Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

How do you really feel after s*x? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How do you really feel after s*x? (6069 Views)

Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... / How Do Guys Really Feel After Sex? / I Really Feel For This Girl (screen Shot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How do you really feel after s*x? by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
R
Re: How do you really feel after s*x? by mabeni(m): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
Shawarmaplus:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

****U or ur friends may need us. Check out our profile****
need you? What for pls?
Re: How do you really feel after s*x? by mabeni(m): 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
Vinshu:
undecided

I feel happy and excited. grin
you are probably one of those lucky girls that are not CIRCUMCISED
Re: How do you really feel after s*x? by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Do you mean you have the believe that sex is not as pleasurable as people hype it ?
Yes it may be from the girls performance or just my mindset
Re: How do you really feel after s*x? by tosyne2much(m): 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Yes it may be from the girls performance or just my mindset
Yeah that's true
Re: How do you really feel after s*x? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
Omotayor123:
cool
is dat ow u feel?
Re: How do you really feel after s*x? by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yeah that's true
Only once I had that mind blowing sex and after that she traveled but the girl sabi do the thing wella infact we both confess as for other girls it is either after 30 or first round they will get tired or they lack the bedmatic skills or the annoying part of it is that they know nothing about orgasm, imagine stimulating your girl at a point she will tell you to stop that the excitement and pleasure is too much for her to bear that she felt like urinating all my subsequent efforts will be rejected wetin man go do na to do the thing cum, most times I no de cum. One sex like that de so boring that I commot my thing wear my cloth, she was just laying down moaning no contributions.

1 Like

Re: How do you really feel after s*x? by adedayourt(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2015

Re: How do you really feel after s*x? by mabeni(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Only once I had that mind blowing sex and after that she traveled but the girl sabi do the thing wella infact we both confess as for other girls it is either after 30 or first round they will get tired or they lack the bedmatic skills or the annoying part of it is that they know nothing about orgasm, imagine stimulating your girl at a point she will tell you to stop that the excitement and pleasure is too much for her to bear that she felt like urinating all my subsequent efforts will be rejected wetin man go do na to do the thing cum, most times I no de cum. One sex like that de so boring that I commot my thing wear my cloth, she was just laying down moaning no contributions.
lol
Re: How do you really feel after s*x? by temitayo315(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2015
avasweet:
Stupid question undecided

Question wey dem dey take collect slap angry
u wan dey form here. Na to answer d question or u lie down mo see how u go feel cheesy grin
Re: How do you really feel after s*x? by Quadre: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2015
Victory... I feel like I had just conquered the world
Re: How do you really feel after s*x? by Dammiesugar(f): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2015
Shy.......... Pls I need your candid advice on this issue-for instance you are having a nice time with your spouse and he/she suddenly received a call and the response was that I am busy with my mum I would call you back. What will you do.
Re: How do you really feel after s*x? by ALIMINE(m): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2015
Skanas:

U dey underestimate de power of smallpin Hmmmm No go there ooOoo
Leave am, na Federal problem im dey look for. He's looking for an excuse not to go to work the next day
Re: How do you really feel after s*x? by ALIMINE(m): 11:43am On Oct 10, 2015
Dammiesugar:
Shy.......... Pls I need your candid advice on this issue-for instance you are having a nice time with your spouse and he/she suddenly received a call and the response was that I am busy with my mum I would call you back. What will you do.
Continue where you stopped after all na person mama dey give am breast suck
Re: How do you really feel after s*x? by mabeni(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
Dammiesugar:
I will simply ask her "who was dat" & why did she tel lie??
Re: How do you really feel after s*x? by luigiajah(m): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Never had sex before. dunno how peepz feel. smiley
Re: How do you really feel after s*x? by mabeni(m): 6:54am On Oct 11, 2015
luigiajah:
Never had sex before. dunno how peepz feel. smiley
ur too young to have had it bro...
Re: How do you really feel after s*x? by NemzySeries(m): 8:11am On Oct 11, 2015
feel like a god of d arena(Ganicus) especially wen d said lady has bin duely attended to & on d other hand mind blowing hunger awaits me.....

tho wen I wuz. younger dere use to b a kindof regret @ 1st

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Is Killing Me. Help A Depressed Lil Brother / TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS / I Seriously Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.