see the guy teeth like agege bread. thunda fire beard. lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by ochobaba(m): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
Fernandowski:

Emmanuel elnino
Yea Emmanuel
Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by ochobaba(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
Fernandowski:

Emmanuel elnino
Yeah
Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by boiz2men(m): 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
for bearded guys, theres nothing like we are committed and patient to make it grow.. my beards is the reason i visit the barber shop every week.... save for the beards, e for b once a month lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by samisj4real(m): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
I concur to everything listed above..... Good example is lionel messi

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by lenghtinny(m): 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
Also note that it makes you look fresh outta prison...

Raw bish angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? / Women Please Learn!!! / How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.